Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Lets Talk About IT... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About IT... (4809 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Whats confusing about it...you can talk about anything..anything at all..dats probably been on your mind...share it...let the world see...they'll certainly have something to say...dat wud be of benefit...but perhabs..we get the types that comment non challantly..we just overlook dem..everybody can't say positive things..d aim is just..TALK
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
On that note..i posted something previously and have been waiting for a reply but havn't gotten any...before i bore u with my questions..i hv anoda one aqain o..quess dats y i created dis thread..for minds like mine..its simply-WHY DO BOYS EASILY CATCH FEELINGS..i mean..u qet close to a qirl..she's nice..and good..and she likes you o..as a friend..but before u know it..boys just catch feelings...and everything spoils...loota people have qot a misconception of love i guess
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nturguy1122: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
KweenSisan:
On that note..i posted something previously and have been waiting for a reply but havn't gotten any...before i bore u with my questions..i hv anoda one aqain o..quess dats y i created dis thread..for minds like mine..its simply-WHY DO BOYS EASILY CATCH FEELINGS..i mean..u qet close to a qirl..she's nice..and good..and she likes you o..as a friend..but before u know it..boys just catch feelings...and everything spoils...loota people have qot a misconception of love i guess
for a playboy its going to be for sex bt for someone who isn't it might be because he is actually very lonely even in a world full of people

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by henryhemon(m): 5:33am On Apr 04, 2016
KweenSisan:

Cuz they 're boys.
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2016
henryhemon:

Cuz they 're boys.
....because they are boys ehen..so what na happened na?
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Nturguy1122:
for a playboy its going to be for sex bt for someone who isn't it might be because he is actually very lonely even in a world full of people
...guess thats why we have a lot of relationships dat don't last...because..its not enough reason to state ur feelings just because ure lonely..if u actually check it..a lot of girls are lonely too..more lonely than boys i would say..because our mode of expression is quite different
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by henryhemon(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
KweenSisan:
....because they are boys ehen..so what na happened na?

They will act like boys too.
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
henryhemon:

They will act like boys too.
..wow..wow..henryhemon..you've helped..#she claps
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
KweenSisan:
...guess thats why we have a lot of relationships dat don't last...because..its not enough reason to state ur feelings just because ure lonely..if u actually check it..a lot of girls are lonely too..more lonely than boys i would say..because our mode of expression is quite different
..true..but then just going for her because you're lonely is what i don't like..i think its selfish..i mean its like their antenna is turned on..and when this girl just seems homely and all..the next thing is relationship..its scary o...for me..you don't even know who's i love you to believe again
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by henryhemon(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
KweenSisan:
..wow..wow..henryhemon..you've helped..#she claps

You 're following boys but I guess you 're a girl too.
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by henryhemon(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=KweenSisan post=44792575]..true..but then just going for her because you're lonely is what i don't like..i think its selfish..i mean its like their antenna is turned on..and when this girl just seems homely and all..the next thing is relationship..its scary o...for me..you don't even know who's i love you to believe again[/quote

You 're still young when you get to that stage you did know who is after sex n who is not.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by rosieluv(f): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
yemoxyl:
I av a male friend i am very comfortable with,we've been friends for a very long time ...I don't av to look gud when am with him,sometimes we eat together(like eba ,garri etc)..But he just asked me out and since then i av not been comfortable anymore....Don't know y?
dats coz u only see him as a frnd n u weren't expectin him to ask u out,same tyn hppnd to me one certain tym. Jxt friendzone him
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=henryhemon post=44792954][/quote]... Am not even talking about the category of guys that are after sex..i mean..do i need to be thirty to know those kind of guys?..it a sad story though..that when some young men see a lady all they think about is sex...it no wonder ladies naturally tend to date very older guys
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by henryhemon(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
KweenSisan:
... Am not even talking about the category of guys that are after sex..i mean..do i need to be thirty to know those kind of guys?..it a sad story though..that when some young men see a lady all they think about is sex...it no wonder ladies naturally tend to date very older guys

It comes with experience cuz we come with different methods. ....... some of us could wait till eternity n once we get sex.....We 're gone,so it's not about time.....it's actions n inactions that determines all that......but truth is you can never be certain untill you place a bait n if he takes it then he would 've failed n then again some don't hide theirs n there are proffessionals who did go the whole length with you. Even older men love sex but probably they tend not to be in it cuz of sex that's the difference cuz he's probably looking for a good girl or he's had success with girls n wishes to be better man.
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Uhmm.ayt...thanks...that's like an eyeopener...
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Learnt something so amma drop it.... I know a lot of ladies out there like me want their bellies flatter..then they go pick up a waist trainer hoping to look like Toolz...or Mercy Johnson...please please..research has shown that asides the fact that this waist trainer makes you walk funny...it also alters your digestion process and can shrink some organs in your body...no one wants a beautiful body without a functioning organ......??... Thought so too....you wanna burn that tommy fat...do some good exercise and avoid those heavy meals at night#Nigerians.. and eba.@.8pm...hehehehe....if he doesn't love that belly fat let him take you to the gym..toodles...have a wonderful FRIDAY!!!
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Learnt something so amma drop it.... I know a lot of ladies out there like me want their bellies flatter..then they go pick up a waist trainer hoping to look like Toolz...or Mercy Johnson...please please..research has shown that asides the fact that this waist trainer makes you walk funny...it also alters your digestion process and can shrink some organs in your body...no one wants a beautiful body without a functioning organ......??... Thought so too....you wanna burn that tommy fat...do some good exercise and avoid those heavy meals at night#Nigerians.. and eba.@.8pm...hehehehe....if he doesn't love that belly fat let him take you to the gym..toodles...have a wonderful FRIDAY!!! ;DLearnt something so amma drop it.... I know a lot of ladies out there like me want their bellies flatter..then they go pick up a waist trainer hoping to look like Toolz...or Mercy Johnson...please please..research has shown that asides the fact that this waist trainer makes you walk funny...it also alters your digestion process and can shrink some organs in your body...no one wants a beautiful body without a functioning organ......??... Thought so too....you wanna burn that tommy fat...do some good exercise and avoid those heavy meals at night#Nigerians.. and eba.@.8pm...hehehehe....if he doesn't love that belly fat let him take you to the gym..toodles...have a wonderful FRIDAY!!!
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
I want to date my wife's friend-
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by UyiIredia(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
I have no IT to talk about. I'm single but I think it's high time I enter a relationship, no ?
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
emekamigo:
I want to date my wife's friend-
..obviously..you've decided...but its wrong...i don't know how you take it when people tell you what to do...but..what's not right..IS NOT RIGHT..so shouldn't be done..cause we live for one another..not just ourselves

