Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! (1939 Views)

My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / My Girlfriends Bestie Is In Love With Me. / My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Abortions: 1:33am On May 01, 2017
*****Say YES to Fvck,NO to Abortions*****

Ok BROKE WIT MY GF last week cos no money 2 buy her new phone,Am DEAD Broke Nw I hAVE eVEN DOWngraded 2 UsinG BOLD2 ABEG iF AnYbOdy Get bIG Fon 4 SELL MEK him/her HoLLa aM in NEED of FON bUH I No GEt MoNeY...She kNEW Very Well Dat I no Get MoNEY bUh she KepT nAggin SO WE Made D fastest break up ever perhaps she has seen a new jigga wey pack money 4 ghanaMustGo..SHE LEft ME AloNe in ThIs Hard Economy it's so unfair.OGBONNA If u are readin ThIs pLs com back Who's Gona Gimme bread n egg early momo on saturdays..THInk AbT wAh We use 2 Do,think abt my cassava too..I StIl LuV That Gal Buh I Have 2 move oN n luk 4 a replacement ASAP cos konji no dEy Smile with me this days,.Her friend Chiamaka kept givin me signs ever since she introduced me 2 her n she was d happiest gal ever liveth wen she heard we broke up.

Naso she betray her best frnd rush com my house Yester Evenin to declare her feelings 4 me buh I was still fallin eventhough I knew she was a bad friend n she can be compared 2 judas iscariot..I was fallin 4 her big nyash I can't lie I wanted 2 tap it even if its once den I would tell her 2 leave a broken hearted nigga alone,.So We went out 2 chill at the nearset bar in my area n she bought me some food n drinks n we watched hw tottenham Thrashed Arsenal then came back 2 my house 4 d main show..

Immediately we enter house she jumped on me like a rat n I caught her,lifted her up the way Elijah was lifted up in the sky then I launched her lips like IamAirforce1's album n she kissed me back so swift n sweet the way judas iscariot kissed jesus wen the israelites came 2 arrest him..Then she reached down n Unlocked my $15 jeans,unleashed d Cassava n started lickin the head..it was great buh I was also disappointed hw a beautiful gal like chiamaka would betray her tight childhood frnd like that,..GALs!!!..I felt so bad n made up my mind 2 injure her pussy so that next time she wil knw it's nt gud 2 betray a frnd.so I removed my cassava frm her lips n told her 2 open her mouth n she obeyed den I shook all of it till e reach her throat,n I shook more n I kept shookin with force n she was chokin buh I dint send I kept thrustin n hittin her inner throat with force cos I wanted 2 teach her a lesson she will neva forget,.I kept thrustin with more force n I loved it buh wen I looked in her eyes I discovered that her eye colour has changed from white 2 yellow then I knew it was too much 4 her,I knew it was goin 2 turn in2 somtin else iffah continue den I removed the plant from her mouth n she coughed uncontrollably n she mess small..her eyes were pure red nw n I had compassion on her n felt bad cos I went 2 far,I shouldn't have gon dat far.I was disappointed in me cos y would I call myself a christain n do dat 2 someone's daughter.

I knew she fvcked up buh I went 2 far.I fvcked up too n I felt real bad...So I wore back my clothes n told her am nt doin again she should leave n she reluctantly leave,,.she left n I went down on my kneels n prayed 4 forgiveness cos I was no more worthy 2 be called a christain who is also a choir master in a church.Luckily I was forgiven n nw am a changed man!..Praise 2 D Lord!
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Nobody: 1:47am On May 01, 2017
I don't know what the fvck I just read but I was ere undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by roymary: 1:50am On May 01, 2017
Paragraphs!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Nobody: 2:39am On May 01, 2017
grin

Hahahhahahaa...im choked here too..i no fit laugh like this grin

I can imagine how u gagged her with ur raw & unwashed cassava! Chaaai! infections evrywhere...

Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Cleopatra4(f): 2:52am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:
I don't know what the fvck I just read but I was ere undecided
Thought it was a parable sef... Don't understand anything sad
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by alex81(m): 3:33am On May 01, 2017
you this boy...

Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Abortions: 5:57am On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahhahahaa...im choked here too..i no fit laugh like this grin

I can imagine how u gagged her with ur raw & unwashed cassava! Chaaai! infections evrywhere...
TrAP U SO WICKED MAKA Y?
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Nobody: 6:49am On May 01, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Thought it was a parable sef... Don't understand anything sad

I know right undecided
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Nobody: 7:06am On May 01, 2017
Abortions:
TrAP U SO WICKED MAKA Y?

grin grin grin
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Nobody: 7:10am On May 01, 2017
Dont even know what to type undecided
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Emestar1999: 8:12am On May 01, 2017
You don try,clap for yourself
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Abortions: 8:17am On May 01, 2017
Berlynn:
Dont even know what to type undecided
KiNDLY TyPE "iLoveAbortions''
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Abortions: 8:20am On May 01, 2017
Emestar1999:
You don try,clap for yourself
GOODMORNIN SIR u DON BrUSH?
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by SgtKisswhere: 8:21am On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin, deepthroating
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by laribari(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2017
Abortions:
*****Say YES to Fvck,NO to Abortions*****

