Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,356 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric (38558 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian / Gov.fayose Attack Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum / Fayose Attacks Muslim Cleric Sheikh Muhydeen Over Advice To Exercise Decorum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
the imam and his sons of baal should roast in hell. I am not scared of the arrows that flies by day. Stop giving stupid threats before i take it out on you.

Spits on the head of that useless cleric
typical of u christians! While u pple preach love frm one side of ur mouth, in ur hypocritical nature, u turn around to spew hate! By good lady and don't be consumed wit hate!
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by caphone: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
A street tout's always a street tout. Yu can't take away the dark spots of a leopard.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
caphone:
Lmao ah! Ecoterrorist I no blame yu sha,pipu dash yu their likes cuz of yo stupidity and lack of mannerism. Are yu this stupid or yu just trying to to expose yo illitracy? Yo attitudes aint gud sis you need to review them dummy! grin
mynd44
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
... and the sheik preached against Abacha, OBJ et al to their face? And also walked them out of a program they are invited to? Seriously You still don't get the point do u? angry
anigbajumo:

Let me tell you what u don't knw and if u doubt me make some research and quote me back if am wrong.

Sheikh ajani bello has been preach to politician before u know nofin about politics,he has insulted military head of state from the likes of babangida,obj,Abacha while they are in power, so who is fayose??

He doesn't give a damn about yer position in politics coz he believed he is saying the truth and if u like debuk it at yer own peril.

Abacha as a military head of state tried his best to get rid of him and he failed woefully, who the hell is fayose??

Ask OBJ what sheikh said about him even when he was in power, He doesn't give a damn about yer power or influence in society.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by oyinkinola: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
.....fayose love critics but didn't want to be critizise! ( fayose oje sora ko ma ba kose lori esu!)ka boloi ilu, kabolori esin ka bolori ijo, ayose o nfori oka ho 'mun! "aabo oro"

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by dimade1: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
DoctorTim:

I am a Christian but I won't attack you for your comment. I rather will commend u for your insight because people here are blinded by religion that we all forget that we are first human beings and should behave like beings with a higher IQ than animals. I commend the courageous cleric for his admonition. It's obvious fayose doesn't know how to control his mouth and it surprises me sometimes the kind of words he utters. But please let us respect each other's religion. Do not let an irresponi Christian charlatan make u lose your composure and sound like an irresponsible Muslim charlatan too. Remember when two fools are fighting... let's keep religion aside and make reasonable comments and also brainstorm on ways to lead a better life. Believe me a lot of people come here, read comments and learn a lot. Let's keep it civil. Cheersb
Thanks Guy,i Like You.Pls Guy Christians Are Taking The Advantages Too Much When We Kept Silence For Them But Know We Are Back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by egobetatoday: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
divinecode101:

Wailer, please tell me where that is i the Quran! Which surat?
Transformer abounds, hug the nearest one

oh...so your holy book didnt teach you about respect for persons in authority? smh...u insulted islam more!
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by egobetatoday: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
dimade1:
Thanks Guy,i Like You.Pls Guy Christians Are Taking The Advantages Too Much When We Kept Silence For Them But Know We Are Back

back from where? if you like join ISIS... who cares?!

but 'know' we are back? grin
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by egobetatoday: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
dimade1:

the problem is this, you dont talk to people like that in public. if he would have listened to you in private, the opposite will be the case if you make correction a public discourse. The imam erred simple. if they were not close before now, would Fayose have graced his occassion? Thats why he should have spoken to him privately.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by anigbajumo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
... and the sheik preached against Abacha, OBJ et al to their face? And also walked them out of a program they are invited to? Seriously You still don't get the point do u? angry

Try to read the contexts very well and understand the content pls.

"The elders also appealed to the governor to leave the venue, having already performed his role, but he bluntly refused, an action that led to a three-hour disruption of the programme."

Was is the sheikh that walked him out??

He doesn't give a damn may be he present or not,if it is Abacha sheikh will do the same.

Last year during Ramadan,sheikh musa was invited to kwara state government house for Ramadan lecture,Abdulfatahi hameed (kwara state governor) was their live and he was bombarded with bitter truth just like same scenario in Ekiti.

