Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (4024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11604279 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (16124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SirLawrie007(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
hardwerk:
lol...I'm 6 2 and on the fat side of anatomy.....just left University 2017 and waiting November for my Clarion call. In the mean time ,I need a job from any of you here and I will duly support Nigeria
Charlie, this is what you should have typed earlier jejely instead of coming here to belittle and mouthwash our dear super eagles ...trust me bro, you've created a lot of haters for yourself by yourself.
who will give you work now

13 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Super Eagles training in Essentuki

Samm Audu reports this based on training session...

Likely #SuperEagles starting XI was Uzoho- Idowu, Ebuehi, Omeruo, Balogun- Ndidi, Etebo- Ahmed Musa, Mikel, Iwobi - Ighalo #WorldCup #NGA

#JustForTrainingExercise
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mikel, Ogu Responsible For Eagles’ Loss – Rohr

Posted By: Staff Writeron: June 12, 2018In: Breaking

Ahead of the Super Eagles’ opening match at the 2018 World Cup against Croatia, head coach Gernot Rohr, has taken steps to address his team’s weaknesses.

OwnGoalNigeria reports Rohr has particularly noted that captain John Mikel Obi and John Ogu, were responsible for the two goals Nigeria conceded from dead ball situations, in their last two friendly games.

The German has taken out time in training, to address their positioning and assigned special roles to the duo, who happen to be the tallest players in his squad.

Although zonal marking has been preferred by most coaches, Rohr is not keen on that style and favours the man-to-man marking style.

Ogu, who has been converted to a defender when the Eagles play with a back three, has been mandated to pick the tallest man in the team of the opposition, while Mikel Obi will defend the first pole.

Mikel will be the Eagles’ first defender on the line, with Ogu behind him. The central defence duo of William Troost-Ekong and Leon Balogun will concentrate on winning the second balls.

Nigeria play Croatia on June 16.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/941901288?-20575:8630:3

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Only 5 of our players (Mikel, Onazi, Musa, Moses and Omuero) have been to the world cup before. I only hope the rest will not be carried away by the jamboree
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Joebie:
I have vacancy for a bouncer.
cry cry where is the location? I base for pH

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
SirLawrie007:

Charlie, this is what you should have typed earlier jejely instead of coming here to belittle and mouthwash our dear super eagles ...trust me bro, you've created a lot of haters for yourself by yourself.
who will give you work now
edakun, Biko , "to err is human but to forgive is divine" it's written in the scriptures.

But I won't stop saying the truth that this team is bang average and will exit at the group stage
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
AIG07:
Only 5 of our players (Mikel, Onazi, Musa, Moses and Omuero) have been to the world cup before. I only hope the rest will not be carried away by the jamboree
Echiejile Elderson 2010 WC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Humility017:

and the few times you have dropped comments you have not given a good impression of yourself...
many see you here as rude and arrogant because of the kind of words you pull out...
what makes you think same folks you've insulted will refer you for a job?

anyway no one need bribe you with a job to support the super eagles...because it is not necessary...you can choose to support the opposing team...it's your choice....
cry please na ....but I won't desist from preaching my gospel ....this your team is bang de de bang averageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Humility017:

what do you expect. ..?
hazard is a very reasonable player...unlike one ugly bird and her followers in far away Dubai...
so I wasn't surprised when I read that from him...Hazard forever remain blessed...
Ugly bird lol

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sportilitica: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
forgiveness:

Mikel, Ogu Responsible For Eagles’ Loss – Rohr

Posted By: Staff Writeron: June 12, 2018In: Breaking

Ahead of the Super Eagles’ opening match at the 2018 World Cup against Croatia, head coach Gernot Rohr, has taken steps to address his team’s weaknesses.

OwnGoalNigeria reports Rohr has particularly noted that captain John Mikel Obi and John Ogu, were responsible for the two goals Nigeria conceded from dead ball situations, in their last two friendly games.

The German has taken out time in training, to address their positioning and assigned special roles to the duo, who happen to be the tallest players in his squad.

Although zonal marking has been preferred by most coaches, Rohr is not keen on that style and favours the man-to-man marking style.

Ogu, who has been converted to a defender when the Eagles play with a back three, has been mandated to pick the tallest man in the team of the opposition, while Mikel Obi will defend the first pole.

Mikel will be the Eagles’ first defender on the line, with Ogu behind him. The central defence duo of William Troost-Ekong and Leon Balogun will concentrate on winning the second balls.

