Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? (453 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos of Nairalanders / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nairalanders must open to dis website( Nairaland.com) everyday to read, learn a lot of things n be updated...Any day they don't enter here ,it mek dem uneasy. Am vry much Guilty to dis addict ..wat of u

1 Like

Re: The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? by maikbanj(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
I'm an addict!

1 Like

Re: The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? by cruzita(f): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
well my own no get part 3

1 Like

Re: The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
My own don pass ordinary eyes grin i need help!
Re: The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? by Deboxoxo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lols... Na Nairaland they consume my mb oooo ==>DEBO<==
Re: The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? by AntiWailer: 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
mchewwww

just opening a site like 8 times a day for 365 days in a whole year can not be called addiction na.

lost my password and opened another one.

I am not addicted.
Re: The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? by opeaceo: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Not an addict at all.
Re: The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? by njiasi30(f): 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
So so guilty, I visit nl most times 2 clear my head and also 2 b informed. undecided
Re: The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Not an addict
Re: The Addict Of Nairalanders. 'guilty Or Not-guilty? by agarawu23(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Harbosede02:
Not an addict
angry

Op
100%
I can't do a day without visiting grin

(1) (Reply)

Question For Ladies / Flirchi.com Members Are Fake Or Real ? / Testing Others/your Partner Can Sabotage Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.