Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11671002 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (16152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eligreat247: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Joel Obi Feared Out For Two Months After Injury Curse Strike Again
September 11, 2017

Torino are sweating over the injury picked up by inform midfielder Joel Obi who went off injured in their 1-0 win over newly promoted Benevento in the Serie A.

Obi limped offf after ten minutes with what looked like a suspected hamstring issue, but test confirmed the midfielder who has been even present for the team this season after four rounds of Serie A games might have suffered a tear on his thigh.

Injuries have slowed down his career since making his breakthrough at Inter-Milan, and after coming through pre season unscathed he was widely tipped to have a better season with Torino after an injury hit time last season.

The 26 year old proved right talks of him having a better season this time around by scoring his first goal of the season from his central midfield role in their last league game, which was the 3-0 win over Sassuolo.

However expectations that he will kick on with his fine form all season long was truncated yesterday after he limped out of their clash against Benevento, and early diagnosis suggest he could be out for two months.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Certitude:
this here was my reply
runaway course mate

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Good point sir!

Joebie:
Don't you see England speaking with both sides of their mouth. The other day, it should be a thing of pride playing for the 3 Lions. Some of us where towing that line as it applies to SE..

One thing I've learned in this life, to be ahead you have to think ahead of your competition. Just as there is a battle for power and resources in world politics, it also applies to human resources in the form of talents. Sports is not an exception. If you wait to copy, you will always be behind. This is the reason why Nigeria is backward.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:
I think Rohr should put on standby those in the current set up he is sure he won't field.
And give room for some new players.

While that would be a brilliant suggestion, we all know Rorh to be a bit stiff when it comes to his selection.

Dessers is an intelligent player, I don't care about the league he's been playing or currently playing, the quality of goals he's been scoring tells a lot about him.

He doesn't necessarily needs to play any part in our next game, let him be in camp, start building relationships with players and staffs.

I'm pretty sure the energy from the team would rub-off on him in a +ve way and then it'd be difficult for him to make a U-turn.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
We wish you an injury free campaign in Russia

Eligreat247:

September 11, 2017

Torino are sweating over the injury picked up by inform midfielder Joel Obi who went off injured in their 1-0 win over newly promoted Benevento in the Serie A.

Obi limped offf after ten minutes with what looked like a suspected hamstring issue, but test confirmed the midfielder who has been even present for the team this season after four rounds of Serie A games might have suffered a tear on his thigh.

Injuries have slowed down his career since making his breakthrough at Inter-Milan, and after coming through pre season unscathed he was widely tipped to have a better season with Torino after an injury hit time last season.

The 26 year old proved right talks of him having a better season this time around by scoring his first goal of the season from his central midfield role in their last league game, which was the 3-0 win over Sassuolo.

However expectations that he will kick on with his fine form all season long was truncated yesterday after he limped out of their clash against Benevento, and early diagnosis suggest he could be out for two months.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Eligreat247:

September 11, 2017

shebi I talk am.

Before mentioning Joel Obi as anyone's replacement, his fragile nature must be taken into cognizance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
At least let players like Dessers make the standby list. That way he knows he is in our plans.

junnyjake:

While that would be a brilliant suggestion, we all know Rorh to be a bit stiff when it comes to his selection.

Dessers is an intelligent player, I don't care about the league he's been playing or currently playing, the quality of goals he's been scoring tells a lot about him.

He doesn't necessarily needs to play any part in our next game, let him be in camp, start building relationships with players and staffs.

I'm pretty sure the energy from the team would rub-off on him in a +ve way and then it'd be difficult for him to make a U-turn.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
I would take a midfielder in Obi's class hoping that he won't be injured in Russia.
It's the same logic clubs have been using, which is why he's never been a free agent.

safarigirl:
shebi I talk am.

