Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. (4649 Views)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / "Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP. You should stop sex with your wife after 4 months of pregnancy.
see her mouth..like she know anything about it.
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by leaderWills(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I disagree my dear, sex continues as long as possible with mild penetration.
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by leaderWills(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
I personally think sex should continue until child. Birth, for safe delivery and constant lubrication of the V

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by sundoj08(m): 2:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:

That is just wrong in every sense of the word.. U should even have sex few hours before labor to make the whole show easier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by sundoj08(m): 2:05am On Mar 30, 2016
leaderWills:

I disagree my dear, sex continues as long as possible with mild penetration.
there's no need for mild penetration, you're never gon get to the baby. It's as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by praxisnetworks: 6:12am On Mar 30, 2016
preserve for futurehusby......

HateU2:
I know say I go lyk sex during preggy cox I'm always Hot during periods cheesy. Future husby, relax. We gonna enjoy.

Meanwhile, this thread should be in Family segment, serious minded peeps(married peeps) dey there unlike romance section where 16yr old guys dey act lyk 16yr old.
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by demo4ril97(m): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2016
kwencypresh:

Na wen e hungry me i dey do am ooo

Once a week, everyday or twice a day

Na my property,, anytime i like i chop am
lol so we still have transparent pregnant women like this?, choi I command the God of twin to favour u with a boy and a girl, and may u deliver my babies safely.
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by firstking01(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
I know say I go lyk sex during preggy cox I'm always Hot during periods cheesy. Future husby, relax. We gonna enjoy.

Meanwhile, this thread should be in Family segment, serious minded peeps(married peeps) dey there unlike romance section where 16yr old guys dey act lyk 16yr old.
undecided
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by firstking01(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2016
Imediately she's approaching the 9th month i 'll stop touching her to avoid abnormalities in the babyundecided
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by firstking01(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by firstking01(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by leaderWills(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
coolHateU2 and first king abeg wetin happen?
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
leaderWills:
coolHat.eU2 and first. king abeg wetin happen?
undecided undecided
Say wetin
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by kwencypresh(f): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
demo4ril97:
lol so we still have transparent pregnant women like this?, choi I command the God of twin to favour u with a boy and a girl, and may u deliver my babies safely.
Amen ooo
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by godguy: 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

P*ssy on attention

Ready to serve
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by godguy: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
once in every 2 days
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by leaderWills(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided Say wetin
Una dey crush una self abi na wetin self?
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by Yksoul(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
MEDICAL IMPORTANCE OF SEX DURING PREGNANCY IS THE PEN IS HELP EXPAND THE VAGINA AND THE OIL OR FAT IN SPERM LUBRICATE THE VAGINA AND THE UTERUS WALL FOR SAFE DELIVERY AND CAESERIAN SESSION FREE I.E. NO OPERATION! .MY UNCLE IS A MEDICAL DOCTOR,YEAH!
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
leaderWills:

Una dey crush una self abi na wetin self?
undecided
Iffa no crush myself, who wan crush on me undecided
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by leaderWills(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin
HateU2:
undecided Iffa no crush myself, who wan crush on me undecided
Me!
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
leaderWills:
grin
Me!
oya crush on me now cheesy cheesy
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by Enegod(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pregnant women get very h0rny and it's just cruel not to help them out with that. undecided
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by leaderWills(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
oya crush on me now cheesy cheesy
Hahaha I don crush oooooo, na me be crusher of HateU2
Re: How Often Do You Touch Your Pregnant Wife. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
leaderWills:

Hahaha I don crush oooooo, na me be crusher of Hat.eU2
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Guy Should NEVER Completely Trust A Lady. My Personal Experience. / He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics) / Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.