Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today (715 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / 5 Stages Of Sex In Marriage You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today by shezzyj(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
I came across this wonderfully write-up on principles of marriage. So many people enter into marriages because of the selfish reasons and at the end of the day they find the marriage “No More Worth Staying In”

I want to plead to you don’t go into marriage because of this 15 reasons but go into your marriage because of the 4 short reasons afterwards.

Digest it and make sure you share with your loved once as I have shared with on a wonderful day like this. All the best!!

Don’t Marry Because of SEX,
Don’t Marry because you are getting OLD,
Don’t Marry because you are of AGE,
Don’t Marry because your LONELY
Don’t Marry because you Need someone to Support
you
FINANCIALLY
Don’t Marry because you Mistakenly Got
PREGNANT for
Him.
Don’t Marry because you don’t want to LOSE the
PERSON
Don’t Marry because of Family PRESSURES
Don’t Marry because you Like the IDEA Of
Marriage
Don’t Marry because of PITY or Out of PITY
Don’t Marry because of TRIBE
Don’t Marry because you Admire all the WEDDING
GOWNS you See
Don’t Marry because you Love KIDS,
Don’t Marry because all your Friends are getting
Married
Don’t Marry because of Physical/Academic
Qualifications
BUT,
Marry Because you are READY for it
Marry Because of Love
Marry Because you want to Fulfill your PURPOSE
Marry because you want to be a Good help mate…
I PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHTY TO GIVE YOU ALL THE BEST LIFE, A PARTNERS WHO TRULY DESIRE TO MARRY YOU WITH THE RIGHT MOTIVES..

Jerry Ogbolu http://www.entracomic.com/15-dont-principles-marriage-digest-today/

Re: 15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
You marry for a reason which is beneficial to you.
Re: 15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nothing New
Re: 15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today by Tallesty1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Who online relationship advice don help?
Re: 15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok
We don hear
In fact, make we no even marry at all cheesy
Make we just dey fvck each other goooo ni cheesy
Re: 15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
When the time comes. . .
Re: 15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today by Soulz22(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Waste of sperm MB
Re: 15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today by pass111(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Here is my rule on marriage

Marry when you are financially sound, spiritually stable and emotionally matured.

The rest are secondary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 “don’t” Principles Of Marriage You Should Digest Today by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Who online relationship advice don help?
I wonder oh. Especially this romanceland weh don tear relationships apart.

(1) (Reply)

Chidimma Admits Love Affair With Flavour / Guys , Do You Really Care About This (photo) / Big And Strong Vs Small And Soft (for Guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.