Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11706225 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (16161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good observation! Let's hope that Rohr learned one or two things from that defeat. Like I had said earlier, that humiliating defeat might turn out to be a blessing in disguise for the Super Eagles because I think that the players and even Rohr were starting to believe their own hype. And that's defeat kinda brought them down to earth - kinda.

O pari

forgiveness:

Wrong pegs in wrong holes.

The coach did not play many of those players in their natural positions.

Ndidi, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Etebor were not played in their natural positions.

The coach just assembled talented players without tactics, formation and experienced players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

So is Ndidi present continous or not? What of Iheanacho?

Hahaha I love this question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
I totally agree with you that Stuart Baxter ate Gernot Rohr's lunch on that day, tactically speaking. Anyway, Rohr would have TWO opportunities to redeem himself in August and September. To me, he's a hardworking coach but I have never been a big believer in his technical abilities. But just when I was beginning to get sold on him - after the two games against Zambia and Algeria - he kinda knocked me back to my senses grin

Anyway, these two matches against Cameroun would be the acid test for him.

O pari

Mickael2:

in the first half we were winning all the 50-50s then their coach adjusted their play and they came out for us in the second half and that was where nd when the limitations of Rohr as a coach was exposed, no plan B and that cost us.

about the second point I think it's normal for a team that just conceded to start making mistakes

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I just knew Wenger will miss out on Onyekuru. I see a bring future in this young man. Wish him the best.

I too knew Wenger was never going to sign Onyekuru.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oh, you didn't watch the match? Well, you didn't miss much sha. It was such an epileptic display by the Super Eagles.

O pari

do4luv14:

ok, the o pari master,

honestly I don't watch the game, so I will first comment on ur first point raised, and will observe others to complete my take on the matter,

one thing that is constant with the flow of game is the quality of the FIELD, have been positive time and time again, about the quality of our football pitch, the players has had the foot and bodily demeanor accustomed to playing on a good quality grass,

lets face it we don't have such in Nigeria, do they are bound to struggle, I wont be surprised if they go to SA, play on good grass with that same team, I will jst pity the SAs cos they will be in for a big surprise,

still my take about the field, we have the tenacity to always fight back, or how do you see our first friendly against Senegal,
that's telling you, the field has a say,

and as you always say

o'pari
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
forgiveness:

Only two case studies!? grin

I will list yours in fullness of time because they are to numerous. Chai! grin

If Iheanacho can't deliver in the qualifiers na for main tournament where the gladiator are, em go deliver con take shine? shocked grin

Use your brain Mr logic and intelligence. grin

@bolded statement are made by weak minds. Bhuuuhahaha!

All my argument so far are justified.

Solanke is now the current best player of the U20 WC Tournament. Bhuuuhahaha! Na tribalism vote am put?

Kayode is currently the the highest goal scorer and the best player in the Austrian league. Na me do am? grin

Martins still dey score left right and center. Na me carry em leg dey score goals?

Ajagun dey win MOTM left right and center. But you no dey think. cheesy grin

All in your weak mind is anyone supporting good product na Tribalist.

Are you not one for dying put untop Iheanacho, Nwakali, Iwobi etc? shocked grin

Bro if u feel kayode is good let's see how many premier league club will buy him this summer, onyekuru just moved to Everton, now let kayode move likewise, or may be clubs don't fancy him, don't drag martins backward d dude is playing for his retirement.

if kayode was as good as u think may be clubs would have been scrambling for his signature.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Everyone know a liar when they spot one.

Case study is the Solanke-Iheanacho debate. wink

Another case study is saying Martins had a big role in our second goal.

And refusing to acknowledge his poor stats at Afcon 2006 based on the "undesirable" logic you threw around. When Nacho have only had two competitive games of which he was hailed in one by the opposition for being one of the reasons Algeria fell. He influenced the scoreline. The world saw that.. why can't you?

Like I said... I am done replying unintelligent Mentions Mr Forgiveness. Especially when they carry heavy tribalistic tendencies. Solanke, Ajagun, Martins, Kayode... players you will die for and rub yourself in the mud for devoid of honest balanced analysis. Hahahahahahahahaha.... that is shameful.

Plsss stay out of my mentions okay. It is not by force to quote me. Carry on in your self-deceit and going for mediocrity over excellence because of sentiments. That is how you wanna see football. But plsss don't quote me next time. Thank You.

Haha haha. You even tried.
Abeg come sidon drink water jare.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
sontoly2:

Bro if u feel kayode is good let's see how many premier league club will buy him this summer, onyekuru just moved to Everton, now let kayode move likewise, or may be clubs don't fancy him, don't drag martins backward d dude is playing for his retirement.

if kayode was as good as u think may be clubs would have been scrambling for his signature.

