Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11635850 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (16139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2018
soetanoreoluwa:

Balogun had a long argument last week on his IG about the hoodie boy... Coolest monkey in the jungle.... Tagged...

He was so emotional about it and took it personal... With some of his white folks... Maybe that resulted into the racist chant his experiencing Now....

but balogun is neither black nor monkey

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Icon4s:

I saw it. The equaliser.

I only watched the first half.

The Ugandans are very skillful and don't play like a typical East African side.

I don't know what happened in second half that made them concede 2 more goals.

They outclassed Zambia in the first half.

I don't think they outclassed Zambia but the game was tight until the goals came. Zambia made the fewer mistakes and that was why they won
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Well Rome wasn't built in a day. It will gradually become normal to win away. No league got it right from the start.
tbaba1234:

Away wins were still a rarity last year. I hope we can have a more realistic league table this year.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2018
ATTACK ON REFEREES

The attention of the Nigeria Referees Association, NRA, has been drawn to unpalatable incidents trailing the kick off of the NPFL.

In the Week One matches played on Saturday and Sunday, the referees who were on duty in some centres received pockets of unsavoury treatment that poses danger to the lives of the match officials in the games ahead .

The referees' body who is keenly monitoring the situation by following the cases of the victims, sympathises with their injured members involved while expecting that the report of the incidents will be sent to appropriate quarters for further actions.

Preliminary reports have it that while there was a minor attempt to maltreat the referees who handled the league opener in Katsina; Katsina Utd vs Kano Pillars, the Nassarawa Utd vs Plateau Utd clash turned awry for the referees who were seriously brutalised leading to a disturbing health conditions.

The NRA regrets that despite the appeal by its leadership led by Tade Azeez for all stakeholders to imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and refrain from making referees their scapegoats after unfavourable outcome, attacks on match officials heralded the new season.

According to the NRA President, Tade Azeez who expressed reservation over the ominous signs, the threats and mischievous tendencies against referees cannot stop NRA members from being fair and firm in the course of discharging their duties.

Tade once again appealed to the organisers, state FAs, clubs and spectators to assist referees with a conducive environment to operate for the good of the game.

National Publicity Secretary, NPS
NRA

The refs and officials are always at the receiving end of bad play from the home clubs.

You don't play well to win yet expect the ref not to be fair and just. This is for those who think the refs are the problems of the league (or part of).

Katsina and Nassarawa should be ready to pay fines and also be ready to play their home matches either behind closed doors or on neutral grounds.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:09am On Jan 15, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

I don't think they outclassed Zambia but the game was tight until the goals came. Zambia made the fewer mistakes and that was why they won

I didn't watch the second half.

But the first half that I watched Uganda were the better side.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junglej: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2018
krattoss:
but balogun is neither black nor monkey

You are right, Balogun is not a monkey, but definitely black (since his dad is black), and being a black man it is his God born right to take it personal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hardeycute(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2018
safarigirl:
abeggi....this same Bournemouth has won Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool this season....Arsenal is in good company
Aunty go back to edit your post because you just posted out of ignorance.I would take no offence because it is evident you don't follow European football keenly

The Liverpool you mentioned prompted me to check the facts because only 2 losses vs man city and Tottenham

Bournemouth 0- 4 Liverpool
Man U 1- 0 Bournemouth
Chelsea 1 - 0 Bournemouth

The fellows that also liked your post just make me wonder how people take anything posted here hook, line and sinker.

It also shows that mostly opinions here with most likes doesn't represent intelligence,brilliance,coherence,objectivity.

Bandwagons here and there

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Caspian22(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2018
READ--- Top 10 Football Clubs With Weird And Funny Names
https://www.yoursoccerblog.com/top-10-football-clubs-weird-funny-names/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Next time u hear a player being called 'Nigerian Messi' remember this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2018
hardeycute:
Aunty go back to edit your post because you just posted out of ignorance.I would take no offence because it is evident you don't follow European football keenly

The Liverpool you mentioned prompted me to check the facts because only 2 losses vs man city and Tottenham

Bournemouth 0- 4 Liverpool
Man U 1- 0 Bournemouth
Chelsea 1 - 0 Bournemouth

The fellows that also liked your post just make me wonder how people take anything posted here hook, line and sinker.

It also shows that mostly opinions here with most likes doesn't represent intelligence,brilliance,coherence,objectivity.

Bandwagons here and there
the likes is what is paining you?

I got that information from the commentator during the Arsenal match, I believe his name is Jon Champion, I actually watched the game you see....else, I wouldn't post a thing about it. Na as I hear am, I post am.

Oga, Pele, no vex.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Which station is broadcasting the matches?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Which station is broadcasting the matches?

