Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone (22828 Views)

5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS / 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by FuckTheMod: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
emrain:
1. make money : make a lot of money, don't mind broke or myopic men telling you tecno j8 can do everything A Samsung s6 can, when you use quality you'll know.

2. sell your current device : don't be wasteful, convert every item into an asset. Try OLX

3. don't be carried away by battery life gionee m5 is good but it's heavier than a laptop, trust me its weight will bust your Pant pocket. Can't say the same about iphones and Samsung devices. So do the needful.

4. design matters: it speaks a lot about you. Infinix devices totally sücks when it comes to design. Your world, your choices tho' look out for premium designs that fits your lifestyle.

5. Data: some people will buy a phone above #50k and still be looking for free browsing tweaks, seriously? Bruh save for data if you must use an android phone.

Ok that's all... cheesy
Bobby don scatter ur thinking
Bust kor breàst ni angry
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
TechsNG:

I've been down that road before and am not sure it can happen again. You may wanna read this: http://www.techsng.com/2014/10/samsung-galaxy-s4-china-clone-version.html
Kpele, atleast now u have learnt from experience but from ur ordeal theclone wasn't so sophiisticated. If you handle the s5 clone, my goodness! It can almst every frigging thing but resolution is shitty!
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by DharmyYinks: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
TechsNG:

I have used both phones and based on my honest opinion, the Infinix Note 2 is better. The only issue i have with the device is the size (6.0inch). The Camon C8 has a better design as well but in terms of performance, the note 2 rocks better.
Exactly what I thought too... Thanks!

Pls do you have any idea about the current price of both phones or just Infinix Note 2??
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by niceguy7(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
I need brand new tecno 8h in carton
And infinix hot note or note2 fairly used to buy..
Anybody gat any??....
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Bobby don scatter ur thinking
Bust kor breàst ni angry
undecided
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by TechsNG: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Exactly what I thought too... Thanks!

Pls do you have any idea about the current price of both phones or just Infinix Note 2??

The last time i checked, the price of the tecno camon c8 is between 35k to 38k while that of the note 2 had gone up to about 40k.
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by mosjames: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
niceguy7:
I need brand new tecno 8h in carton
And infinix hot note or note2 fairly used to buy..
Anybody gat any??....
You're still looking for an infinix note to buy with all the complains about it *sigh*
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by daphid25(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
TechsNG:

The last time i checked, the price of the tecno camon c8 is between 35k to 38k while that of the note 2 had gone up to about 40k.
And people prefer camon to note 2
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by DharmyYinks: 3:32am On Mar 31, 2016
TechsNG:

Thanks for ur help sir!
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by DharmyYinks: 3:34am On Mar 31, 2016
mosjames:

You're still looking for an infinix note to buy with all the complains about it *sigh*
Pls wat re d complains made abt it??
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by yungchap(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2016
@TechsNG,

After reading your impressive article or Tips on the above Topic. I have decided to streamline my options to Tecno cammon C8 and a Samsung product (unknown yet).

But will still need you to recommend me one. Between the Tecno cammon C8 and a Samsung product (unknown yet) interms of Performance, Durability, Camera features, Strong battery capacity and Accessories availability in the Nigeria market for repairs should incase.

Lastly, I learnt for one to use an Andriod phone, one must be familiar with the pros & cons and fully ready to save up for it,when it comes to its charges. So I would love you to provide answers to the questions below....

1. Which network is ideal for browsing on the Andriod phones and how fast is it?

2. How can one curb megabytes wastage?

3. Can you pls drop your email address or phone contact so I can reach you for more talks.

Looking forward to your reply pretty soon.

Thanks
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by TechsNG: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
yungchap:

@TechsNG,

After reading your impressive article or Tips on the above Topic. I have decided to streamline my options to Tecno cammon C8 and a Samsung product (unknown yet).

But will still need you to recommend me one. Between the Tecno cammon C8 and a Samsung product (unknown yet) interms of Performance, Durability, Camera features, Strong battery capacity and Accessories availability in the Nigeria market for repairs should incase.

Lastly, I learnt for one to use an Andriod phone, one must be familiar with the pros & cons and fully ready to save up for it,when it comes to its charges. So I would love you to provide answers to the questions below....

1. Which network is ideal for browsing on the Andriod phones and how fast is it?

Suitable network depends on geographical location. I mean, while MTN may be good in a particular location, it may be terrible in Another. However, if you are looking at Data plans, glo bis rocks. Some MTN users are using tricks. Airtel's got some really cool plans and etisalat?? Well, you can get 1GB for N1000.

2. How can one curb megabytes wastage?

Well, apps running in the background coupled with synchronizing services are what consumes data when you think you ain't using them. If you can limit this, you can limit data usage.

3. Can you pls drop your email address or phone contact so I can reach you for more talks.

You can reach TechsNG via techsngblog[at]gmail[dot]com

Looking forward to your reply pretty soon.

Thanks
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by yungchap(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=TechsNG post=44297411][/quote]

Thanks a lot. Have sent you a mail
Re: Here Are 5 Things You Should Do Before Buying Your Next Smartphone by Abudu2000(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2017
there are many things to considered when buying a smartphone and very few companies put this in consideration....forget chinko phones unless your are broke, go for iphones or upgradable phones like nexus or samsung and save cash for like 3 to 4 years long.....iphones might be facing conpetion fron android but they will definitely stand the test of time than others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ending Mtn's Impunity / A Critical Analysis Of The 9mobile New Tariff Plans / Basic And Detailed Information About Android Rooting (things You Never Knew)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.