Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. (2774 Views)

Bukar Ibrahim Reacts To His Leaked Video With Two Women / No More Environmental Sanitations In Lagos State- Court / Kogi Fulani Kidnap Update: Pls Gov Yahaya Bello Your Helicopter Is Needed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen have been killing people all over the south of Nigeria.
And they are never arrested.

When the villagers now defend themselves , the villagers get arrested themselves and yet not one fulani herdsman is in custody.

Something is really wrong somewhere.

A Magistrates' Court in Afara, Umuahia South LGA of Abia State has remanded 76 farmers in prison custody after a clash with herdsmen.

The farmers, all natives of Ugwuneshi in Awgu LGA of Enugu State, were at the weekend arraigned in the court and later remanded at the federal prison in Afara.

It was gathered that they were arrested with some youths by men in military uniform and taken to Umuahia where they were divided into three groups and arraigned.

The traditional ruler of Ugwuneshi, Igwe Godwin Nwobi, said the incident, which happened last Thursday, was the high point of the menace of herdsmen in his community.

Full Story in link
http://allafrica.com/stories/201603280250.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
The level of atrocity being commited have increased since Buhari took oFFICE. #

From abduction of Afenifere elder in Ondo, to murder of the King in Delta.

Massacre in Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Kaduna, Kogi, Lagos and Kwara

All the activities of Hausa Fulani is supported by the military.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na lie

Fulani dare not touch people in the east

1 Like

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
raumdeuter:
Na lie

Fulani dare not touch people in the east

Be serious for once in your life. Something is seriously going wrong and this is not the time for jokes.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
If fulani dont release the women unharmed their safety in the SE will be jeopardized.

As long as they are in the south east, they are complete surrounded by Ndiigbo.

We dont take lightly kidnap of or mothers and sisteres. Nigeria is slowly sleep working into another civil war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
The women must be released or IPOB dem go start to make fulani herdsmen endangered species in the East.
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Aromas: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
What is the differences btw those animals called Fulani herdmens n wild animals grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aromas:
What is the differences btw those animals called Fulani herdmens n wild animals grin

Wild animals or not both them, the fulani nigeria army will produce our mothers and sisters kidnapped by the Fulani in their own village where they should feel safe.

Up North they do wateva they like but will never go Scot free doing the same in our villages, town and city.

1 Like

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Ojiofor: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nigeria army has turned to Haram Army.
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ojiofor:
Nigeria army has turned to Haram Army.

Wat i understand is that the Nigerian Army, aka fulani nigeria army leads and support the herds men in their atrocities.

As soon as the communities mobilise to resist, the Army will surface to arrest and do the murders themselves.

No Army for weeks wen fulani start murdering, raping and kidnaping mothers and sisters but as soon as the community rise to resist, the army surfaces.

1 Like

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
How come the Nigeria Army never arrest Fulani or murder fulani but murder armless protesters?

See wat they did to this man in Benue?

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
This cannot be the acceptable standard in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Ojiofor: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stolen:

Wat i understand is that the Nigerian Army, aka fulani nigeria army leads and support the herds men in their atrocities.

As soon as the communities mobilise to resist, the Army will surface to arrest and do the murders themselves.

No Army for weeks wen fulani start murdering, raping and kidnaping mothers and sisters but as soon as the community rise to resist, the army surfaces.
Its the Haramist Fulani terrorists Arny that does the killing disguised as herdsmen and once they are about to be cornered the they willl call those in the barracks to come and do mop up job.
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by ibotic(f): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stolen:
If fulani dont release the women unharmed their safety in the SE will be jeopardized.

As long as they are in the south east, they are complete surrounded by Ndiigbo.

We dont take lightly kidnap of or mothers and sisteres. Nigeria is slowly sleep working into another civil war.

This is a lie... angry
As an nnewi babe... angry angry
We are known to sell our parents for money....
Let us be honest....
Anyi Ewegi Ihere... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
ibotic:

This is a lie... angry
Let us be honest....

Mr Man as u can see we are not laughing here. Carry ur silliness to the tranny section. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ojiofor:

Its the Haramist Fulani terrorists Arny that does the killing disguised as herdsmen and once they are about to be cornered the they willl call those in the barracks to come and do mop up job.

That was certainly the case with the pogrom of the 1960s. The army led northerners to massacre innocent people in their thousands.

U remember that the first thing Buhari did was to recruit boko haram soldiers and supporters discharged from the army back into the same army.

Sorry to say, Niogeria does not have a national army, but a northern army. A national Army will have equal representation from all the regions.

1 Like

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by ibotic(f): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stolen:

Mr Man as u can see we are not laughing here. Carry ur silliness to the tranny section. sad

This why we are jealous of Yoruba people... grin
As an nnewi babe.... angry
If it was awa people....they would have been laughing at Yorubas
But since all the threads opened about Fulani kidnap of our people in awa land
No Yoruba has laughed at us.... angry
If it was the other way round... angry
Our akpu infested head will be shouting and happy.. angry
Chukwu okike abiama o...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
ibotic:

This why we are jealous of Yoruba people... grin
As an nnewi babe.... angry
If it was awa people....they would have been laughing at Yorubas
But since all the threads opened Fulani kidnap of our people in awa land
No Yoruba has laughed at us.... angry
If it was the other way round... angry
Our akpu infested head will be shouting and happy.. angry
Chukwu okike abiama o...

