Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating (32465 Views)

Egypt Vs Uruguay World Cup 2018: (0 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Player Rating / Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Shortyy(f): 3:59am On Mar 30, 2016
masterblogger:

Why run? Did you watch the match technically
No, I watched the match psychologically. People given the no 10 Jersey, much more are expected from them, And mikel was a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Shortyy(f): 4:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Mezuzah:
This shortyy of a girl. I know that you hate Mikel because of his Russian babe. What did you know about football?
Pls do not reason with your anus, there was a reason God gave you a brain.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by drinkmorewater: 5:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Ultimately the brunt of the blame has to be carried by our darling NFF, they are consistently incompetent, sometimes I wonder if they even have DStv in their offices because no true football loving fan in Nigeria will make as much blunders as they did in the start of the qualifiers.

I mean for crying out loud if there's no money in the FG, then why don't they hire one local coach and give him ample time to stamp his authority on the team, even when they appointed Siaone, no Grade A competitive friendly, na so so matches Vs NYSC, ranchers babes, supreme court... Like seriously who does that and expect us to be world beaters, even time for preparation Failure!

Anyways here I go

Akpeyi 6, I give him a 6 because he tried, those two shots he palmed away in the second half were good saves and he directed it to less dangerous zone, very unfortunate with the goal, he is no ikeme!

Abdulahi 5 don't really know what to say bout this guy the less the better

Ambrose 5 to be honest he tried but he is not that good and he played to his best, but like I said he is not that good, U can't expect omelets from amala!

Oboabona 5.5 I think he won the most aerial duels, he would be better off paired with a better CB

Amuzie 5.5 now this is interesting! To me Amuzie defensively got hold of salah, yes he was a lil bit short of quality but honestly that wing was never exposed when he was there, but when echiejile came, that wing now became open, its no coincidence the corner leading to the goal was conceded on that wing, his main minus though was that offensively he was poor, couldn't support moses at all and his passes were also so and so

Mikel 6 he did his best, his short passes and hold up play were good, although his long balls hardly hit the target and that really was due to the dedicated egyptian defence, he was ok, didn't stand out brightly

Umar 5.5 I think his main contribution was to close down the spaces and I think he did alright defensively but going forward not so much

Etebo 5.5 his highlight came when he ran at full speed all the way from his half just to shoot a very tired effort off target, still I applaud the enthusiasm, we didn't have enough players doing that and he tried but he didn't do that often though

Musa 5 LOL! See my fellow NL'ers, musa is not a winger but a full fledged striker, until we fully realize that and play him up top not on the wings do we then see the musa of CSKA, yes he has speed but his crosses are poor, I gave him this rating because at some point he held the ball well (strength) under pressures that can't be under valued because if not those situations tend to lead to counters

Moses 7 he gets the highest rating because he hit the bar, its that simple! I mean how many shots on target did we even have and that his shot self is classified as off target, he became more positive towards the end but it was a little too late

Ighalo 5 my brother Iggy couldn't have done much, he is no suarez, he held the ball well but passes towards him were poor, he was feeding of scraps every time

Iwobi 5.5 definitely one for the future ,he should get 90 min agst Tanzania, I would be tempted to say why didn't he start but we must realize he came on when legs were tired hence he looked bright ala moses of the last match

Ehiejile 4, sorry to me he was worse than amuzie, the guy should just retire ahan, U were brought on to solidify the LB yet U were forced into so many one v one on that wing which never happened with amuzie! Directly indirectly contributed to that dreaded corner!

Azubuike 5.5 I actually saw few glimpses of him and I can also say he tried, he has closed the space well with dexterity with one of his tackle leading to a counter agst very few egypt defenders but as usual the offense were clueless

Sia one did not play so I don't give ratings to outfielders , I mean seriously why do U guys rate coaches as if they are the one playing, anyway the possession game was good but had no bite

Pls feel free to criticize these ratings I would like to see how U viewed it from your perspective

Also I think its now obvious that, we have to win every match we play in Africa, whether home or away, draw doesn't do any good

