Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? (2542 Views)

Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs / "Smart" Ways Most Nigerian Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
There are different ways by which girls "friend zone" or make it impossible for guys to ask them out. A female friend once told me that if she sees that a guy she doesn't like is trying to make a move on her, she would start respecting the guy by calling her Sir, Mr Uncle, Big bro etc

At ladies, let's share the style we use in avoiding guys or "friend zoning" them and guys, let's share our stories of how we have been friend zoned by ladies.
Thanks to you all.

From a very "single" guy
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by falconey(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
grin
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Chei countless times I told myself I was never gona ask any girl out,

Buh I dnt seem to knw why I havnt kept to Dat resolution yet
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by mackhunter77: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
by dating a lesbian
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
if i like u as a friend and u want something more, I'll just tell u my mind immediately and if u persist, I'll simply start ignoring and avoiding you so that you'll get the message clear.
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by Bluezy13(m): 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
The question is for the ladies...

No wonder it doesn't make any sense
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Chei countless times I told myself I was never gona ask any girl out,

Buh I dnt seem to knw why I havnt kept to Dat resolution yet
grin grin
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by Yuneehk(f): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Make we learn
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
if i like u as a friend and u want something more, I'll just tell u my mind immediately and if u persist, I'll simply start ignoring and avoiding you so that you'll get the message clear.

Don't you think you're too blunt?
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by Pheals(f): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2016

I finally become a learner here wink

Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Yuneehk:
Make we learn
Learn wetin? Come and share your experience joo...
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by Arian11(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Them never born the girl way go friend zone me
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Chai!

Even you?
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Arian11:
Them never born the girl way go friend zone me

baddest guy!

Teach us how you dey take do am biko.
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrImole:

Don't you think you're too blunt?
i know i am very blunt, its better i am blunt than being sly
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by funmind(f): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
I wonder why Nigerian men are so stubborn... they take yes for yes and no for yes. Its pointless telling them no, I simply walk away undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

i know i am very blunt, its better i am blunt than being sly
You're right sis...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by Yuneehk(f): 12:01am On Mar 29, 2016
MrImole:
Learn wetin? Come and share your experience joo...
I've friendzoned no one "sir". Thats why I wanna learn
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:
I wonder why Nigerian men are so stubborn... they take yes for yes and no for yes. Its pointless telling them no, I simply walk away undecided

How do you walk away from someone who knows your house and your contacts?
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

I've friendzoned no one "sir". Thats why I wanna learn

That's fair, but why are you testing the guys on this forum with your pin? You put 7characters there instead of 8.
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by Yuneehk(f): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2016
MrImole:

That's fair, but why are you testing the guys on this forum with your pin? You put 7characters there instead of 8.

i dey come. mah complete am
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by firstking01(m): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Truth is, i have been friendzoned a coupla times....most guys forget that without a girl first friendzoning you, the distance between you and her punna is like the distance between planet jupiter to pluto.
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by funmind(f): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2016
MrImole:

How do you walk away from someone who knows your house and your contacts?
undecided
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 12:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

i dey come. mah complete am
We I dey wait.
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by Pheals(f): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2016
MrImole:

Chai!

Even you?

I said ....I be learner now ... To learn from the expert

Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:
undecided
I don't get you Miss Funmi.
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by funmind(f): 12:12am On Mar 29, 2016
MrImole:

I don't get you Miss Funmi.
You know me? How did you get my name?
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 12:13am On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:
seriously? I picked it from your monicker.
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2016
firstking01:
Truth is, i have been friendzoned a coupla times....most guys forget that without a girl first friendzoning you, the distance between you and her punna is like the distance between planet jupiter to pluto.
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by funmind(f): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2016
MrImole:

seriously?
I picked it from your monicker.
waow.... thanks!
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by MrImole: 12:19am On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:

How do you mean about what I asked you earlier? Please explain.
Re: How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? by firstking01(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2016
MrImole:

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
oga, wetin happengrin, na lie i dey talk?, ask tosyn2much he go tell yougrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? / How Many Minute Do U Spend In The Bathroom / Woman If You indeed Love Your eh hie... Then Do Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.