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by dimade1: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
egobetatoday:

the problem is this, you dont talk to people like that in public. if he would have listened to you in private, the opposite will be the case if you make correction a public discourse. The imam erred simple. if they were not close before now, would Fayose have graced his occassion? Thats why he should have spoken to him privately.
Guy,that's The Only Opportunity He Has To Advice Him
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by derecho(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
But what was the Imam expecting?Did his statement and reaction show he understands DECORUM?Hypocrites trying to teach what they lack.
I can imagine him talking to Fayose like those kids at Ilekewu
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by dimade1: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
egobetatoday:

back from where? if you like join ISIS... who cares?!

but 'know' we are back? grin
Guy,islam Doesn't Teach To Be Terror,those That Become Terror In The Name Of Islam The Judgement Is Awaiting Them In The Hereafter.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by derecho(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
dimade1:
Guy,islam Doesn't Teach To Be Terror,those That Become Terror In The Name Of Islam The Judgement Is Awaiting Them In The Hereafter.Thanks
But most justify their terror acts using koran
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by dimade1: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
derecho:
it Is Misinterpretation,may U Are Among People That Mis Quote Those Verses
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by derecho(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
dimade1:
it Is Misinterpretation,may U Are Among People That Mis Quote Those Verses
why don't they question those wicked acts if most of what they are taught is love?
It must have added up to them.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by patpaul: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Let this so called cleric go and advice Buhari to stop using his herdsmen to kill people all over the place. Let him advice El-rufai to stop fighting christianity because his brothers that did it before him did not succeed. Let him preach to the followers of his religion to stop killing christians in plateau state, Benue state. let him.......
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by arcike(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
mykl01:
Action and Reaction are equal and opposite. It's Bubu's turn to be insulted, no man should cover Fayose's mouth abeg. Islamic Cleric kó Islamic layreader ní angry

No ban me o grin

Dis qot me rolling wit lafta...layreader as in poem recitation ko?...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by titi4fola(f): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
ur blind hate for Islam is unsurprisingly beginning to ve its tow on ur sanity! Ur hypocritical stance on issues, bearing on Islam and Muslims, is even soooo cheaply visible to d blind! Even ur sense of shame is soooo drastically diminished that u nolonger care to pay attention to ur conscience wen commenting about Muslims! The courageous cleric in this case only advised and reminded the gov that he is a govnor and not some street touts ! Unlike Pastor Sulieman who reined causes and wishes death upon Elrufai, this exemplary muslim cleric only admonished the desperate govnor to get hold of himself and not to throw caution in d wind! I think u shud stop being shamelessly prejudiced and advice ur pastors to take cue from the Muslim cleric! Be reminded that Ur shamelessness is not in anyway beneficial to d integrity of ur religion!
I love that response, thank you for that. He/She should be somewhere crying by now, awon idiot...want to gain popularity by insulting others and Islam religion. You shall get your reward from Allah.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by titi4fola(f): 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
derecho:
those aren't a truly Moslem, they're the instrument of satanic. Only using Al-Qur'an to back up their evil work.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by humbleself242(m): 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
FAYOSE GOT IT WRONG,ALMIGHTY WILL DEAL WITH HIM INSHA ALLAH.AMIN
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by titi4fola(f): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
caphone:
A street tout's always a street tout. Yu can't take away the dark spots of a leopard.
absolutely, you right.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by derecho(m): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
titi4fola:
those aren't a truly Moslem, they're the instrument of satanic. Only using Al-Qur'an to back up their evil work.
My friend,if you will be sincere,these people are not taught love for others.Even as kids they are hostile.
Don't take my word.Go to any arabic school for kids nearby and observe.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by omonnakoda: 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
I think our Muslim brothers are biassed and sentimental. The Imam was disrespectful to the Governor. I certainly do not support Fayose abusing him back because two wrongs do not make a right. Such "advice" as the Imam sought to give should not be done to the face of a governor. We all know he would never try that with a Military Governor but we are in a democracy .
Now let us imagine for one moment that he had similar concerns about The Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland or the Sultan of Sokoto would he embarrass them publicly in that way .Why did he not take his concerns to his widely viewed YouTube videos or write to the Governor.

Now let us imagine another scenario.What would happen if he addressed the Ooni of Ife or Alaafin of Oyo or any major Ekiti Oba in that way. The office of Governor is even higher
Almost certainly there would be bloodshed.People need to think before talking and he certainly did not heed the advice he was offering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by rahman25: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
I won't blame fayose at all. The blame is at the door step of the organisers for inviting him. They should have known the kind of person he is. Someone who deserves not to be respected. And for some of you guys to know Sheikh Muhydeen Bello is not like other cleric who licks the booth of anybody in order to collect money. He is well respected and honoured even outside the country. He never sing praises of any political leader for doing anything. He will always tell you how it should be and not the other way round. When i had the advert on radio that Fowlyose was invited, He really felt bad because he doesn't deserve such.