Hnmmm... food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Icon79:
Oh, you didn't watch the match? Well, you didn't miss much sha. It was such an epileptic display by the Super Eagles.

O pari

that's bad, but after playing very well on a good field, it wont be easy playing on such grounds, or have you ask ursef, y does some African country usually take their home match against us in an unfavourable ground?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Icon4s:

Haha haha. You even tried. Abeg come sidon drink water jare.
hahahahaha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Loooollll..... It is not easy trying to keep a balanced logically sincere argument with him. He is very funny and just loves to shift sides and change shapes of arguments.. looolll

He also loves to get dirty just to prove a case for his beloved players.

I have no problem with seeing Ajagun, Solanke, or even Tomori in the Super Eagles. I have made that clear so many times. But watering down our player's talents to hype his own beloved is pure childish analysis. In fact, it is not analysis at all.

I have also always drummed up Kayode's credentials in my Arguments but I must keep things balanced and be truthful of our team's strengths and the best for each role.

Anyway, he is still someone to enjoy reading when he gets balanced on the options we have going forward for the Super Eagles. I really tried to indulge him but mehn.... I really need that cup of water you offered. Hahahahahahahahaha......

Abeg.... I am kinda occupied now shaa.... I am happy for Henry's move..... champs league and more league experience with Anderlecht before he then lands in England for the 2018/2019 season.

Really wish him the best. smiley

Icon4s:

Haha haha. You even tried.
Abeg come sidon drink water jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
sontoly2:

Onyekuru is signed by Everton but will be loaned out to Anderlecht. The Question is; why can't he secure the Work Permit through Exceptional Talent?!

Or you think if Mbappe is signed by any of the EPL Clubs, he won't secure the Work Permit through the same Channel?! Remember Mbappe is younger to Onyekuru.

It's a Pity you could come this Low just to shade Forgiveness, and it's more pitiable for a Veteran on this Thread to back up the Gibberish.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Loooollll..... It is not easy trying to keep a balanced logically sincere argument with him. He is very funny and just loves to shift sides and change shapes of arguments.. looolll

I have no problem with seeing Ajagun, Solanke, or even Tomori in the Super Eagles. I have made that clear so many times. But watering down our player's talents to hype his own beloved is pure childish analysis. In fact, it is not analysis at all.

I have also always drummed up Kayode's credentials in my Arguments but I must keep things balanced and be truthful of our team's strengths and the best for each role.

Anyway, he is still someone to enjoy reading when he gets balanced on the options we have going forward for the Super Eagles. I really tried to indulge him but mehn.... I really need that cup of water you offered. Hahahahahahahahaha......

Abeg.... I am kinda occupied now shaa.... I am happy for Henry's move..... champs league and more league experience with Anderlecht before he then lands in England for the 2018/2019 season.

Bros you get time. U see me engage him in any arguments of late?

I think the best advice for him is the one given to him by Bascovanveli.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello people, i have been following trends of arguments on this thread. I wanna implore us to endeavor (though not easy to do) to keep our comments civil and our opinions devoid of bias. I strongly belive we can communicate without resorting to trolling or shading one another. Lets keep things moving......peace !
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Icon4s:

Bros you get time. U see me engage him in any arguments of late?

I think the best advice for him is the one given to him by Bascovanveli.

Hahahahahah! You are veryyyyyyy predictable the icon of nepotism, sentiment and tribalism. grin

I knew you will come here to sympathize with your foes. grin

You don't have any iota of respect for one to take your advice. grin
If you are not comfortable here you can take BascoVanVeli's advice because I go spoil ya market. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oasis007:

Onyekuru is signed by Everton but will be loaned out to Anderlecht. The Question is; why can't he secure the Work Permit through Exceptional Talent?!

Or you think if Mbappe is signed by any of the EPL Clubs, he won't secure the Work Permit through the same Channel?! Remember Mbappe is younger to Onyekuru.

It's a Pity you could come this Low just to shade Forgiveness, and it's more pitiable for a Veteran on this Thread to back up the Gibberish.

do you know that Anderlecht itself is a big club, and who ever you are you can't compare mbappe from an European nation to a Nigerian from an African nation, the criteria for getting work permit is different.

A good product don't need anyone to sell itself, if kayode is as good as forgiveness thinks clubs would have been fighting for him and he would have all over the media. One guy was also talking of ajagun, it is simply unnecessary let his talent speak for him that's all.

and please don't qoute me again by bringing mbappe to this case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
sontoly2:

do you know that Anderlecht itself is a big club, and who ever you are you can't compare mbappe from an European nation to a Nigerian from an African nation, the criteria for getting work permit is different.

undecided

And Austria Vienna is a Small Club in Europe?! Is Onyekuru coming from Enyimba to Everton?! How did Iheanacho get his Work Permit?!