Before mentioning Joel Obi as anyone's replacement, his fragile nature must be taken into cognizance.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eligreat247: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Exclusive: Meet Agu, Super Eagles’ Second Mikel
September 11, 2017 9:16 am

By Kayode Ogundare:

Super Eagles Technical adviser Gernot Rohr sure has a sense of humour, or so it seems. During the first leg of the last international double-header World Cup qualifying match against the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon at the Godswill Akpabio International Stadium in Uyo, the German-born tactician felt captain John Obi Mikel had done enough and pulled him off after 68 minutes.

In his place, Rohr sent on a young, rangy youth and, from my vantage position in the media tribune, I heard the television commentator say:

“It’s Mikel out and another Mikel in.”

The new Mikel is Ndubuisi Agu and he plays for FC Porto although he’s on a season-long loan at Bursaspor of Turkey where he’s teammates with fellow Super Eagles player William Troost-Ekong and little-known Pascal Okoli.

Agu has not always been called Mikel. The origin of the name is also pretty obvious and not one to be searced for using calculus.

“I grew up in Benin City and after the U-20 World Cup in 2005 where Mikel Obi was the star of the tournament, whenever I played street football or for my youth team back then, my friends always call me Mikel. They said I played like him and since Mikel has never been associated with any negative thing, I didn’t see any reason why I should not adopt the name. And, since then, the name has brought me good fortunes,” the 24-year old told completesportsnigeria.com of his beginnings.

2009 was his breakout year when he was voted the Most Valuable Player at the Copa Cola tourney and, since then, he hasn’t looked back. In 2011, he moved to FC Porto where he played mostly for the B side in the Portuguese second division. A loan offer came from Belgium and he became league champions with FC Brugge in 2016.

Following season he was back Portugal but was soon shipped off to Rashidi Yekini’s former club Vitoria Setubal where he played a total of 27 ames for the club.

His story is enthralling to read but it didn’t play out as smoothly. There were raised hopes and dashed expectations along the line for the former Megapp FC player.

“I got invited to the U-20 and U-23 teams but things didn’t work out as I would have expected. Even at club level, I know I should have had more games for my club but sometimes in life things don’t go according to script. I keep working hard and hopefully I’m getting better at what I do,” he said.

This season he’s re-united with coach Paul Le Guen with whom he worked previously and is optimistic of doing great things in the loan period.

“I knew the coach from way back and Bursaspor are a good side. We have started the season well and, depending on how things pan out, I may make the loan deal permanent because the club have an option to buy. I’m playing regularly and enjoying my football. I could also return to Porto, it depends on a lot of factors really. I didn’t expect to go on loan in the first place but Porto have Danilo who plays in my position and he’s also in the national team of Portugal. He’s a very fine player, I must say, so I needed to make a move to where I will get to play so as to improve my game and also help my international career.”

On the international front, Mikel is optimistic of a great future with the Super Eagles which he claims is loaded with fantastic players.

“Every player wants to wear the national colours because that is the highest honour you can get. Playing for a country that’s as talented in football as Nigeria is a double honour. For everyone that gets to wear the jersey, there are thousands who could do the same things you do or even do it better so it is always a privilege to represent the country. I have waited for this for long. I have had chances to play for the Golden Eaglets and the Flying Eagles but it didn’t go the way I planned but this is even a higher level than those youth teams and I count myself blessed to have this opportunity. So I want to be here for as long as I’m able to help bring success to the country,” he said brightly.

He made his debut in a 3-0 friendly win over Togo in France, playing for 83 minutes before going off for Shehu Abdulahi but coach Rohr must have seen enough to hand him another invitation when matchday 3 and 4 of the World Cup qualifiers came round last September.

And though he followed up his 22 minutes cameo in the first leg with another 25minutes run-out in Yaounde four days later, Mikel was pleased that Nigeria got the better of old foes Cameroon.

He said: “First game was a good one and a positive result for the players. When you have worked so hard and you get a very big result against one of your biggest rivals, it is natural to be happy. And it was a good one for the fans too. They deserved the result because they stood behind us all through. In Yaounde, we prepared very hard as if it was the first game and I think a draw is the least we deserved from the game. We had a positive attitude and that is what matters at the end of the day.”

