Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend (4946 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
falconey:
grin

I cant leave him with my wife never!!!!

Not because i don't trust him but because i don't trust my wife.

My uncle always tell me even in front of his wife " fal don't trust any woman"
undecided
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by wolfgangg(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=OROSUNBOLB post=44194322][/quote] Don't worry, just go ahead and tell him - you will soon understand.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by falconey(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Harbosede02:
undecided
except you.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
kiss
falconey:

except you.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by bettercreature(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Leaving your wife alone with a friend is totally wrong,it's not a matter of trust,It has to do with common sense

1 Like

Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Cholls(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
wolfgangg:
Don't worry, just go ahead and tell him - you will soon understand.

Tell who? Understand what ? Guy,just quit this pointless drama of yours and make yourself understandable. I hate preamble! Even if you are the guy, you should know that tens of your types can't handle me. Are you having guilty conscience already or what?
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by wolfgangg(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Tell who? Understand what ? Guy,just quit this pointless drama of yours and make yourself understandable. I hate preamble! Even if you are the guy, you should know that tens of your types can't handle me. Are you having guilty conscience already or what?

Am really scared.
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by Badbreathcure81(m): 7:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Op mind your business,not everyone's mind is dirty like yours
Re: Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
cruzita:
maybe he trust his wife but op don't tell me u don't believe some women don't cheat

Hmm, okay. May we not be led into temptation!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could She Be Masturbating / 13 Common Childhood Insults We All Used When We Were In Primary School / FÙCKING MONEY — This Is How It Should Be Done. See WhatsApp Screenshot [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.