Nigeria play Croatia on June 16.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/941901288?-20575:8630:3
We really struggle with set pieces. If I can remember, it has been a while since we scored with a header
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Don't worry, you guys will be dashing 10km every morning and 300 push ups pere.
Oga but why? My position doesn't require physical fitness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sportilitica: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
With our match some days from now, who should lead our frontline against croatia
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sportilitica: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
I also hope we can improve on that statement that says "they played well but they lost" very common among African teams

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Super Eagles training In Essentuki

Seems this kid (dorning a CSKA shirt) and his folks came out just to catch a good view of Ahmed Musa... wink

Note: Look at the kid's hands
That's not a CSKA Moscow shirt.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kog45:
Echiejile Elderson 2010 WC
my bad... Didn't know why I forget is name. He his truly A Veteran! No wonder he made the list. cool

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lol... I knew someone will wanna pick on that... Anyway, check the badge of the shirt. It looks kinda similar to the CSKA badge. That is why I called it such... Not necessarily by the colors... He could be wearing an older shirt of CSKA. But hey... Na the badge I look. Nothing more.

MetalJigsaw:
That's not a CSKA Moscow shirt.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Certitude:
Oga but why? My position doesn't require physical fitness.
my brother....that backroom staff don't really mean well for us.
na to come camp with medical report....
I can't kill myself...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Super Eagles training In Essentuki

Seems this kid (dorning a CSKA shirt) and his folks came out just to catch a good view of Ahmed Musa... wink

Note: Look at the kid's hands
This boy was at the Nigeria vs Argentina friendly.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
MetalJigsaw:

Really? So you marked all the faces at the stadium that day?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nigeria to disappoint, Morocco and Senegal to progress: How will the African teams fare in Russia?

With two days to go until the World Cup starts, we take a look at how the African nations will get on.

by Salim Masoud Said Jun 12, 2018

Reuters/John Sibley

With FIFA extending the African quota for the 2018 World Cup, there will be five teams from the Confederation of African Football heading to Russia when the finals begin in June.

In Brazil in 2014, both Nigeria and Algeria made it through the group stages and into the Round of 16 where they lost to France and Germany respectively.

This time around, a repeat performance would represent a good World Cup for the African nations. But how well will they fare in Russia?

We look at each African side and assess their chances ahead of the tournament’s opening this week.

Egypt

In case you didn’t know, Egypt’s fortunes hinge on the recovery of Mohamed Salah.

With an entire system built around countering with the Liverpool attacker’s pace and clinical conversion, Sergio Ramos has inadvertently destroyed coach Hector Cuper’s only plan.

Fortunately for Egypt, though, they have been placed in the kindest group when compared with the other African nations at the tournament.

Added to this – and unlike their African counterparts – they are also proudly defensive under Cuper and play a brand of risk-averse football that could pay dividends in tournament football.

The only nagging issues is the question of who will now score goals on the break for Egypt. With only one recognised striker in the squad, the subpar Marwan Mohsen, the warm-up friendlies have laid the Salah problem bare.

Prediction: Group stage exit. The Pharaohs are not brimming with confidence and it’ll be a miracle if Salah is at his optimum best by the start of the tournament.

Nigeria

The pre-World Cup friendlies have raised more questions about Nigeria than provided answers.

Gernot Rohr appears to be experimenting with a new 3-5-2 formation that he could potentially unveil for the first time in a competitive action in the opening game against Croatia.

The importance of that first game can’t be overstated. It does look like Nigeria will need those sorts of marginal gains to overcome a Croatia team with great chemistry and world class players in its midfield.

Indeed, all the teams in Group D are ranked above Nigeria in the FIFA rankings. The Super Eagles also have issues in critical positions, namely goalkeeper and striker.

The unintimidating history of Croatia and Iceland in the tournament give Nigeria hope but they will really have to overperform to progress to the second round.

Prediction: Group stage exit. They have the potential to defy expectations but they have major issues hanging over them heading into the tournament.

Morocco

The most in-form African side and, judged by his CV since the turn of the decade, the best coach of an African team at the tournament in Tyrone Lannister doppelgänger Herve Renard, Morocco could be one of the surprise packages of the tournament. Renard, the mastermind of miracles in Africa, gives Morocco hope to set themselves free.

Morocco’s style of football and high pressing can leave opponents dazed and confused and, for the last 18 months, it has made them just that. Yet the question remains: can they sustain such intensity against an ultra-technical side like Spain?

It’s one thing doing it in Africa against the hapless likes of Mali and Gabon in front of a baying home crowd, quite another doing it again two of the most astutely coached sides under the floodlights of the World Cup.

There is a danger they could worry too much about Spain and Portugal. First, they have to overcome a well-drilled Iran, probably by taking the game to them, before they look to slay the big beasts in the group.

The versatility of Morocco’s personnel means they should be able to be reactive and proactive.

Prediction: Second round. Slaying Spain is a tough task, slaying Portugal is a more realistic one given their form and the track record of their coach.