Mikel is also not under any illusion that Cameroon’s Lions were pussycats on the day. He believes Nigeri won a fair contest even though the margin of the win, not the result, came as a surprise to him.

“Definitely i did not expect such a margin in the first leg even though we worked our socks off. And I’m not sure there was anybody who expected us to beat Cameroon by that margin. We wanted to win and we knew we could beat them but nobody expected it to be by such a very wide margin. We had motivation and willpower but Cameroon have a solid team. They are African champions and also played at the Confed Cup so they came into the game with loads of experience and we never expected to beat them by that margin. But that’s football. We are not compalining about the margin, are?” he asked rhetorically.

Definitely, if anybody is to complain, it won’t be me. And, hopefully, we’ll see more of Mikel in the Super Eagles for a long while. Who even says he cannot file out with his namesake?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2017
Kog45:
Chei!10points difference between the top and bottom,then that's not league,something needs to be done

That was false information Plateau had 66points and Remo had 29. 66-29=37

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Nwakaeme would make the list again.
I doubt Kayode will.
He may be placed on standby though.
Why are you so confident that Belgium won't call up Dessers?

safarigirl:
there is nobody in the current set-up Rohr is sure of not fielding

There are at least 20 players that he has called-up repeatedly, then the other 3 spots he tinkers with them. That's how the likes of Nwakaeme and co get called up. When we factor in Aina's inclusion, there's one less spot.

Rohr will probably call up Dessers in place of Nwakaeme in our next game, or he could return Kayode and Dessers will have to wait till the Algerian game

Belgium doesn't need Dessers for now, they have their qualification on lockdown already, now, they are lookin to add cohesion an their forwards are topnotch.

I don't don't see them calling him up unless one of their forwards gets injured or something.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
It's not just about the first and last team na

BascoVanVeli:

That was false information Plateau had 66points and Remo had 29. 66-29=37

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:
I would take a midfielder in Obi's class hoping that he won't be injured in Russia.
It's the same logic clubs have been using, which is why he's never been a free agent.

clubs are not countries. You can't take an injury-prone player based on a 'hope'....there are 30 games at least in each season for clubs...same does not apply at the World Cup.

If he gets injured in his first game, what happens the next two games? And then if you get to KO stage? Who you gonna call? You've wasted a vital spot. Might as well take JJ Okocha to Russia, he'll probably execute more games

I doubt he will even get fit enough to be called up for pre-World Cup games. He's a lot like that German player, Reus, who has missed two World Cups because he always seems to get injured whenever the tournament is approaching..

Class is good and all, but an injury-prone player will never really get to the top.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
The fact remains not every player get to play for their teams at the world cup.
Injury is a constant.
I don't have time to argue.

Many Nigerian players that are not injury prone will never get to the level of Joel Obi.
We are in a society that right off physically challenged people.
Now we label certain players injury prone and want to write them off.

safarigirl:
clubs are not countries. You can't take an injury-prone player based on a 'hope'....there are 30 games at least in each season for clubs...same does not apply at the World Cup.

If he gets injured in his first game, what happens the next two games? And then if you get to KO stage? Who you gonna call? You've wasted a vital spot. Might as well take JJ Okocha to Russia, he'll probably execute more games

I doubt he will even get fit enough to be called up for pre-World Cup games. He's a lot like that German player, Reus, who has missed two World Cups because he always seems to get injured whenever the tournament is approaching..

Class is good and all, but an injury-prone player will never really get to the top.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:
Nwakaeme would make the list again.
I doubt Kayode will.
He may be placed on standby though.
Why are you so confident that Belgium won't call up Dessers?

have you seen Belgium's forwards? They're not exactly lacking there and whatever they lack there, their midfield more than makes up for it.

You call up a player you need presently or you may need in the future. The Belgian team is young, when will they need Dessers?