Supersports
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2018
Changchun Yatai Rubbish Ighalo’s Return To England

By Emmanuel Egobiambu -
January 15, 2018

Changchun Yatai have debunked reports they have got offers for Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo to make a return to the Premier League.

Reports from Sky Sports had claimed Ighalo was ready to listen to offers from West Bromwich this January.

However, the Chinese club president Liu Yuming lashed out at the media for lacking integrity, describing the stories as “baseless fake news.”

“There is a lack of journalistic integrity in some media outlets, whose low-budget fake news not only have negative influence on our players’ training, but also put the whole CSL in jeopardy,” Liu Yuming told club official channel.

“Those baseless fake news spread quickly across the Internet and severely effect our preparations [for the new season]. The club have no choice but to put our players on the front line, so as to strike back at those fake news.”

He also rubbished talks that the club were shopping for a player in the Belgian league to replace the former Watford forward.

“We already have a brilliant striker in Ighalo. Why bother buying another foreign one?”

https://www.concisenews.global/sports/changchun-yatai-rubbishes-ighalos-return-to-england/

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Supersports
Really? I heard DSTV aren't broadcasting the tournament. Hope they'll air our match.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Nwakali: My Aberdeen Switch Offers Big Challenge, Will Give The Club My Best

New Aberdeen signing, Chidebere Nwakali, has vowed to give his best to the club after agreeing a six month loan deal with the Scottish side from Manchester City in the current January transfer window, Completesportsnigeria.com (CSN) reports.

Nwakali who will play for the Reds until the end of the season featured in a test game for the club in their 2-0 loss to Uzbekistan’s Locomotiv Tashkent in Dubai on Sunday.

The 21 year old was free to play in the match as it was not classified as an official game, and he was impressive playing in the holding midfield role according to reports.
Nwakali who previously featured for IK Start and Futbol Sogndal both in Norway last year, is pleased with with the opportunity handed him by both clubs to further his fledging career.

“I’m so happy for this move and it’s another year and another challenge for me,” Nwakali wrote on his Instagram wall.

“I thank the people at Manchester City and at Aberdeen for the opportunity. I promise to give my best and nothing else.”

Nwakali was called up to Nigeria’s senior national team against Algeria in a 2018 World Cup qualifier and and an international friendly against Argentina in November last year.

The 21 year old midfielder is looking to get more regular playing to stand a chance of making Nigeria’s squad to the World Cup in Russia.

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/nwakali-aberdeen-switch-offers-big-challenge-will-give-club-best/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Really? I heard DSTV aren't broadcasting the tournament. Hope they'll air our match.

Well I have been watching it on DSTV, they have not missed a match yet.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2018
Olympiakos, Anderletch Join Ebuehi Chase

Greek champions, Olympiakos and Anderlecht have joined the race to sign Nigerian right-back, Tyronne Ebuehi from Dutch Eredivisie side, ADO Den Haag Completesportsnigeria.com (CSN) reports.

Portuguese side, Benfica and English Premier League side, Norwich were also reportedly linked with a move for the 22 year old defender.
Ebuehi is out of contract this summer.

Jeffrey Fan Ha, an executive at ADO Den Haag confirmed the interest from those teams to Greek website gazzetta.gr but insists that Ebuehi will not leave the club in the current January window.

“ADO Den Haag wants to keep the young defender and also try to convince him to sign a new contract,” Ha told gazzetta.gr
Ebuehi who was in action for ADO Den Haag in a pre-season friendly against Besiktas which ended 2-2 on Saturday has made 18 league appearances providing two assists this season.

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/olympiakos-anderletch-join-ebuehi-chase/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
they are broadcasting it, our match is by 9:15 PM on Supersports today
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2018
somehow:
ATTACK ON REFEREES

The attention of the Nigeria Referees Association, NRA, has been drawn to unpalatable incidents trailing the kick off of the NPFL.

In the Week One matches played on Saturday and Sunday, the referees who were on duty in some centres received pockets of unsavoury treatment that poses danger to the lives of the match officials in the games ahead .

The referees' body who is keenly monitoring the situation by following the cases of the victims, sympathises with their injured members involved while expecting that the report of the incidents will be sent to appropriate quarters for further actions.

Preliminary reports have it that while there was a minor attempt to maltreat the referees who handled the league opener in Katsina; Katsina Utd vs Kano Pillars, the Nassarawa Utd vs Plateau Utd clash turned awry for the referees who were seriously brutalised leading to a disturbing health conditions.

