Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Lets Talk About IT... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About IT... (4794 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lets talk about it is simply an avenue to ease ur mind off mind bugging issues...see peoples suggestion...and probably people who have faced similar issues
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
A lot of fairy tale books have inscribed tall dark and handsome as criteria for hooking up and getting married..but is dat gud enough?
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by halfricanadian(f): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wat i do is think of it

Den music tv *movies cartoon*
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Smellymouth: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by layla129(f): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
KweenSisan:
A lot of fairy tale books have inscribed tall dark and handsome as criteria for hooking up and getting married..but is dat gud enough?
Well, those qualities are just bonuses if they are available but they are FAR from good enough. What is TDH if he is not mature or stable emotionally, financially, can't defend, love, care etc for his family?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by mackhunter77: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'd like to think of fairy tale qualities as representing abilities than mere looks......only shallow minds limit themselves to looks

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by oseiwe(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
KweenSisan:
Lets talk about it is simply an avenue to ease ur mind off mind bugging issues...see peoples suggestion...and probably people who have faced similar issues
:-/
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by ehix89(m): 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
when ladies start focusing on wat is within then they will have less problems to deal with in marriage

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Mannylex(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
KweenSisan:

Why do ladies always fantasize over the Tall Dark Handsome Men? "Dark" in particular. Is there a particular stuff that makes Dark men attractive?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
learning sha...
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nturguy1122: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
I love a girl bt i cant tell her i love her simply because i am so scared of getting a NO and mostly loose wat we got going on has friends
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nturguy1122:
I love a girl bt i cant tell her i love her simply because i am so scared of getting a NO and mostly loose wat we got going on has friends
Are you really sure its the fear of rejection holding you down? Or the fear of yourself; Doubting if you're good enough?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nturguy1122: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

Are you really sure its the fear of rejection holding you down? Or the fear of yourself; Doubting if you're good enough?
Really i think its the fear of being rejected cos i've been with more beautiful girl bt bro u knw hw love happens nw..i've been friends with her for 8 months now and we talk everyday
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nturguy1122: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

Really i think its the fear or rejection
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nturguy1122: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nturguy1122:
Really i think its the fear or rejection
Really i think its the fear of being rejected cos i've been with more beautiful girl bt bro u knw hw love happens nw..i've been friends with her for 8 months now and we talk everyday
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nturguy1122:
. Being rejected is part of living. Don't fear it, Live it and feel how it feels smiley lol. That's the bottom line

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nturguy1122: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:
. Being rejected is part of living. Don't fear it, Live it and feel how it feels smiley lol. That's the bottom line
i swear u dnt knw wat this 20words has done in my life..tnx brov
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nturguy1122:
i swear u dnt knw wat this 20words has done in my life..tnx brov
Aww! I'm flattered!!! grin
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by yemoxyl(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
I av a male friend i am very comfortable with,we've been friends for a very long time ...I don't av to look gud when am with him,sometimes we eat together(like eba ,garri etc)..But he just asked me out and since then i av not been comfortable anymore....Don't know y?
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is what i always say...a man shouldn't be scared of getting a no from a lady...you know...truth be told..in as much as we claim to be strong..and are strong...women are weak in some spheres..and she has a lot of fears just as u do...you know what..u being scared of a 'NO' is even little...a woman may tell u no..if she thinks u are not the best for her...i.e..not what she wants for her self..and if she is scared..or uncertain of the future..or if she is not ready to be commited...either ways..the problem is not yours..all i can tell u is build your self and your confidence...she says no..plz dnt impose..if u can maintain d friendship..plz do..if its too difficult to..just give her a little distance..till u are over it...funny enough there are people who told their current husbands a whole lot of 'NO's'..but today...they are married...big ups man..if ure an asset and not a liability...'No' shudntaffect you so much...and from a personal point of view..pray for u and pray for her too..besides everything should work out for your good if you love God..b confident man..dats it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by MrCork: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
KweenSisan:

angry
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by MrCork: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
KweenSisan:

...ain't gooono ask but pliss change your color to lightskin yellow...you have 2week! angry
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Yemoxi sweedy..settle the issues in your heart...most times...whomever a man spends time with..thats whom he ends up loving...and i do not blame him at all if he has fallen in love with u..but as u know..luv is a feeling..so chek him out..and chek u out...sweedy...its not compulsory u must marry the person u date...sometimes..the person u are dating is only in your life to prepare u for the person u will marry...so there...is dis guy cool?..are u ready?..do u want it?..does God want it?..plz..if u've answered positively to this...just act like the doubts aint there and give it a go..and from my own personal point...dnt stop being who u've always been..i mean..the lady he has fallen in luv wit..all the best
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by repogirl(f): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
KweenSisan, you have too much sense. Your words to f advise are on point. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Leaving relationships a little..wanna hit on personality ...Tim lahaye in his book says we have the sanguine..the choleric..the phlegmatic and the melancholic temperaments...from constant study of good books...have learnt that most great men/women are not loud talkers...as a matter of fact..statistics show that cholerics fare more as leaders...so then...if we seem to cling to this temperament thing so seriously..because have heard people give excuses like..'it's my nature'...so how can an extroverted person handle leadership...being so much of a TALKATIVE...in simple English...is it alright to be a talkative..and continue being a talkative because you feel thats who u are??
To butress this question..i'll tell a short story...one day..sometime in school..we had this tutorial that lasted for nearly three hours..and there was just dis girl behind us talking to her two friends...i tell u the girl talked for the whole 3 hours...talkinq and demonstrating and laughing...not minding dat we were having tutorials and her voice was on the high side..i was quite upset...because at a point i realised her friends were no longer intrested in her gist..but she just went on and on and on..and wasn't sensitive to that...my friend said i was judging her...and i said it wasnt right to talk that much..but my friend started it off with me saying it was her personality..and that made it right in the girls head..plz o my people...because u r mister sparky sanguine..or extroverted..does it main we cnt make our weaknesses become a strength..i mean..Tim talked about the holy spirit temperament didnt he??..wats ur take on this abeg?
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
Been waiting for ur repliessss....whats keeping itt?#eyes blinking..
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Am i the only one who is trying to know why i'm hereundecided...walks outa thread with his head and shoulder high
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by AfroKnight: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
yemoxyl:
I av a male friend i am very comfortable with,we've been friends for a very long time ...I don't av to look gud when am with him,sometimes we eat together(like eba ,garri etc)..But he just asked me out and since then i av not been comfortable anymore....Don't know y?

Why?

Why else? Because you don't have sense. A guy who has made you his priority seeks to have greater access to your heart and you're not comfortable? No sense at all.
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2016
Swithrt...dere are better ways to talk ayy...humans have feelings..dnt tamper with them..
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nice words kweensisan..

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
firstking01:
Am i the only one who is trying to know why i'm hereundecided...walks outa thread with his head and shoulder high
i dnt understand this thread....
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by firstking01(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
juhan:
i dnt understand this thread....
so confusingsad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I am Not Here For a Boyfriend! / Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.