Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) (29014 Views)

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / DISCOS’ Performance Worse Than NEPA, PHCN – Senate / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by HRich(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Qmerit:
The state and Plate numbers OP. So that I can take it up from there.
Osun state

3 Likes

Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by laviecontinue: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smileyBaba I thank you ooooo for makinking me a #naijagirl...... There's always a reason to be thankfull and to smile
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by Krayzeejhay(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Confam electric bread...

I no blame them sha,since PHCN is gone nau.
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by Onyenna(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Let there be light and there was bread!!!

This has got to be the comment of the day! Lmao!

1 Like

Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by misscall247: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Hahahaha......this can only happen in d Zoo.
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by biafran1stson(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2016
They are diversifying

2 Likes

Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Let there be light and there was bread!!!
lol smiley
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:22am On Mar 29, 2016
omanifrank:
For All Who Have Been Wondering Why There Has Been Abysmally Poor Power Supply

For all you who have been wondering why there has been abysmally poor power supply,

I wish to bring to your notice that PHCN is no more in the business of power supply.

The company now supplies bread.

You may wish to contact the PHCN office nearest to you for all your bread needs.
Op u no well, lol funny you. May be they auction the car and the buyer refused to repaint it! But why will they do that when their technical staff trek to operation site! Well PHCN turn bread seller no joke.
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by BabaAgba001(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Holyfield1:
The Clueless fisherman of Otuoke

Naija [color=#000099][/color]. And. TinZ may God help us but what if the bus had been unctioned a long time or just of recent Anything. Can be possible.

Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by laviecontinue: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Onankan o woja ke grin grin grin
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Ur father, what is ur evidence B4 I sue u
HRich:
Osun state
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2016
omanifrank:

For all you who have been wondering why there has been abysmally poor power supply,

I wish to bring to your notice that PHCN is no more in the business of power supply.

You may wish to contact the PHCN office nearest to you for all your bread needs.

/

It is the Olajumoke's syndrome.

PHCN is hoping for "grass to grace" miracle.

\
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2016
The Egbin power station has a bakery from which it distributes bread to sell and the bus is owne by the bakery. It's a business venture owned by the association of staff with buses to transport such, please be informed before u post on social media.
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2016
You people forget that PHCN ceased to exist in 2013.
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by HRich(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
Ur father, what is ur evidence B4 I sue u
Lolz. Your Mother nyash.
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by Leke001: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2016
if motor no useful for phcn,it can CHANGE for other uses
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by dokunbam(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2016
Old picture
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by selfemployed(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2016
Could be a worker there using it for private business
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by iammozeez(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Bread Holding Company of Nigeria (BHCN)
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by Idamc(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2016
No big deal, it is produced by their cooperative,it was formally called nepascoop bread. I don't know what it is called now
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2016
I can spray mat ontop a transformer and sleep there all throughout the night. cheesy
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by bigx(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Olajumuke PHCN
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by richard870(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2016
omanifrank:

Lolz
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by jeje123(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2016
onakan o woja
tailor na n ta igboooooooooo
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by helphelp: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2016
N
omanifrank:

From my understanding they have a sort of union that bakes bread and sells at subsidized rates to PHCN staff...

The packaging also bears the name of the union..something something PHCN staff something something bread....

Just like Unilag pure water

Modified: after commenting and then reading others comment, I got the name...poster above me thanks...it's called Nepascoop bread...coiled from their cooperative name..

We just post whatever without verification.

If you had gone closer and ask questions, you probably would have enlightened readers more and then it wouldn't be a joke but pure facts

NB: OP just made a joke out of a legit PHCN business...Be guided my people
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by hatchy(f): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2016
PHCN! BREAD. PHCN!! BREAD. BREAD TO THE PEOPLE!!! PHCN
OJIGBI JIGBI JIGBI!!!

Nothing wey person no go see for this country.PHCN using generator in their station.Police chaining generator set.
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by christinie(f): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Thanks for your signature. You know what? Each time anyone sees that picture and laughs Igbo people's blessings keep multiplying. Yes we love money and money will keep loving us back.

Booty4me:
grin grin
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by Moz22: 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Qmerit:
The state and Plate numbers OP.
So that I can take it up from there.
what are u taking up mr man? Find somewhere sidown jare. Na everthing una dey take seriously for nl
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by 4wrd9ja: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Number plate pls.
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by andreernest28(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2016
bread connect
Re: PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) by DjAndroid: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2016
someone should please tell the op and the mod who moved this to the front page that the vehicle is not a car but a bus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banditry: Kebbi Govt Remodels SUVs Into Armoured Personnel Carriers / Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.