Senegal

The Teranga Lions now seem like a team. This may sound like a trite statement to make but that that’s because the core of their problems recently can be traced to getting the basics wrong.

A tactically solid coach would be able squeeze more out of this group of players in key moments that require tactical curveballs. However, they might struggle to reproduce the avuncular manner of Aliou Cisse that has galvanised the squad.

Cisse will look to the spine of this team to activate the target of reaching the second round. Napoli’s towering centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly will set the tone at the back.

An aggressive, dogged midfield that includes Idrissa Gueye and Cheikhou Kouyate will be difficult to play against. Senegal also have one of the tournament’s glittering individuals in Sadio Mane and he will be their main source of creativity, especially in a team that desperately lacks players of his ilk.

The Lions have perhaps the second most favourable draw out of the African sides after Egypt. The second round is a reachable destination but their key players, especially Mane, will have to be at their best.

Prediction: Second round. It’ll be tight as Aliou Cisse isn’t the most wily tactician but Senegal are hard to beat and Cisse has fostered a feel-good factor in this team which may work in his favour.

Tunisia

Goals have always been in short supply in this Tunisia team and the injuries to their best marksmen, Youssef Msakni and striker Taha Yassine Khenissi, give coach Nabil Maaloul an incurable headache.

The men Maaloul may now turn to are Wahbi Khazri and Naim Sliti. If these two can translate their club form into this World Cup, they can bring what Msakni would have brought: goals and assists, albeit without the pizzazz.

Tunisia have shown plenty of heart during qualifying, with laudable results away to Guinea and DR Congo in their wake but it’s hard to foresee them displaying that when playing against such dynamic sides and when they have lost their protagonist to injury.

While Morocco have the cohesiveness and coach as a platform to mastermind a shock, that isn’t quite the case for Tunisia. Even being at their best may not be enough against dynamic England and Belgium sides.

Prediction: Group stage exit. They’ve done well to be at the World Cup but it’s hard to envisage them in the second round.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/941890580?-20575:8630:3
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
MetalJigsaw:

Are you serious shocked shocked
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Super Eagles training in Essentuki

Samm Audu reports this based on training session...

Likely #SuperEagles starting XI was Uzoho- Idowu, Ebuehi, Omeruo, Balogun- Ndidi, Etebo- Ahmed Musa, Mikel, Iwobi - Ighalo #WorldCup #NGA

#JustForTrainingExercise

Honestly I agree with a couple things in this line up but I believe Rohr may still make adjustments.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Really? So you marked all the faces at the stadium that day?
Lol....I trust metaljisaw to do so...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Mujtahida:
Heyyyy guys,it seems that we struggle against teams that do not give us space unlike during the WCQ when African teams gave us lots of space.
That's where Mose's and Etebo's mobility comes in.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Little wonder he missed some details.... He was distracted with committing faces to memory. cheesy grin

Humility017:

Lol....I trust metaljisaw to do so...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Luckyroro:
Autograph session. Super Eagles have been fully received by Russian fans.
Photo credit: Sam Audu
I just dey laugh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Luckyroro:
Autograph session. Super Eagles have been fully received by Russian fans.
Photo credit: Sam Audu
Who can tell me the club the man in the first pic supports.? [the one with Moses]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Super Eagles in Essentuki

#June16 countdown...

Looks like Ekong and Nacho have sorted out their hairstyle choices for their World cup's Group D opener.... wink

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ogu has been training in the defence in the training camp. I feel his conversion maybe Rohr's tactical approach to improve our defence of set piece. Ogu is a tall player, he will be Useful in that position as well.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Catalyst4real:

Make spies no follow ooo

Nothing spoil if they are present for today.... The koko is the team's official closed training sessions. wink No spies can get in... and if they try to.... Our special anti-spy force will be waiting...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
U mean Ashanti PH?
hardwerk:
cry cry where is the location? I base for pH
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
forgiveness:

Nigeria to disappoint, Morocco and Senegal to progress: How will the African teams fare in Russia?

With two days to go until the World Cup starts, we take a look at how the African nations will get on.

by Salim Masoud Said Jun 12, 2018

Reuters/John Sibley

With FIFA extending the African quota for the 2018 World Cup, there will be five teams from the Confederation of African Football heading to Russia when the finals begin in June.

In Brazil in 2014, both Nigeria and Algeria made it through the group stages and into the Round of 16 where they lost to France and Germany respectively.

This time around, a repeat performance would represent a good World Cup for the African nations. But how well will they fare in Russia?

We look at each African side and assess their chances ahead of the tournament’s opening this week.

Egypt

In case you didn’t know, Egypt’s fortunes hinge on the recovery of Mohamed Salah.