The NRA regrets that despite the appeal by its leadership led by Tade Azeez for all stakeholders to imbibe the spirit of sportsmanship and refrain from making referees their scapegoats after unfavourable outcome, attacks on match officials heralded the new season.

According to the NRA President, Tade Azeez who expressed reservation over the ominous signs, the threats and mischievous tendencies against referees cannot stop NRA members from being fair and firm in the course of discharging their duties.

Tade once again appealed to the organisers, state FAs, clubs and spectators to assist referees with a conducive environment to operate for the good of the game.

National Publicity Secretary, NPS
NRA

The refs and officials are always at the receiving end of bad play from the home clubs.

You don't play well to win yet expect the ref not to be fair and just. This is for those who think the refs are the problems of the league (or part of).

Katsina and Nassarawa should be ready to pay fines and also be ready to play their home matches either behind closed doors or on neutral grounds.

I hope people know that when a referee is attacked all claims become null and void. It is nonsense like this that will make a ref dash the home team a pk at 90 minutes.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2018
EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club dangle 18 million Euros for Junior Ajayi

By admin -
January 14, 2018, 8:06 pm

An unnamed Chinese team are reportedly keen to sign Al Ahly of Egypt striker Junior Ajayi, ScoreNigeria.com.ng can exclusively report.

And a reliable source in Tunisia further told SCORENigeria that the Chinese club are ready to shell out a whooping 18 million Euros to secure the former Nigeria U23 star.

Odion Ighalo, Eagles skipper Mikel Obi, Leke James, Obafemi Martins and Victor Anichebe are other Nigeria players in Chinese league.

The 21-year-old striker played for CS Sfaxien of Tunisia from where he joined Al Ahly for a fee of $2million.

He was named in CAF XI for the past year.

By Olusola Alao

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/01/14/exclusive-chinese-club-dangle-18-million-euros-for-junior-ajayi/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Isahalbash(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2018
elyte89:

Wetin do d goal? Was it scored from d DRESSING ROOM grin?

gringringrin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Isahalbash(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2018
elyte89:

Wetin do d goal? Was it scored from d DRESSING ROOM grin?

gringringrin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2018
NFF 2018 World Cup Shame: Akinwumi’s probe panel sits Tuesday…finally

By admin -
January 14, 2018, 12:33 pm

Several weeks after it was meant to have begun a probe into how the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) failed to heed a warning from FIFA not to play Shehu Abdullahi in a World Cup qualifier, a committee led by NFF vice-president Seyi Akinwunmi will now meet Tuesday in Abuja.

Nigeria were docked three points and fined after they played suspended Shehu Abdullahi in a final World Cup qualifier in Algeria in November despite a prior warning.

NFF president Amaju Pinnick profusely apologised for the costly blunder while promising a probe panal led by vice-president Akinwumi will investigate such gross ineptitude.

SCORENigeria have since reported that the FIFA warning on Shehu Abdullahi was conveyed to the NFF on their two official email addresses, while Pinnick, NFF general secretary Mohammed Sanusi as well as head of the international competitions, Bola Oyeyode, were copied.

This was a month before the Algeria match in Constantine.

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/01/14/nff-2018-world-cup-shame-akinwumis-panel-sits-tuesday-finally/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2018
Round-Up: Abdullahi Features In Anorthosis Draw; Etebo Suffers Defeat With Feirense, Osimhen Benched

By James Agberebi: Super Eagles defender, Shehu Abdullahi, was in action for Anorthosis who were forced to a 1-1 away draw by Apollon Limassol in the Cyprus top flight on Sunday, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Abdullahi was in action for 90 minutes for Anorthosis in the encounter.

The draw means Anorthosis drop from the top position in the league table to third on 41 points, two points adrift leaders AEK Larnaca.

In the German Bundesliga, Nigeria young striker Victor Osimhen was an unused substitute for Wolfsburg who held Borussia Dortmund to a 0-0 away draw.
It was Wolfsburg’s first game in the second half of the season.

Osimhen’s last league game for Wolfsburg was in a 1-0 away loss to Cologne on December 16, 2017 when he came on in the 81st minute.

And in the Portuguese Primeira Liga (first division), Oghenekaro Etebo featured for 90 minutes in Feirense’s 3-1 away loss to Tondela.

The defeat was Feirense’s 11th (five wins, two draws) which makes them the second team in the top flight alongside Estoril with the most defeats so far in the league.

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/roundup-abdullahi-features-anorthosis-draw-etebo-suffer-defeat-feirense/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Eagles defender Tyronne Ebuehi passes Benfica medical, set to sign for Portuguese giants today

By admin -
January 15, 2018, 9:36 am

Nigeria defender Tyronne Ebuehi has passed a medical and he is set to be presented as a Benfica player later today.

