Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Friend’s Guy Chose Me Over Her Becos I Told Him The Truth, Now She Threatens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend’s Guy Chose Me Over Her Becos I Told Him The Truth, Now She Threatens (1082 Views)

Please Answer Me, What Do You Think About This Situation? He Chose Me Right? / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend’s Guy Chose Me Over Her Becos I Told Him The Truth, Now She Threatens by fraspree(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ok before I share my story, I would like to say this; I have never been a fan of dating my friend’s friend or connecting my friend to anybody just in the name of trying to hook somebody up.

My friend has always been so friendly with men because she finds her way easily around them, she is a jovial type and also the-never-a-dull-moment type. She has a bunch of friends and friend’s friends, most of them are guys.

Continue Reading...>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..com.ng/2018/02/hplus-chronicles-my-friends-admirer.html
Re: My Friend’s Guy Chose Me Over Her Becos I Told Him The Truth, Now She Threatens by onecornerboy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
La click la mess

2 Likes

Re: My Friend’s Guy Chose Me Over Her Becos I Told Him The Truth, Now She Threatens by fraspree(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
onecornerboy:
La click la mess
La Bleep la off

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Her Girlfriend For Havung Big Tummy / See My Sunday Classic Shoes: Bae Love It / #fact.com The Bigger The Boobs The Smaller The Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.