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
UyiIredia:
I have no IT to talk about. I'm single but I think it's high time I enter a relationship, no ?
...if you're mature at heart and you know it..you could Give it a shot
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
It's not just me out here...anyone else could give saying something a shot..the essence is to learn..that experience you had..or what you think is right..share..it just could help someone..it could change a situation..that's it..bahbai
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
A wise man said that he doesn't believe in hitting a lady..that any man who did that was a simple coward and it showed that he had lost control of whatever situation at hand....then somebody be bringing his own mouth and be saying some women like being beaten before they can make love with their spouses....and all i can say is....the number of possessed people are increasing rapidly o...some weird things are now even becoming normal..people are giving excuses for them...shey you're seeing evil spirits nee... I still stand for that little group that insists that no man should hit his woman...it should never amount to that..i mean..if you do that..what do you want other men to do with her?
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 7:33pm On May 01, 2016
It hurts so much to please someone and then displease your self...and the person's not even sensitive enough to know wattsup...and you know what hurts even more?being broke!!
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by pryme(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2016
am done listening to this crap about giving gals preferential treatment, most of the time you gals don't deserve it. most gals believe there are just too important that they can get away with anything (make any gal abuse me or my parents na my FIST on her mouth).

now gals don't like FRIENDs asking them out. they become uncomfortable, but if a guy from nowhere jumps out now and ask them out, na abuse go follow the guy.

gals are wired in a strange way...

I have come to find most gals take pride in being "complicated"......
but the truth about being "complicated" is that they have self destructive tendencies....
why would you gals be proud about that? it takes only a good man to keep them on the right path...
of which most times they dispose of.

MOST gals = liability

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About IT... by henryhemon(m): 4:37am On May 02, 2016
pryme:
am done listening to this crap about giving gals preferential treatment, most of the time you gals don't deserve it. most gals believe there are just too important that they can get away with anything (make any gal abuse me or my parents na my FIST on her mouth).

now gals don't like FRIENDs asking them out. they become uncomfortable, but if a guy from nowhere jumps out now and ask them out, na abuse go follow the guy.

but the truth about being "complicated" is that they have self destructive tendencies....
why would you gals be proud about that? it takes only a good man to keep them on the right path...

MOST gals = liability

Well they don't get away with it.......one way or the other they get what they deserve.
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by henryhemon(m): 4:40am On May 02, 2016
KweenSisan:
It hurts so much to please someone and then displease your self...and the person's not even sensitive enough to know wattsup...and you know what hurts even more?being broke!!

It hurts really good but always let them go quietly,you do well not to dwell on negativity.
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 4:49pm On May 02, 2016
pryme:

MOST gals = liability
...I Like the end part...the good man putting her in the right path....but then disposing is not always the case o..i don't know the kind of girls you've been meeting..but we don't take pride in being complicated o...sometimes..we try to understand ourselves and also understand you as well...and that's not easy... A well trained girl shouldn't insult your mum...and then the fist thing is not necessary...about giving girls preferential treatment...is it preferential treatment sef?...its just how we are wired abeg..and when you respect us..we genuinely appreciate it...if our friend asks us out and we like our friend and see a future..cool..if not..we can't force it na...i dunno the kinda girls you've been dealing with sha but understand us abeg
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 4:51pm On May 02, 2016
henryhemon:

It hurts really good but always let them go quietly,you do well not to dwell on negativity.
..you've spoken well..thanks
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by OkoAnike(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
I hope the opportunity will come now...
I wanted to know, just little about this gay/lesb. thing, it's a bit complex & complicated for me to comprehend, for now it's odd for me to understand, I hope I can get Some one in this forum that will be able to detailed WHAT HAPPENED, @ WHAT POINT DO THEY EXPERIENCE THE CHANGE and so Many other things that could change my ignorant and possibly my line of tot toward them. Thanks
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 10:59am On May 03, 2016
OkoAnike:
I hope the opportunity will come now...
I wanted to know, just little about this gay/lesb. thing, it's a bit complex & complicated for me to comprehend, for now it's odd for me to understand, I hope I can get Some one in this forum that will be able to detailed WHAT HAPPENED, @ WHAT POINT DO THEY EXPERIENCE THE CHANGE and so Many other things that could change my ignorant and possibly my line of tot toward them. Thanks
... Don't know much about these people..but certainly the change comes when they begin to realise their sexuality...and i feel its actually a Defect...some is as a result of their upbringing..you know...so much hate for the opposite sex and all that....that's the much i can say about those people..anyone else who has probably studied more should please say something it
Re: Lets Talk About IT... by KweenSisan(f): 2:53pm On May 17, 2016
finally of all these tribal accents have heard in Nigeria....Hausa accents are the cutest..gosh...and cool names too... grin..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025 / My Chat With a slay queen / Nigerian Girls Are So Dull Its Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.