Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps (41129 Views)

Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Jonathan And Ex-Ministers In Cold War Over $2.1bn Arms Scandal / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by omenka(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
Jonathan reign was indeed a 'buffet regime', Operation serve yourself!
Aufbauh (2016).

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by kelvinovie(m): 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
As corruption now stop. No. Corruption is still worst as it is years back. Take WRPC a subsidiary of NNPC for an example ,the massive corruption going over here is alarming. From bogus inflation of contract to not even paying salaries to the support staffs for close to one year. One example, A block of cubicle was constructed for 40 million naira, ordinary the constructed cubicle will not even take up to 1 million naira to finish, and this 40 million freud was replicated in ten different sites.
The President might be trying to ride out corruption, but the head of different government establishment , meant to head government interest are thieves. The Head of the government can not be in everywhere at the same time. Building a strong institution can reduce most of this freud committed by this greedy, poverty ridden individuals that called themselves big man.
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by DropShot: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Firefire:
If found guilty, I recommend death by hanging.

Death by hanging for all looters of our common wealth both within the state and across the country. angry

Our problem is the states. Buhari cannot be focusing on looters of state Treasury when he hasn't done a quarter of what is required at national level.

Why can't States probe their predecessors? Is it because they're also there to steal?

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by obysafety: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
what a wicked world of some of our top officials in the government, people are busy dying out there defending our dear country with they dear lives. And they are busy eating our money in the office, pls I suggest that they should be put in warfront to pay for there mistake or even 30 years in kirikiri prison

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by Nicepoker(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
Jonathan reign was indeed a 'buffet regime', Operation serve yourself!

Revelation like this makes me to understand better the true meaning of the word 'Clueless' given to GEJ.
All these manipulations, armtwisting and abracadabra happened under the watchful eyes of a sitting president yet he gat no clue. Haba Jona!
GEJ the name that gives zombies sleepless nights.
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by Nicepoker(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
A crying general. He must be from the slave coast.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
LOOTING UN-CHALLENGED!...the major reason i voted against dormant joe!

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by chachanga: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
And he broke into tears... angry?!

Rubbish, am as macho as men come; I hate cry-cry willly-willy kind of men!

He shld position his buttocks and take his lashes joor!
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by Firefire(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
DropShot:

Our problem is the states. Buhari cannot be focusing on looters of state Treasury when he hasn't done a quarter of what is required at national level.

Why can't States probe their predecessors? Is it because they're also there to steal?

This has been my point all along, the corruption and looting happing in the 36 states across Nigeria is alarming. But APC has successfully diverted all attention to the Federal Government.

Let me start from SW, the looting during the era of Gbenga Daniel in Ogun, Ladoja/Akala in Oyo, Olagunsoye Oyinlola in Osun, Bola Tinubu in Lagos, Fayose/Fayemi in Ekiti, and in the immediate/current dispensation Fashola in Lagos, Aregbesola in Osun, Ajimobi in Oyo, and across all region in Nigeria is an eyesore.

Until Nigeria prescribe Death by Hanging or Death by Firing squad to all looters, we are yet to be serious in our fight against corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by ObiOkpor(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Baawaa:
One by one,they will all return our money grin grin
And one by one,they will all be sent to their new permanent site( prison).
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by onionsbeans12: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
sameer1212:
And some frustrated Wailers will tell me things are not getting better. angry

God bless mr president

God bless Nigeria.
There is no way some zombies consistence liers will ever agree that the economy is about burying many Nigerians because of the imcompetence of the dunce call Buhari. Dumbest Buhari.
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by Richy4(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Questions About this write up

Was there any name mentioned on this write up.............No

was there a picture to back the claim that there was a panel that sat to investigate the general......No

was there a picture to show when and how the general got moved with tears.....No

How do we then believe this write?

Ok I guess the writer wants us to be blessed....... Blessed are those how did not see but believe cheesy
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by ashjay001(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
ahaz:
no one needs a prophet to tell us were the general came from.....of course the land of the crying generals,the land of cowards yes we all know them,but I no call name sha.

I hope u realise, it took a crying cowardly general to quench d uprising of a bigoted race of nincompoops, despite all their claim to bravery n resourcefulness?

U know, given another chance, they'll do it all over again! Show of emotion/s should never be seen as a weakness.
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by DropShot: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Firefire:

This has been my point all along, the corruption and looting happing in the 36 states across Nigeria is alarming. But APC has successfully diverted all attention to the Federal Government.

Let me start from SW, the looting during the era of Gbenga Daniel in Ogun, Ladoja/Akala in Oyo, Olagunsoye Oyinlola in Osun, Bola Tinubu in Lagos, Fayose/Fayemi in Ekiti, and in the immediate/current dispensation Fashola in Lagos, Aregbesola in Osun, Ajimobi in Oyo, and across all region in Nigeria is an eyesore.

