Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? (1183 Views)

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? (2) (3) (4)

I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nina4u(f): 5:06am On Mar 29, 2016
My guy went to a gig on Sunday 5 an to Ibadan from Lagos I told him sleep on the bus but put wallet and phone in his boxers ..for theives ..OK so I dunno if he arrived in Ibadan or he's preforming and still havnt heard anything ..mind u we are wery close and talk every day he's my love of life ..last life sign was when he was on the bus and I started working ..when I got off work I message hope u kicking ass ..nothing ..right now I'm seriously worried ..I bbm him saying i'm seriously worried right now ...no joke..then right now sins Sunday morning til now ..I just said a message saying ... I wouldav reported missing person report here in USA by now ..I'm bout to have a friend in Lagos report u missing in Lagos at Ikeja police station if u dont message me within a day or two ... Please message me that you are okay love of life .. What do I do? Mind u we video chat or talk every day... I said Wtf did they steal u phone? U got kidnapped? I'm really confused ... Any ideas or input what I should do ..except pray ? Did that already ..many times ..I dunno what to do
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nina4u(f): 5:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Talk to me ppl what to do ..I don't want him hurt or missing my heart will litterly break
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nina4u(f): 5:35am On Mar 29, 2016
I got his address his nr his bd I got it all I'm worried sick
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by obiorathesubtle: 5:45am On Mar 29, 2016
there's a possibility he has found another "love of life" cheesy

Madam, calm down.. Armed robbers might not have attacked their car, robbed them of everything, and probably shot him in the forehead and left him to die in the bushes.. cheesy.. He might be safe..

Start campaigning for another boo from now shaa.. Just to be on the safe side cheesy
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by sholikay(m): 5:49am On Mar 29, 2016
obviously,i tried so hard for me to fathom ur write up,but i could only noticed its all about u loosing contact with him..well,i think u should chillax a lil bit.dude might be somewhere having fun.though i'm only making speculation..u can still try connecting with him.i pray all is well with him and u get to reconnect with each other soonest..
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Lovetinz(m): 5:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Are you typing English, Rapping or just randomly Ranting?
Write your Missing Person report like that.. and..

Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Then y not file a report if that's makes u worried head over heels?

Thats impossible that he can't text u even one time to tell u that he is OK...

And did he really went for a gig? *scratching my head*
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nina4u(f): 6:06am On Mar 29, 2016
sholikay:
obviously,i tried so hard for me to fathom ur write up,but i could only noticed its all about u loosing contact with him..well,i think u should chillax a lil bit.dude might be somewhere having fun.though i'm only making speculation..u can still try connecting with him.i pray all is well with him and u get to reconnect with each other soonest..
its out of his character not to talk to me I'm thinking robbers but I dunno ..if that was u family how long u wait to file missings report? I trust him hundred we videochat niggas smoking weed backstage stripper twirling I mean I know what's going on but he always comunicate..care I'm afraid something happens
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nina4u(f): 6:09am On Mar 29, 2016
If its out of character I'm freaking out ..I talked to his best friend on earth he hasn't heard nothing for since saturday
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by funmind(f): 6:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Nina4u:
its out of his character not to talk to me I'm thinking robbers but I dunno ..if that was u family how long u wait to file missings report? I trust him hundred we videochat niggas smoking weed backstage stripper twirling I mean I know what's going on but he always comunicate..care I'm afraid something happens
Are you for real?
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Eddygourdo(m): 6:13am On Mar 29, 2016
If he is truly an artist, we all know them. No artist died or got lost recently. He will come through just keep trying him. Our country isn't so bad that robbers shoot or misplace artists. Chillax sexy oyibo nina
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Then stop over reacting!
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by simababe(f): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Sorry, but you message confused the heck out of my brain. All I know is that you've nt bn able 2 contact ur guy. This is nigeria wher electricity supply is not constant. Just pray for his wellbeing and wait.
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nina4u(f): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2016
funmind:

Are you for real?
this is no joke I'm real worried I know his best friend so I left a message he said he heard nothing I'm bout make missing report tomorrow if he hast call me ..I'm so sick in my stomach right now
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nina4u(f): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Last thing he said I hate travel out of Eko ..I feel sick
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by funmind(f): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Nina4u:
this is no joke I'm real worried I know his best friend so I left a message he said he heard nothing I'm bout make missing report tomorrow if he hast call me ..I'm so sick in my stomach right now
You sef!
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nina4u(f): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2016
What he's hurt ..I'm worried sick I messaged his sister
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by sholikay(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Nina4u:
well.i'd advise u not to be pessimistic then..i hope u guys will soon reconnect..okay milady?.
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Try to stop messaging his folks and friends..
Since you have tried quite a few of them
I can bet he is fine somewhere, and he will come up with the silliest of excuse, My phone got missing, no access to the net, no network... Just something

Try rest..... Not easy I know, drink plenty water... Don't drown yourself with the water
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by justdream(m): 8:56pm On May 03, 2016
U seen the love of ur life now Nina?
Re: I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 03, 2016
Damn I wish someone would worry over me like this, I could leave for a month, and peeps would be like "hey what's that song you were playing last week. " cry

See The Adverse Effect Of Bleaching(photo) / few / "Women Should Undergo Circumcision Because Men Are Sexually Weak"; Egyptian Lawm