Ok BROKE WIT MY GF last week cos no money 2 buy her new phone,Am DEAD Broke Nw I hAVE eVEN DOWngraded 2 UsinG BOLD2 ABEG iF AnYbOdy Get bIG Fon 4 SELL MEK him/her HoLLa aM in NEED of FON bUH I No GEt MoNeY...She kNEW Very Well Dat I no Get MoNEY bUh she KepT nAggin SO WE Made D fastest break up ever perhaps she has seen a new jigga wey pack money 4 ghanaMustGo..SHE LEft ME AloNe in ThIs Hard Economy it's so unfair.OGBONNA If u are readin ThIs pLs com back Who's Gona Gimme bread n egg early momo on saturdays..THInk AbT wAh We use 2 Do,think abt my cassava too..I StIl LuV That Gal Buh I Have 2 move oN n luk 4 a replacement ASAP cos konji no dEy Smile with me this days,.Her friend Chiamaka kept givin me signs ever since she introduced me 2 her n she was d happiest gal ever liveth wen she heard we broke up.

Naso she betray her best frnd rush com my house Yester Evenin to declare her feelings 4 me buh I was still fallin eventhough I knew she was a bad friend n she can be compared 2 judas iscariot..I was fallin 4 her big nyash I can't lie I wanted 2 tap it even if its once den I would tell her 2 leave a broken hearted nigga alone,.So We went out 2 chill at the nearset bar in my area n she bought me some food n drinks n we watched hw tottenham Thrashed Arsenal then came back 2 my house 4 d main show..

Immediately we enter house she jumped on me like a rat n I caught her,lifted her up the way Elijah was lifted up in the sky then I launched her lips like IamAirforce1's album n she kissed me back so swift n sweet the way judas iscariot kissed jesus wen the israelites came 2 arrest him..Then she reached down n Unlocked my $15 jeans,unleashed d Cassava n started lickin the head..it was great buh I was also disappointed hw a beautiful gal like chiamaka would betray her tight childhood frnd like that,..GALs!!!..I felt so bad n made up my mind 2 injure her pussy so that next time she wil knw it's nt gud 2 betray a frnd.so I removed my cassava frm her lips n told her 2 open her mouth n she obeyed den I shook all of it till e reach her throat,n I shook more n I kept shookin with force n she was chokin buh I dint send I kept thrustin n hittin her inner throat with force cos I wanted 2 teach her a lesson she will neva forget,.I kept thrustin with more force n I loved it buh wen I looked in her eyes I discovered that her eye colour has changed from white 2 yellow then I knew it was too much 4 her,I knew it was goin 2 turn in2 somtin else iffah continue den I removed the plant from her mouth n she coughed uncontrollably n she mess small..her eyes were pure red nw n I had compassion on her n felt bad cos I went 2 far,I shouldn't have gon dat far.I was disappointed in me cos y would I call myself a christain n do dat 2 someone's daughter.

I knew she fvcked up buh I went 2 far.I fvcked up too n I felt real bad...So I wore back my clothes n told her am nt doin again she should leave n she reluctantly leave,,.she left n I went down on my kneels n prayed 4 forgiveness cos I was no more worthy 2 be called a christain who is also a choir master in a church.Luckily I was forgiven n nw am a changed man!..Praise 2 D Lord!

Choir master? What church do you attend? You have long lost your status as a Christian becos u don't know jark, comparing licking of manhood to a kiss on Jesus' cheek.

You don't have any regard for Christ as a choir master and a Christian that you claim to be. I always tell people who claim to be Christians that they shouldn't bring Jesus into their foolishness becos this your story is stupid. Who even told you it was Israelites that arrested Jesus upon His betrayal? Nor be Roman soldiers?

The first babe left you cos you don't have money and Chiamaka later bought food and drink for u again. When will you buy for a lady?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by alexov(m): 9:46am On May 01, 2017
What the f*ck? I need to stop opening stupid topics
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by stano2(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2017
LWKMD.....STRANGE PEEPS EVERYWHERE
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by teamobanabo(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2017
OK
Re: My Ex's Bestie Is Worst Than Judas Iscariot..,so I Did This To Her! by Abortions: 12:45pm On May 01, 2017
laribari:

Choir master? What church do you attend? You have long lost your status as a Christian becos u don't know jark, comparing licking of manhood to a kiss on Jesus' cheek.

You don't have any regard for Christ as a choir master and a Christian that you claim to be. I always tell people who claim to be Christians that they shouldn't bring Jesus into their foolishness becos this your story is stupid. Who even told you it was Israelites that arrested Jesus upon His betrayal? Nor be Roman soldiers?

The first babe left you cos you don't have money and Chiamaka later bought food and drink for u again. When will you buy for a lady?
next WEEK

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Men Don't Want To Seek Our Hand In Marriage(photos) / Will My Boyfriend Marry Me? / See Pretty Damsel Advice For Ladies That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.