Until Nigeria prescribe Death by Hanging or Death by Firing squad to all looters, we are yet to be serious in our fight against corruption.
I don't doubt that all those you mentioned are corrupt, including many more. And the fact that probing your benefactor is not easy at all especially in Nigeria is not lost on me and should not be lost on us all. What I find disturbing is when a governor, who came in from an opposition party, such as Wike and Fayose, find it difficult to probe their predecessors. It can only be one thing responsible for failing to do it; and that is their own plan to steal as much, if not more, than those they succeed.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by agbangam: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I can tell you the bìtch never been to war
Thats the kind of army we have O
Their power na on unarmed people and women
A wiseman once said on this forum that a general in the Nigerian army is equivalent to a captain in in the US marines

Dey are just peppersoup Generals/big Pot belly wit no battle xperience. All dey do is sit in office and loot funds mend to improve d military.
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by dubemnaija: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
ashjay001:

I hope u realise, it took a crying cowardly general to quench d uprising of a bigoted race of nincompoops, despite all their claim to bravery n resourcefulness?

U know, given another chance, they'll do it all over again! Show of emotion/s should never be seen as a weakness.

Land of the coward generals... Like the one who ran from battle field and got shot in d butt grin
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by agbangam: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Firefire:

My dear right now d present administration is focusing @ d Federal level which is much more important cos bulk of our money is @ d Federal level.
Pls let's encourage PMB even though u feel d fight is one sided just remember dat GEJ had no balls to fight corruption rather GEJ kept on protecting those accused. For d very first time in my life I can now see d untouchables crying like a baby for d Evil dey did to u n i. My prayer is dat someday anoder govt. will also punish those u mentioned thereby pruging our country totally of corruption.
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by ashjay001(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
dubemnaija:

Land of the coward generals... Like the one who ran from battle field and got shot in d butt grin

Also, land of d general who preferred to die along with his guest. Was that cowardice?
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by jamace(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by olusola11: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
hmmmmm. Buhari go after him....
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by toseman(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
That's one thing I noticed about Nigerians,everybody always hustling to get a federal government job,not because they loved Nigeria so much, its an avenue for chop chop.
Being in a govt job is for service delivery and not for private pockets enrichment(PPE).
I hope we get it right before its late.
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
UnclePati:
DEM DON DEY CRY AGAIN........na wah oo crying generals from a particular region.

Oladipo Diya cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Balkan:
Can someone guess the tribe this weeping General come from?

Clue below

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by Firefire(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
agbangam:

My dear right now d present administration is focusing @ d Federal level which is much more important cos bulk of our money is @ d Federal level.
Pls let's encourage PMB even though u feel d fight is one sided just remember dat GEJ had no balls to fight corruption rather GEJ kept on protecting those accused. For d very first time in my life I can now see d untouchables crying like a baby for d Evil dey did to u n i. My prayer is dat someday anoder govt. will also punish those u mentioned thereby pruging our country totally of corruption.

It is well with Nigeria.

May the looters of our common wealth never find peace in this world and the world to come, Amen!
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by WILL888(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
When you deliberately refused to idolize or make these first set of people your mentors or heroes but in your ignorance or in your flagrant disobedience to morality&sanity you choose the second set of persons as your heroes or idols,then your head is a burden to your neck cuz ain't useful to both you the carrier, and the society at large.
(1).The Incorruptible Mandela,The Great Awolowo,The Zik of Africa,Evergreen Balewa,The lndefatigable Nkrumah and Ever-inspiring Thomas Sankara.
(2).Infectual Buffoon(GEJ),ATM Dasuki,Nurse Metuh,Ngozi Olodo International(NOI) ,Thug Wike,Parrot FFK,Infectual Buffoon Jnr(Fayose), Boko Sherrif and the rest IPOB adopted sons and daughters immersed in corruption worldwide.
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by lordmans(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Many of u will nt understand why a man in hs statn broke down in tears in public. He ws once a very powerful person who hd retinue of staff at hs beckon n he thought he had built an impregnable fortress around hs loot.

If found guilty, he knew he might be stripped of dat General title (a 2-star General collects hs full salary n benfits as pension till death), ask Gen Diya, he will tell u wot ignoble disengagemt from d service meant. All hs entitlemts will also be forfeited. The yrs of 'meritorious' service going down d drain just like dat?

If anyone hs a General of hs stature in dere family dey will understand why d man wept in public. The rich also cry dey say.

The evidence ws d sucker punch
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by rgee: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=ahaz post=44209517] no one needs a prophet to tell us were the general came from.....

Jonathan is next and his brothers dat sells their mama to get money too
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by binzubair(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
anuma1:
buhari why
kai, recieve sense....:>
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by malcomvee: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
ilawanson44:

Oladipo Diya cry cry grin grin grin

Abdulsalam Adisa
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by solpat(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Why is he crying When he was receiving his share of stolen funds, he was smiling angry Stvpid generals
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by Devic20(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
dre11:
…as panel traces huge payments to personal accounts

° Ex-Accountant-General refunds N1bn

°Why Dasuki will not be released, by Buhari

http://newtelegraphonline.com/arms-scandal-army-general-weeps/
pleas my people the general no get name? grin
Re: Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps by lailo: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
And it has to take another man(a dullard) to unravel all rots in military dat happened under one's man(a P.hD holder) tenure.Wailers o ni ku re....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians / US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.