With an entire system built around countering with the Liverpool attacker’s pace and clinical conversion, Sergio Ramos has inadvertently destroyed coach Hector Cuper’s only plan.

Fortunately for Egypt, though, they have been placed in the kindest group when compared with the other African nations at the tournament.

Added to this – and unlike their African counterparts – they are also proudly defensive under Cuper and play a brand of risk-averse football that could pay dividends in tournament football.

The only nagging issues is the question of who will now score goals on the break for Egypt. With only one recognised striker in the squad, the subpar Marwan Mohsen, the warm-up friendlies have laid the Salah problem bare.

Prediction: Group stage exit. The Pharaohs are not brimming with confidence and it’ll be a miracle if Salah is at his optimum best by the start of the tournament.

Nigeria

The pre-World Cup friendlies have raised more questions about Nigeria than provided answers.

Gernot Rohr appears to be experimenting with a new 3-5-2 formation that he could potentially unveil for the first time in a competitive action in the opening game against Croatia.

The importance of that first game can’t be overstated. It does look like Nigeria will need those sorts of marginal gains to overcome a Croatia team with great chemistry and world class players in its midfield.

Indeed, all the teams in Group D are ranked above Nigeria in the FIFA rankings. The Super Eagles also have issues in critical positions, namely goalkeeper and striker.

The unintimidating history of Croatia and Iceland in the tournament give Nigeria hope but they will really have to overperform to progress to the second round.

Prediction: Group stage exit. They have the potential to defy expectations but they have major issues hanging over them heading into the tournament.

Morocco

The most in-form African side and, judged by his CV since the turn of the decade, the best coach of an African team at the tournament in Tyrone Lannister doppelgänger Herve Renard, Morocco could be one of the surprise packages of the tournament. Renard, the mastermind of miracles in Africa, gives Morocco hope to set themselves free.

Morocco’s style of football and high pressing can leave opponents dazed and confused and, for the last 18 months, it has made them just that. Yet the question remains: can they sustain such intensity against an ultra-technical side like Spain?

It’s one thing doing it in Africa against the hapless likes of Mali and Gabon in front of a baying home crowd, quite another doing it again two of the most astutely coached sides under the floodlights of the World Cup.

There is a danger they could worry too much about Spain and Portugal. First, they have to overcome a well-drilled Iran, probably by taking the game to them, before they look to slay the big beasts in the group.

The versatility of Morocco’s personnel means they should be able to be reactive and proactive.

Prediction: Second round. Slaying Spain is a tough task, slaying Portugal is a more realistic one given their form and the track record of their coach.

Senegal

The Teranga Lions now seem like a team. This may sound like a trite statement to make but that that’s because the core of their problems recently can be traced to getting the basics wrong.

A tactically solid coach would be able squeeze more out of this group of players in key moments that require tactical curveballs. However, they might struggle to reproduce the avuncular manner of Aliou Cisse that has galvanised the squad.

Cisse will look to the spine of this team to activate the target of reaching the second round. Napoli’s towering centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly will set the tone at the back.

An aggressive, dogged midfield that includes Idrissa Gueye and Cheikhou Kouyate will be difficult to play against. Senegal also have one of the tournament’s glittering individuals in Sadio Mane and he will be their main source of creativity, especially in a team that desperately lacks players of his ilk.

The Lions have perhaps the second most favourable draw out of the African sides after Egypt. The second round is a reachable destination but their key players, especially Mane, will have to be at their best.

Prediction: Second round. It’ll be tight as Aliou Cisse isn’t the most wily tactician but Senegal are hard to beat and Cisse has fostered a feel-good factor in this team which may work in his favour.

Tunisia

Goals have always been in short supply in this Tunisia team and the injuries to their best marksmen, Youssef Msakni and striker Taha Yassine Khenissi, give coach Nabil Maaloul an incurable headache.

The men Maaloul may now turn to are Wahbi Khazri and Naim Sliti. If these two can translate their club form into this World Cup, they can bring what Msakni would have brought: goals and assists, albeit without the pizzazz.

Tunisia have shown plenty of heart during qualifying, with laudable results away to Guinea and DR Congo in their wake but it’s hard to foresee them displaying that when playing against such dynamic sides and when they have lost their protagonist to injury.

While Morocco have the cohesiveness and coach as a platform to mastermind a shock, that isn’t quite the case for Tunisia. Even being at their best may not be enough against dynamic England and Belgium sides.

Prediction: Group stage exit. They’ve done well to be at the World Cup but it’s hard to envisage them in the second round.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/941890580?-20575:8630:3
Isokuso!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4021) (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) ... (16124) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, Joebie and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.