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by blezynetym(f): 5:52am On Mar 30, 2016
franciskaine:
you av no business watching football, the kitchen is ur place. If mikel with his super performance today is awful to you, I wonder what you know about football. Siasia's selection killed the game
don't insult me, I am entitled to my opinion, does it mean that ladies don't play or watch football. What do you mean by kitchen? Please tell that to the birds. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by structurem(m): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2016
I think Nigeria should privatise Super Eagles. Since that's what we know how to do best. Let's sell it to Dangote. After all, he had earlier shown intention to buy Arsenal. Let him start with Super Eagles, charity, they say, begins at home.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Ayodeji2k14: 6:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Dey may stil qualify as best loser if dey win d last match against Tanzania..But i doubt dat!To be sincere,d problem is not d coach but players.We have terribly below average players presently.They are so bad!
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by excel101(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2016
This is a aftermatch typical ratings of a pained Nigerian. How come Iwobi who just came 20mins to end of match got 5/10. I think they'll also rate the reserves higher. Wen ever we lost a match we'll start blaming the coach for not using so nd so.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by MrScript(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2016
ebenholer:
to be frank, the players deserved to be commended but failure cannot be celebrated. They haven't played often together and have not got used to each other. The failure is caused by Nigeria football body by bringing inconsistencies into Nigeria football due to their politicizing moves in order to favour their pocket alone. This is really bad, we must confess.
Thats just it bro, politics in the NF is killing our game, Oliseh xperienced thesame thing and thats why he left. Even Arsene Wenger will struggle under this greedy set of politicians ruling our game.
I the only pity Siasia and Iwobi..
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by UzoE: 7:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Manual players
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by cubicc: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2016
Mezuzah:
This shortyy of a girl. I know that you hate Mikel because of his Russian babe. What did you know about football?
bros easy nw
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by kenzysmith: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2016
So na who the rating done help
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by 36STATES: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2016
Why can't we have Yorubas dominating in the line up as they do on social media?
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Trendishine: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2016
tunapawizzy:
Siasia is d major culprit here....watched musa waste away for good 90 minutes while iheanacho sat on d bench .......he didn't react early enuff....siasia was awful.....
i agree wit u totally my broda. i wonder y most nigerians has chosen 2 remain blind, decieving them selves, and keep wallowing in ignorance. yet u wld see most obnoxious fellows come out to defend or even argue for the most irrational reasons. to me siasia was the entire problem of that match and it keeps infuriating me till now. siasia has been so annoying to me along wit his goat meat chewing crew in the name of chewing gum. wonder if they took a cartoon of chewing gum 2 dat pitch.chewing like they were chewing goat meat. very obnoxious individuals. wat ever happened to iheanacho is a question i keep asking that sponge head siasia till now. if this brigands have an issue wif iheanacho, they better come out and tell nigerians, so it wld better to play the SEs witout a coach other than siasia n his cronies. all the players on that team, except for moses, all flopped, but i still wonder wat was wrong wit siasia. still wonder y siasia did not even start iheanacho from the first blow of the whistle, niether did the brigand feature him, or evem managed to bring him in towards at least the 60th mins. musa was obviously rusted. running his life out for nothing, aimlessly. wonder wat it is about the musa some ppl keep frolicking demselves about, or even the mikel. it is so shameful wat nigerian football has degenerated to. God bless the likes of okocha dem, amokachi, aghaorwa, and the likes...thunder go follow fire those nff. it was obvious in the last match wat n how iheanacho contributed in the attack and distabilizing of egypt defence initially. his move actually pulled in the effect that resulted 2 etebo taking the advantage and even recklessly scoring that goal. if not, i dont even see wat etebo signifies to that team. i remembered a shot iheanacho took at the last match that struck at the bar of the net, bringing tension 2 the egyptian dat finally resulted 2 dat one goal dat the SEs has been managing till yesterday's match. reason y siasia removed him almost immediatly continues to make me suspect dat culprit of a coach. n now the second leg of the match and we didnt even see iheanacho on camera, talk nothing of featuring him on the pitch. from the unset of that match and first attempt on the egyptian 18 it was obvious that dat number 12 shldnt have been on that pitch but siasia chose to keep this likes on till almost d end of the match. no attempt on goal by any of those oole them except for moses. and no reasonable and zealous person was brought in to bring in that fire, attack and distability to the defence and team of the egyptian. siasia is solely responsible. that guy is not a tactical or even a coordinative coach. yesterday totally clearified it all 2 me.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Ebenzeal(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Just Imagine.. We had Three MOSES in the match but couldn't defeat the Egyptians whereas only One MOSES defeated d Egyptians at d Red see........ Wat kinda Moses do we have in Nigeria
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Trendishine: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2016
Shortyy:

No, I watched the match psychologically. People given the no 10 Jersey, much more are expected from them, And mikel was a disappointment.
i agree wif u bea..those boys are sick mikel fans. even if he crawls wit his buttocks on the pitch for 90 mins. they wld clap for him. dnt be bothered about dem. though he even appeared a little better on this game, there is still nothing superflous about mikel in comparism to the excpectation of that shirt and wat many like the likes of messi, or even okocha of the past have done and are doing wit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by mcquins14: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2016
the defence was above average, offcourse there were some mistakes here and there. Nice game, unfortunately we lost.
naso2:

I know we lost, but not because of the defence. the real problem was the pedestrian attack. If the defenders were these bad, then the score should have been 5-0, not 1-0.

The defence was not excellent , but guy, the rating is very unfair
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Shortyy(f): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2016
Trendishine:
i agree wif u bea..those boys are sick mikel fans. even if he crawls wit his buttocks on the pitch for 90 mins. they wld clap for him. dnt be bothered about dem. though he even appeared a little better on this game, there is still nothing superflous about mikel in comparism to the excpectation of that shirt and wat many like the likes of messi, or even okocha of the past have done and are doing wit it.
Thank you.. okocha represented the no 10 Jersey very well. Not this thing mikel plays.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2016
blezynetym:
don't insult me, I am entitled to my opinion, does it mean that ladies don't play or watch football. What do you mean by kitchen? Please tell that to the birds. Nonsense
now you've seen how painful it's. That's exactly the way ur unfair criticism on mikel is. My apologies anyway, but u still need to understand the game football more.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Trendishine:
and what trophies did your brilliant okocha have in his gallery? Okocha played to entertain himself and the crowd, mikel plays to instruction. We lost yesterday simply because siasia was confused. What is Musa, Umar and dat No. 6 guy doing on d pitch? Technically we lost it. Ighalo needed someone to assist him and not the long ball approach we played all tru. Iwobi and iheanacho had no reason staying on the bench. Siasia has no clue.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by andyanders: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2016
Toluwarni:
Echiejele was very very useless, Moses deserves more than a 5, probably a 6.5, He was our only dangerous player. He made all the daring runs. I wonder why Iwobi wasn't started. And as for Ighalo, he shouldn't even think about leaving Watford, else he'll flop. Troy Deeney is helping him in Watford, Ighalo cannot perform as a lone striker, he needs a partner.

Please, what Zoo did those LB and RB crawl out from?

On point.Victor Moses and Iwuobi were the only guys that were purposeful and determined for success but were frustrated by the unprofessional attitude of other players.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by khaz(m): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2016
Jarus:
12. IWOBI: Tried to bring bite to our attack when he came in. Tried through passes, but the recipients couldn't convert. He should be a little more daring himself. 5/10

13. ECHIEJILE: Came in early, but largely quiet. Looked rusty. Came in at a time we were attacking, and little defending to do. The Egyptians also stopped using the flanks and were using the central midfield to penetrate and banking on counter attack, so he wasn't call to test that much. 4/10

SIASIA: Not sure he has much blame, but we expected victory. I'm beginning to agree he's our best local coach. The players are letting us down, but it hardly has much to do with the coach. One thing: Siasia's team's trademark attack was seen in this game. I think he should be retained and given more time. 5/10
Salaam. .. Mr Jarus. I m Abdul; I m a 1st class Applied Mathematics graduate of Uniben. .. I 'll be glad to have your help; advice etc... to put me through. I just passed out of Service.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Jarus(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2016
khaz:
Salaam. .. Mr Jarus. I m Abdul; I m a 1st class Applied Mathematics graduate of Uniben. .. I 'll be glad to have your help; advice etc... to put me through. I just passed out of Service.

W/salaam

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating by Ourown(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
cubicc:
bros easy nw

Bros well done,,

I wanna ask about the efficiency of the HP pavilion 15, you bought from solactkk, is it a good one please?

Do you use it for gaming? Like pes and the likes
How about the battery life?
The neatness?
Speaker?
Any problem?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With John Terry In Dubai / Ighalo Joins Yekini, Uche In Ranks Of Nigeria's Hat Trick Heroes / Erling Haaland's Agent, Mino Raiola & Father Arrive In Barcelona For Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.