See..... I am ain't disappointed in you or your Post, rather the Intent of it. And more disappointed in the Veteran that couldn't enlighten you.

Forgiveness is always accused of being tribal, but how many of us here are free of Tribalism or Nepotism?!

Komekn has said it all as far as being sentiment with comments and Posts on this Thread is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have never been a big fan of the Uyo stadium. I think the NFF should renovate the Abuja stadium and move all Super Eagles home matches there.

Having said that, I am not going to blame the pitch for that show of shame tho. If anything, the bad pitch ought to affect South Africans more than us because, unlike us, South Africa has world class pitches down there.

O pari

do4luv14:

that's bad, but after playing very well on a good field, it wont be easy playing on such grounds, or have you ask ursef, y does some African country usually take their home match against us in an unfavourable ground?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
What balance view does a myopic mind has to give when he can't face facts? grin

How can one who lied Martins was lost in most the qualifiers have a balance view?

How can one who lied Martins didn't play in the match against Swaziland were we defeated them 2 goals to nut have a balance view?

How can one who claimed Martins was the most lethal striker in 2006 where Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Julius Aghahowa don dey National team tey tey have a balance view? The so called veteran kept mute till this moment. Smh

How can one who claimed Martins didn't substitute Mikel in the match against Swaziland which ended goalless have a balance view?

How can one shamelessly lied Martins wasn't deployed to the Midfield but was latter shown facts that indeed Martins came in not as a CF but as a CMF have a balance view?

How can one who lied Martins flunked in those two games against Swaziland but when facts started staring at face began to go the tribal way have a balance view?

How can one who in the face of factual facts still dey lie have a balance view? grin

I never finish ooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Petrobros: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

And Austria Vienna is a Small Club in Europe?! Is Onyekuru coming from Enyimba to Everton?! How did Iheanacho get his Work Permit?!

See..... I am ain't disappointed in you or your Post, rather the Intent of it. And more disappointed in the Veteran that couldn't enlighten you.

Forgiveness is always accused of being tribal, but how many of us here are free of Tribalism or Nepotism?!

Komekn has said it all as far as being sentiment with comments and Posts on this Thread is concerned.

I am not surprised on whose side you'll take.
Your track record speaks for itself.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
forgiveness:
What balance view does a myopic mind has to give when he can't face facts? grin

How can one who lied Martins was lost in most the qualifiers have a balance view?

How can one who lied Martins didn't play in the match against Swaziland were we defeated them 2 goals to nut have a balance view?

How can one who claimed Martins was the most lethal striker in 2006 where Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Julius Aghahowa don dey National team tey tey have a balance view? The so called veteran kept mute till this moment. Smh

How can one who claimed Martins didn't substitute Mikel in the match against Swaziland which ended goalless have a balance view?

How can one shamelessly lied Martins wasn't deployed to the Midfield but was latter shown facts that indeed Martins came in not as a CF but as a CMF have a balance view?

How can one who lied Martins flunked in those two games against Swaziland but when facts started staring at face began to go the tribal way have a balance view?

How can one who in the face of factual facts still dey lie have a balance view? grin

I never finish ooooooo.

bro I toe your line of argument but you should realise that you were arguing with a childish guy who never believes that he is wrong. by now you should be used to that, remember the basketball argument with Goldfish? So my.point is that you shouldn't start insulting yourselves because of that, if he starts insulting you just do what I always do, ignore the mention.

however I do have to tell you plainly as well that your comments are becoming increasingly painful to the eyes because of the amount insults in it, let's try to be civil please

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Petrobros:

I am not surprised on whose side you'll take. Your track record speaks for itself.
is Austria Vienna a small clubs compared to anderletch?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sontoly2(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

eupen is a very small club for your information, and some of your post have tribal sentiments written all over it, so don't act innocence.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Petrobros: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Objectivity on this thread was lost the day Nigeria lost to South Africa

Some became personal attorneys to their favorite players.
Some saw this as an opportunity to retable their favorite players.

All I see is sentiments, hate, tribalism, favouritism and what have you.

Oga Joseph1013, the original poster, is no where to be found. Tbaba1234 has gone to celebrate Salah, safarigirl is probably more occupied in some other thread.

No more gentlemanly discussions that this thread has been known for.

Can we move a motion for the shut down of this thread already?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Petrobros:

I am not surprised on whose side you'll take.
Your track record speaks for itself.

undecided

Like I care..... mtcheew!

