Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

few - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / few (1178 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / I Love Her But Shez Easily Attracted To Other Men;help / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

few by dante300(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Only for the matured mind pls...not just anybody that can read or know how to browse...
Have dated her for 3 yrs. Am in my early 30s and she in her late 20s. She has always pestered me to propose so as not to waste her time in the relationship. Its a clear fact that I am ready both financially and otherwise but she now told me that let's wait and see if she is actually my wife?
My question is this. SHe said yes to my proposal,why didn't she turn me down that very day and its not like it was a public proposal that will necesistate her to avoid embarrassing me. It was private.I sincerely want to move on with my life as. It is clear she might just be using all these excuses to bounce me.
Re: few by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: few by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
So wetin make we kon do nw?
Re: few by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Picture oF her saying yes and later saying No or

............ tongue

Re: few by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op did you both have any form of disagreement prior to this?
Re: few by Cutehector(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
She is still a girl...
Re: few by chenor(f): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maybe she is having doubts about you.
Try engaging her in a convo... Ask her all the questions you have in mind.. Listen to her views.. Ask her if you had offended her in any way.. If she still insists that you wait and you can't.. Move ahead and tell her ur mind... The moment you start doubting her or thinking that she is cheating on you, that's the moment the relationship will receive a blow

1 Like

Re: few by cruzita(f): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
maybe the heat don overheat her brain ,wait !!!make e cool
Re: few by Godfullsam(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
You already said you were ready to move on with your life... Why bring the matter to this forum since you av already made up your mind on what to do

1 Like

Re: few by LOC1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
All things being equal..............she has her reasons for doing that but try to get her talk so, that you can understand why she is no longer interested and if things still remain unchanged after some time. Let go completely or have you not heard that a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: few by Ifakiland(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
my broda, she has found anoda bobo dats distracting her. two choices fight for her attention bk or kick d immature don't know wat I want gal away. ure too important to be an option bro...dump her without notices.

1 Like

Re: few by ivyT(f): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Godfullsam:
You already said you were ready to move on with your life... Why bring the matter to this forum since you av already made up your mind on what to do

I wonder o..

He wld get so many advice at the end of the day,and wld b misled.
Re: few by Bluezy13(m): 12:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Godfullsam:
That's his intention.
Maybe he wants to either be sure his intention is the right thing or weigh his intention with that of others so as to know the next step to take.

Sometimes, one knows just what to do but one still feels the need to just talk to someone.

2 Likes

Re: few by Dojupyo(f): 2:08am On Apr 04, 2016
That's why plan B is perfect.. At that stage of yours, you should have another plan, if this one fails.. Now, I'm not saying you should bleep them.. You can be close to some female friends of yours, keep it going.. When you notice any kind of unseriousness in one, you leave.. No time to waste bro.. Some people can make you wait for nothing, time no dey your side again.. And attend more of relationship programs, be more closer to God too, cos He will lead you in the path to follow

1 Like

Re: few by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 04, 2016
When you proposed, it was only you but now you've got company bro that's why she is distracted and being the old guy, you are now a second option.

Sad but true.

You have two options; Leave her and move on or if you still want her, reduce your attention to her and give her time to see that her new guy is no different from you. All men are same, just slight differences in perception.
Re: few by Dygeasy(m): 3:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Why don't people date to a point where all they'd be interested in is getting married. No pressure on anybody.

Here, the OP was pressured to propose and now God knows what the lady has up to her sleeves. Don't you people talk? cry
Re: few by dante300(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Dojupyo:
That's why plan B is perfect.. At that stage of yours, you should have another plan, if this one fails.. Now, I'm not saying you should bleep them.. You can be close to some female friends of yours, keep it going.. When you notice any kind of unseriousness in one, you leave.. No time to waste bro.. Some people can make you wait for nothing, time no dey your side again.. And attend more of relationship programs, be more closer to God too, cos He will lead you in the path to follow
She made me delete every single girls number that is not my family member from my phone. I wish I had a plan B now. So sad I don't. Starting a whole new relationship is a big headache . I am considering focusing on my career then give another relationship a chance after 1 or 2yrs.
Re: few by dante300(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2016
SirJeffry:
When you proposed, it was only you but now you've got company bro that's why she is distracted and being the old guy, you are now a second option.

Sad but true.

You have two options; Leave her and move on or if you still want her, reduce your attention to her and give her time to see that her new guy is no different from you. All men are same, just slight differences in perception.
U are smart...exactly my tots. I have already left her I collected back the ring but don't know what to do with it. I will move on and may God help me.
Re: few by dante300(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2016
Dygeasy:
Why don't people date to a point where all they'd be interested in is getting married. No pressure on anybody.

Here, the OP was pressured to propose and now God knows what the lady has up to her sleeves. Don't you people talk? cry
We talk but as it is with some women. Talks never end. I wish I never proposed. Or I wish I had a second plan. I am a ad man coz I have invested heavily in the relationship. Plus the other part is that it aint like I cheated or something...I am proud of myself for remaining loyal,not to her but to myslf. In the end of all my life matter,I just wanna make heaven.
Re: few by Dygeasy(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2016
dante300:

We talk but as it is with some women. Talks never end. I wish I never proposed. Or I wish I had a second plan. I am a ad man coz I have invested heavily in the relationship. Plus the other part is that it aint like I cheated or something...I am proud of myself for remaining loyal,not to her but to myslf. In the end of all my life matter,I just wanna make heaven.
Hmmm.. Well, I wish you luck though.

Make life first before you make heaven Sir. Even the Bible says "He who finds a wife, has found a good thing and obtain favour from the Lord."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever / Why Are Ladies So Weak? / Do You Guys Experience Shyness The First Time She Says Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.