I know u are a Hausa Fulani, alot of u here pretend to be yorubas causing confusion.

If by some chance u are a yoruba muslim, then find the nearest church so they can heal u of your disease.
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
lalasticlala, FP story.
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Ojiofor: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stolen:

That was certainly the case with the pogrom of the 1960s. The army led northerners to massacre innocent people in their thousands.

U remember that the first thing Buhari did was to recruit boko haram soldiers and supporters discharged from the army back into the same army.

Sorry to say, Niogeria does not have a national army, but a northern army. A national Army will have equal representation from all the regions.
It will be unfair to say what we have is northern army,no its not,its fulani army that takes order from sultan of sokoto and his likes or is Agatu not in the north?
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by EmeritusMbaM: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stolen:

Be serious for once in your life. Something is seriously going wrong and this is not the time for jokes.

Stop lying. We are brave and have the ipob behind us, no fulani can try it on our soil. We are warriors and formidable.
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by EmeritusMbaM: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
ibotic:

This is a lie... angry
Let us be honest....

Lolz. You are right my sister.

1 Like

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ojiofor:

It will be unfair to say what we have is northern army,no its not,its fulani army that takes order from sultan of sokoto and his likes or is Agatu not in the north?

Wat i refer to as the not is the states bordering Niger, Chad and Bukina faso. I am not including the middle belt. The states fulani have colonised successfully. i.e kwara, parts plateau, borno, yobe, adamawa, katsina, parts kaduna, kano, gombe, sokoto, jigawa, zamfara, kebbi, bauchi, niger parts nasarawa etc.

They have been victims too. Honestly, nobody deserves to live like this. Nigeria the way it is cannot be called a country, it does not qualify.
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by ibotic(f): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

Lolz. You are right my sister.

I know you Yorubas are laughing at us... angry
The other day....my father asked for us to go and stop stealing... angry
My older brother said he makes more from business... angry
When my uncle who was present asked what business?...
My brother slapped him... shocked shocked
And then gave my father sliding tackle.... cheesy
But don't worry
Chukwu okike abiama o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by theDEVILisHERE: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stolen:
How come the Nigeria Army never arrest Fulani or murder fulani but murder armless protesters?

See wat they did to this man in Benue?

why do you people still ask silly questions

how long will it take you people to know your army is now a boko haram/isis outfit

One of their founding fathers is your president
or are you people telling the whole world that you guys don't know that Buhari is one of the chief founders and financiers of boko haram

Don't worry
you guys will soon wake up from your sleep
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by EmeritusMbaM: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
ibotic:

I know you Yorubas are laughing at us... angry
The other day....my father asked for us to go and stop stealing... angry
My older brother said he makes more from business... angry
When my uncle who was present asked what business?...
My brother slapped him... shocked shocked
And then gave my father sliding tackle.... cheesy
But don't worry
Chukwu okike abiama o

This is serious. It means obiofonitsha is right. Kudos for saying the truth.
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by ibotic(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stolen:

Be serious
No no no o.... grin
We must face those Yoruba people... grin
They voted jonagoat out.... grin
They must pay ke.... grin
Even if Hausa/Fulani occupy our lands
And rape our women finish... grin
Our job is to fight Yoruba on NL finish... grin
Kanu has told us so... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chukwu okike abiama o

1 Like

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

why do you people still ask silly questions

how long will it take you people to know your army is now a boko haram/isis outfit

One of their founding fathers is your president
or are you people telling the whole world that you guys don't know that Buhari is one of the chief founders and financiers of boko haram

Don't worry
you guys will soon wake up from your sleep

How did America and UK fund such a person into Aso Rock? This is the million dollar question.

E no go forever better for Obama and Cameron.

Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by ibotic(f): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

This is serious. It means obiofonitsha is right. Kudos for saying the truth.

Thank you... grin
You this Yoruba man... grin
Chukwu abiama will catch your people one day... grin grin grin
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by Stolen: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
ibotic:

Thank you... grin
You this Yoruba man... grin
Chukwu abiama will catch your people one day... grin grin grin

Y are u so happy on this thread? Are u ok at all? After they will say racism, but look wat the monkey does.
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by ibotic(f): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stolen:

Y are u so happy on this thread? Are u ok at all? After they will say racism, but look wat the monkey does.

Honest... angry
I am not happy at all... sad
I just want our hateful people to learn angry...
Re: Fulani kidnap Two Women in Enugu State & Court jail 76 search party. by meccuno: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Stolen:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Assasination Of Abraham Lincoln Has A Question For Atheists / Buhari For 2019? - Fayose.. Picture / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Rejects US Prediction Over Biafra, Says He Has No Political..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.