On whose Side you are?! Do I even need to ask?!

Common, did you just say my Track Records? LOL!

Kindly dig and post it here!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
sontoly2:

eupen is a very small club for your information, and some of your post have tribal sentiments written all over it, so don't act innocence.

grin

And Taiye Academy is a big Club in Nigeria. If Iheanacho could get Work Permit through Exceptional Talent why can't he?! LOL!

undecided

I didn't call myself a Saint Bro, but you Guys think you ain't biased and sentimental, which is wrong!

EOD!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Petrobros: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Like I care..... mtcheew!

On whose Side you are?! Do I even need to ask?!

Common, did you just say my Track Records? LOL!

Kindly dig and post it here!

You have always been directly an Allie of forgiveness right from the Rio Olympics thread.

No crime in that. It is only normal for people of same interests to form allies.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Petrobros:
Objectivity on this thread was lost the day Nigeria lost to South Africa

Some became personal attorneys to their favorite players.
Some saw this as an opportunity to retable their favorite players.

All I see is sentiments, hate, tribalism, favouritism and what have you.

Oga Joseph1013, the original poster, is no where to be found. Tbaba1234 has gone to celebrate Sarah, safarigirl is probably more occupied in some other thread.

No more gentle-manly discussions that this thread has been known for.

Can we move a motion for the shut down of this thread already?

shut down the thread because of one loss? it doesn't really make much sense and we should all be ashamed. It's just something that happens all we need to do is quench these useless debates and try to be objective. we used to have similar arguments back then like I remember Oshaniwa vs Echejile but the difference then was that nobody was insulting the other, we could go 10 pages without even perceiving the slightest scent of an insult, now it seems to be the order of the day.

Some things need to stop;
1) Forgiveness you need to stop attacking Icon4s it makes absolutely no sense that whenever he says something creative you start calling him a tribalist even when it isn't related to the problem. if you must disagree with him please outline your points respectfully

2) we need to change this perception that once you criticize a player it makes you a hater. theSuperNerd is the main person here and that is why I respect Icon4s here and Tbaba if you criticize their player they will come out with sound reasons to defend them not just tagging you a hater and reeling out insults, that drives people away

3) we all need to remember why this thread is here, we have an aim to maintain this thread till 2022 to see how our predictions for that world cup will go. we all believe that Nigeria can finally get it right at that tourney it would be a shame if we don't get to celebrate that together

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Petrobros: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mickael2:

bro I toe your line of argument but you should realise that you were arguing with a childish guy who never believes that he is wrong. by now you should be used to that, remember the basketball argument with Goldfish? So my.point is that you shouldn't start insulting yourselves because of that, if he starts insulting you just do what I always do, ignore the mention.

however I do have to tell you plainly as well that your comments are becoming increasingly painful to the eyes because of the amount insults in it, let's try to be civil please

Haha haha bros. No be fuel you dey pour into fire so?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
TheSuperNerd:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Let me borrow someone statement "everybody should just post anything that make him happy" we should not take anything too personal #onelove
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Petrobros: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mickael2:

shut down the thread because of one loss? it doesn't really make much sense and we should all be ashamed. It's just something that happens all we need to do is quench these useless debates and try to be objective. we used to have similar arguments back then like I remember Oshaniwa vs Echejile but the difference then was that nobody was insulting the other, we could go 10 pages without even perceiving the slightest scent of an insult, now it seems to be the order of the day.

Some things need to stop;
1) Forgiveness you need to stop attacking Icon4s it makes absolutely no sense that whenever he says something creative you start calling him a tribalist even when it isn't related to the problem. if you must disagree with him please outline your points respectfully

2) we need to change this perception that once you criticize a player it makes you a hater. theSuperNerd is the main person here and that is why I respect Icon4s here and Tbaba if you criticize their player they will come out with sound reasons to defend them not just tagging you a hater and reeling out insults, that drives people away

3) we all need to remember why this thread is here, we have an aim to maintain this thread till 2022 to see how our predictions for that world cup will go. we all believe that Nigeria can finally get it right at that tourney it would be a shame if we don't get to celebrate that together

4) People should stop being attorneys to their favorite players. Some can argue with the last blood in their veins just to defend a player they so much idolize. All the players are Nigerians whether foreign born or locally bread. And they all deserve a right to play for their fatherland.

5) Forgiveness. I see reasons with a lot of your points but I think the manner and approach you have adopted will only lead to a thread (ethnic) war here. Nobody is free from tribal sentiments whether knowingly or unknowingly but you don't have to make it too obvious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (16161) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mkrest(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.