Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

5 Stages Of Sex In Marriage You Should Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Stages Of Sex In Marriage You Should Know (993 Views)

6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Stages Of Sex In Marriage You Should Know by creative11(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2016
Sex in marriage has levels. We need to understand these levels, check our marriages, renew our love and sex life for a joyful and fulfilling marital life.
(1) Resentment level: This is the lowest level of sexual relationship in marriage. At this stage, one (mostly women) or both partners resent sex; some women hate it with passion. They can do anything for their husbands but not sex. Ignorance, inhibition, mentality, wrong information, wrong conception, myth, bitterness, anger, emotional hurt or foolishness are some of the things that can make a woman to resent sex. Past sexual life such as rape, lesbianism, sexual molestation as a child and masturbation can also make a lady to resent it. Marriages at this level are on the brink of collapse. Married partners should do everything to deliberately move their marriages from this level. In fact, it is ungodly and unrighteous (1Cor.7:1-5), you need to change your attitude towards sex to get the best in your marriage.

(2) Encroachment level: This is the level at which a woman sees her husband as using her or encroaching on her “privacy”. She sees sex as a chore, a task; she disdains it and does everything to avoid it. Some do go to bed wearing jeans knickers, tight or trousers. Some do put their babies on their chest as they sleep at night. A woman told me that she abandoned her room and started sleeping with the children in their room knowing well that her husband would not come and meet her there. A pastor’s wife said, she normally fasts for about 200 days a year and one of the reasons is to avoid sex. Women of this level are fond of complaining about “headaches”, “backaches”, “tiredness” “I want to sleep”, etc. But they should know that one of their duties as a wife is to satisfy their husbands sexually. For a better marriage, husbands too should know that it is their duty to give their wives sexual fulfillment.

(3) Involvement level: At this level, husbands and wives are having sex unlike those at encroachment level. but their sex life involves only the body and not the soul. They give sex, not to enjoy it themselves, but “to give peace a chance”. Hence, they open their laps, close their eyes and say in their hearts “do whatever you want to do and let me be (sleep)”, thereby laying down there as a log of wood, no matter what the man does, it does not touch any hair on their bodies. This is giving what is known as “cadaveric sex”. Women that give sex as a reward, use it as a weapon, trade-by-barter, etc are also found here.
click to read more….. http://familyparliament.com/Thread/5-stages-of-sex-in-marriage-you-should-know/

1 Like

Re: 5 Stages Of Sex In Marriage You Should Know by jhydebaba(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nice write up, update it and it may be on the front page.
Re: 5 Stages Of Sex In Marriage You Should Know by Taiofil(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmm cadaveric sex... Very annoying somtin to do a partner. angry
Re: 5 Stages Of Sex In Marriage You Should Know by Edwinmason(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
op update this thing o

(1) (Reply)

HELP ME: ‘I Left My Lagos Girlfriend To Marry Trouble From The Village’ / I Need A Girl For Valentine / 13 Days To St Valentine's Day Celebration. What Are Your Plans Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.