No make some people hear you say Kayode no go make list o

Nwakaeme didn't see action against Cameroon, he may not make the list again. There is also Onyekuru battling for that spot. And let's be sincere, there's only one spot left for a forward in this team.

You got Kayode, Onyekuru, Nwakaeme, and Cyril battling.

Of these guys, who gets called up next? Depending on currency club form and availability, it should be between Cyril and Onyekuru

Whoever makes it is not likely to play anyway, so, our last game would be the best bet to see Dessers and solidify his place. But I do believe he is firmly in Rohr's plans
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
Using the same logic, we do not need Dessers.
But like my joebie said, there is a battle for talents whether we want to admit it or not. Don't count your losses when Belgium makes the move just because they want to secure him for the future.

safarigirl:
have you seen Belgium's forwards? They're not exactly lacking there and whatever they lack there, their midfield more than makes up for it.

You call up a player you need presently or you may need in the future. The Belgian team is young, when will they need Dessers?

No make some people hear you say Kayode no go make list o

Nwakaeme didn't see action against Cameroon, he may not make the list again. There is also Onyekuru battling for that spot. And let's be sincere, there's only one spot left for a forward in this team.

You got Kayode, Onyekuru, Nwakaeme, and Cyril battling.

Of these guys, who gets called up next? Depending on currency club form and availability, it should be between Cyril and Onyekuru

Whoever makes it is not likely to play anyway, so, our last game would be the best bet to see Dessers and solidify his place. But I do believe he is firmly in Rohr's plans

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:
The fact remains not every player get to play for their teams at the world cup.
Injury is a constant.
I don't have time to argue.

Many Nigerian players that are not injury prone will never get to the level of Joel Obi.
We are in a society that right off physically challenged people.
Now we label certain players injury prone and want to write them off.

football is nor run by sentiments. You will lose if you decide to play sentimental cards and take an injury-prone player, wetin concern society and physically challenged people here?

You're either fit or not. I would rather we take Sone Aluko to the world cup than Joel Obi if we are talking classy midfielders. At least you're sure Sone won't get injured easily.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:
Using the same logic, we do not need Dessers.
But like my joebie said, there is a battle for talents whether we want to admit it or not. Don't count your losses when Belgium makes the move just because they want to secure him for the future.

I have never counted a loss. What eill be will be, doesn't matter what you, me or your Joebie thinks

Shey we now have Aina that just last year, many thought England would get him over us?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
that's not true.. there is actually sentiments when you say injury prone.
Sentiments is not when you pick a player because he is classy.
We are not going to start an Aluko versus J.Obi fight, as either of them could get injured
Any player can get injured. Even Mikel Obi. And there is also na guarantee Joel will get injured at the world cup.
I would rather have J.Obi than a player who will sit on the bench throughout the world cup
I'm sure every World Cup team have certain players that never get to kick the ball

safarigirl:
football is nor run by sentiments. You will lose if you decide to play sentimental cards and take an injury-prone player, wetin concern society and physically challenged people here?

You're either fit or not. I would rather we take Sone Aluko to the world cup than Joel Obi if we are talking classy midfielders. At least you're sure Sone won't get injured easily.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Different scenario.
We can't be complacent.
This is a year preceding the World Cup.
We can't have all, but we can only do our best.

Modified
Don't forget that our winning Aina is one of the things that have pained England.
Didn't we hear about their new plan?
Thank Goodness for Pinnick!
Many of us are still used to our old ways

safarigirl:
I have never counted a loss. What eill be will be, doesn't matter what you, me or your Joebie thinks

Shey we now have Aina that just last year, many thought England would get him over us?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:

It's not just about the first and last team na

Actually it was. I responded to a comment that said the gap between first and last was 10points. When u put that number side by side with reality there is a misleading element in it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
Agreed. But we want to look at the table more closely. The fact is glaring

BascoVanVeli:

Actually it was. I responded to a comment that said the gap between first and last was 10points. When u put that number side by side with reality there is a misleading element in it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:
that's not true.. there is actually sentiments when you say injury prone.
Sentiments is not when you pick a player because he is classy.
We are not going to start an Aluko versus J.Obi fight, as either of them could get injured
Any player can get injured. Even Mikel Obi. And there is also na guarantee Joel will get injured at the world cup.
I would rather have J.Obi than a player who will sit on the bench throughout the world cup
I'm sure every World Cup team have certain players that never get to kick the ball

I'm sure you understand the term 'injury-prone'

You have Sone and you have J.Obi....they pretty much offer you the Sand thing, now what will separate them is things like injury and temperament

If you ditch Sone for Obi, that is sentiments.

But there is no need for this argument, because Joel Obi is not going to the World Cup. His constant injuries will make sure of this, after all, out of sight is out of mind.

#TeamJoelObi need to cut their losses grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:
Different scenario.
We can't be complacent.
This is a year preceding the World Cup.
We can't have all, but we can only do our best.

Rohr already said he would call up Dessers, most likely this year.

You peepu need to calm down. Reports show that Rohr has been in contact with him, so, the interest has been shown. The Belgians are not hawks unlike the Brits.

I wouldn't want us to turn to Britain, locking down everybody, only to throw them away later.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sure I do. It's still a label.
Have you really seen much of Aluko, for you to say they offer the same thing?
You are confident J.Obi will not make it to the world cup? Let's see if Aluko will

safarigirl:
I'm sure you understand the term 'injury-prone'

You have Sone and you have J.Obi....they pretty much offer you the Sand thing, now what will separate them is things like injury and temperament

If you ditch Sone for Obi, that is sentiments.

But there is no need for this argument, because Joel Obi is not going to the World Cup. His constant injuries will make sure of this, after all, out of sight is out of mind.

#TeamJoelObi need to cut their losses grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
lol Brits are now Hawks? is that a new label? Have you lived in Belgium?
How do you label Americans, how about Germans? Nigerians nko?

safarigirl:
Rohr already said he would call up Dessers, most likely this year.

You peepu need to calm down. Reports show that Rohr has been in contact with him, so, the interest has been shown. The Belgians are not hawks unlike the Brits.

I wouldn't want us to turn to Britain, locking down everybody, only to throw them away later.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:
Agreed. But we want to look at the table more closely. The fact is glaring

What fact might that be?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Jesus answered questions with questions. When you analyze the table does it look normal?
If yes, then we can leave it at that.

BascoVanVeli:

What fact might that be?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:
lol Brits are now Hawks? is that a new label? Have you lived in Belgium?
How do you label Americans, how about Germans? Nigerians nko?

Brits are renowned hawks as far as sports and football specifically is concerned more oftenthan nor, they fail to show interest in a player unless they feel he is wanted by someone else.

Then they resort to maligning and applying emotional blackmail with idiotic articles like that trash posted here some days ago.

And God help that player he doesn't yield and play for them, they will write scathing remarks about whichever country he chooses.

The British press is good, make no mistakes about it. They are unrivalled in their art
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
you have forgotten that the internet is garbage. You can read anything and everything. Good or bad. I'm sure you have not read articles in German and French. Of course, if you can understand those languages

safarigirl:
Brits are renowned hawks as far as sports and football specifically is concerned more oftenthan nor, they fail to show interest in a player unless they feel he is wanted by someone else.

Then they resort to maligning and applying emotional blackmail with idiotic articles like that trash posted here some days ago.

And God help that player he doesn't yield and play for them, they will write scathing remarks about whichever country he chooses.

The British press is good, make no mistakes about it. They are unrivalled in their art
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
libero808:
Jesus answered questions with questions. When you analyze the table does it look normal?
If yes, then we can leave it at that.

Ok then we move on.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by libero808(f): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) ... (16152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zicky(m), Toylove, Philosopher1979 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.