PDP wailers quote me wrongly and God WILL BREAK YOUR GULLIBLE SKULL. mtchewwwww
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by lordmans(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Go and read this epistle to el rufai who was insulting a sitting presideent.

Btw a governor and an unknown cleric who deserve more respect?

Why cant the cleric admonish him in private instead of looking for Aisha Rice nomination.

Ithe cleric deserve what he got

You have really displayed ur neck-deep ignorance. An unknown cleric u said.

Hmmm. The sheik is known to be apolitical and has never spared even most of the ansar-ud deen(his org) members who are mostly powerful muslim men and women in d southwest, n I believed dat ws wot earned hm d invitatn to dat occasion.
To compare hm wit partisan clergies like d CAN president who acted as conduit for syphoning of Nigeria money, nor Bishop Oyedepo's role in d last presidential election means ur opinions are heavily laced wit prejudice.

The sheik is known to always say d truth as dey are without seeking for any patronage from d powers dat be. The last time a man with a rising profile tried to rubbish hm we all know hw it ended.

Fayose is like d proverbial dog, who ws destined to get lost in d forest, it will definitely nt hear d whistle of d hunter when it blows. I dont know ur tribe, bt in Yorubaland n Hausaland d elders are revered. To do otherwise is like inviting disaster to ur life. It may sound strange to u maybe elders are nt respected where u came from. It is nt even in d station of d young ones to rebuke d elders to dere face.

So has it always been with us n so shall it always be.

Let's see our ds drama titled 'Fayose' ends afteral.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
lordmans:

You have really displayed ur neck-deep ignorance. An unknown cleric u said.

Hmmm. The sheik is known to be apolitical and has never spared even most of the ansar-ud deen(his org) members who are mostly powerful muslim men and women in d southwest, n I believed dat ws wot earned hm d invitatn to dat occasion.
To compare hm wit partisan clergies like d CAN president who acted as conduit for syphoning of Nigeria money, nor Bishop Oyedepo's role in d last presidential election means ur opinions are heavily laced wit prejudice.

The sheik is known to always say d truth as dey are without seeking for any patronage from d powers dat be. The last time a man with a rising profile tried to rubbish hm we all know hw it ended.

Fayose is like d proverbial dog, who ws destined to get lost in d forest, it will definitely nt hear d whistle of d hunter when it blows. I dont know ur tribe, bt in Yorubaland n Hausaland d elders are revered. To do otherwise is like inviting disaster to ur life. It may sound strange to u maybe elders are nt respected where u came from. It is nt even in d station of d young ones to rebuke d elders to dere face.

So has it always been with us n so shall it always be.

Let's see our ds drama titled 'Fayose' ends afteral.
The cleric cannot even lace the shoe of Daddy oyedepo talk more of your comparison.

The cleric should STFU and go and have a seat
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
titi4fola:
I love that response, thank you for that. He/She should be somewhere crying by now, awon idiot...want to gain popularity by insulting others and Islam religion. You shall get your reward from Allah.
Ameen! Thanks dear
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
titi4fola:
Simply tell the guy to show evidence of such justification!
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
derecho:
u wud do ursef and us good if u cud go a step further to show us evidence of such justification! Knowledge is power! Waiting.....
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by oc2fish: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
ur blind hate for Islam is unsurprisingly beginning to ve its tow on ur sanity! Ur hypocritical stance on issues, bearing on Islam and Muslims, is even soooo cheaply visible to d blind! Even ur sense of shame is soooo drastically diminished that u nolonger care to pay attention to ur conscience wen commenting about Muslims! The courageous cleric in this case only advised and reminded the gov that he is a govnor and not some street touts ! Unlike Pastor Sulieman who reined causes and wishes death upon Elrufai, this exemplary muslim cleric only admonished the desperate govnor to get hold of himself and not to throw caution in d wind! I think u shud stop being shamelessly prejudiced and advice ur pastors to take cue from the Muslim cleric! Be reminded that Ur shamelessness is not in anyway beneficial to d integrity of ur religion!

Stop this hate message. Who will not hate those that kill children celebrating Easter in play ground.
Re: Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
egobetatoday:

oh...so your holy book didnt teach you about respect for persons in authority? smh...u insulted islam more!

Please quote where it is in the Koran and stop referring to what you dont know, doing that is idiocy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic) / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Governor Oborevwori To Unveil Africa’s Tallest Christmas Tree In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.