According to Portuguese sports newspaper Record, Ebuehi underwent a routine medical yesterday and he will be presented to the public later today.

Nigeria international Ebuehi, 22, has attracted interest from some of Europe’s top clubs like Olympiacos and Anderlecht as well as English Championship side Norwich City.

His contract at Dutch club ADO Den Haag was due to run out this summer.

He is bound for the World Cup with Eagles after he impressed in a handful of games with Nigeria.

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/01/15/eagles-defender-tyronne-ebuehi-passes-benfica-medical-set-to-sign-for-portuguese-giants-today/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2018
South Africa Coach: Why We Lost To Falconets, We Can Win In Benin

South Africa U-20 women’s coach Maude Khumalo has blamed her side’s profligacy in front of goal for their defeat against Nigeria in Saturday’s FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup qualifier, reports Completesportsnigeria.com (CSN).

The Basetsana lost 2-0 to the Super Falconets at the Peter Mokaba Stadium in Polokwane with Rasheedat Ajibade and Anam Imo scoring both goals.

“I don’t feel they (Nigeria) dominated us because they were only using long balls with advantage of the height, hence there was nothing like they had a better build-up,” Khumalo stated in her chat with the media after the game.

“They resorted to playing their long balls and making the switches well in the final third to get their goals.

“We managed to contain them in many moments of their one-two occasions but our final balls were the areas that let us down. As a coach, we must go back to the drawing board and look at the what went wrong in this game.

“They got their chances and made good use of it and for me, definitely, we might change and may not but I think everything is about the mental strength at the end of the day.

“The fear of meeting Nigeria did not affect us in any way because we knew we were going to meet them. The only thing that is important in a game is that you score goals whenever there is a chance. That is what they got theirs and made use of it.”

Despite the defeat, Khumalo is upbeat her team can overturn the two- goal deficit in the return fixture.

“We are going to give our best, go all out and we need to fight till the end because there is no turning back. It is a pity that we conceded goals at home which was not our dream coming into the game,” she stated.

“But since when they have got those two goals, we need to see when we get to their side [Benin City] that we do it too. They only got those goals in the first half and could not come out against us in the second half because just they parked the bus. I think that was what they were waiting for.

“We are the same but they are more experience because of playing at the World Cup. I am happy with the performance of the girls despite we couldn’t get those goals and prevent them from scoring. We also needed to play so that we can score.

“We are going to Nigeria knowing that we are two goals down. But we won’t sit back and keep on playing our game and give our best to get those goals.”

The return leg will come up on January 27th at the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium, Benin.
The winner on aggregate will secure one of the two tickets as African representatives for the finals scheduled to hold from August 5-24.

https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/south-africa-coach-lost-falconets-can-win-benin/#comment-88929
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hardeycute(m): 10:51am On Jan 15, 2018
safarigirl:
the likes is what is paining you?
Yes because it obviously takes away something from me.

How dumb?

I got that information from the commentator during the Arsenal match, I believe his name is Jon Champion, I actually watched the game you see....else, I wouldn't post a thing about it. Na as I hear am, I post am.

Oga, Pele, no vex.
You heard wrongly.He would have talked about the defeat of those teams by Man city.

Is it hard to retract your misinformation and ignorance?

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2018
BascoVanVeli:
Eagles defender Tyronne Ebuehi passes Benfica medical, set to sign for Portuguese giants today

By admin -
January 15, 2018, 9:36 am

Nigeria defender Tyronne Ebuehi has passed a medical and he is set to be presented as a Benfica player later today.

According to Portuguese sports newspaper Record, Ebuehi underwent a routine medical yesterday and he will be presented to the public later today.

Nigeria international Ebuehi, 22, has attracted interest from some of Europe’s top clubs like Olympiacos and Anderlecht as well as English Championship side Norwich City.

His contract at Dutch club ADO Den Haag was due to run out this summer.

[/b]He is bound for the World Cup with Eagles after he impressed in a handful of games with Nigeria.[b]

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/01/15/eagles-defender-tyronne-ebuehi-passes-benfica-medical-set-to-sign-for-portuguese-giants-today/
good player but he's bound for the World Cup really? After a handful of how many games?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
safarigirl:
ok good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Well I have been watching it on DSTV, they have not missed a match yet.
Ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2018
safarigirl:

Auntie you go miss first half be that o.

The game is 8:30pm.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Katsina utd think on a good day or neutral ground they can beat Kano pillar without playing well!
BascoVanVeli:

I hope people know that when a referee is attacked all claims become null and void. It is nonsense like this that will make a ref dash the home team a pk at 90 minutes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (16139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.