Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers (23153 Views)

Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by haulagehandlers(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2016
dareylink:
No one beyond corruption..hmh
this guy @dareylink is a fraudster,the moment he collects money from you he would stop picking your call. I have been a victim to him for the past one week now I have not seen my 10gb that I paid 2500 for...he stopped picking my call.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2016
I can sight u, maybe u will have to tell us a state where there are no massive rigging in Nigeria politic
popcykaylah:
Fayose...he keeps running his mouth and wouldnt shut up.he's a diagrace to adults and democracy..tk aluko and him both messed up ekiti..since aluko has spilled the beans on channels tv and also gone Abuja to mess him up.if they are found guilty please lock them up cos if na just any of us we will be jailed
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by Alajiki(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2016
Uhmmm...I'm getting bored of Nairaland with the kind of unintelligent and emotional comments some of us make. Why can't we patiently read posts well before commenting.

All I could see in the post were allegations, and already, funny comments have started flying about. What future does this country have when youths who should look at issues deeply and voice their opinions cannot see beyond sentiments.

Nairaland is supposed to be a forum where bright ideas are shared and issues concerning the Nigerian state are discussed with free minds devoid of ethno-religious bias. We need to wake up guys.

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by olajide8(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2016
derespect:
The CHANGE GOVERNMENT doesn't want any opposition to their government at all. The essence of an opposition government is to always criticise and oppose the incumbent government and this will enable the incumbent government to perform better bt it is so unfortunate that the CHANGE GOVERNMENT doesn't want that.
Don't forget, Tinubu also did more than this during his two terms tenure as Lagos state Governor and he wasn't impeach.
Why all this witch-hunting to remove the only strong opposition they have
SMH for Nigerian government.

Liar!!! Lagos state allocation was seized for 7 off the 8 years he was governor - go and get your facts right- and he only criticised FG for wanting to interfere in the affairs of lagos state because of its strategic importance as the commercial hub of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by macaranta(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2016
Intimidation
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by Rexnegro(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
They should leave this man alone now...i don't understand all these wahala just to pull him down angry
yanga (pmb) dey Sleep trouble (fayose) go wake am...now You dey say make yanga(pmb) leave trouble (fayose) alone? ask ursef if fayose no get ish why attack apc/pmb like they kill him all his family members....for me if You ask me fayose deserves Not to be a gov at all....a sane person don't criticize The way he has been doing all because You don't want pmb as president,wishing Your fellow human being death? maybe his past shady deals he knows pmb will dig them out especially the massive rigging gimmick during last ekiti election.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2016
So this kind of one chance is still existing and fortuate u fall into it. Hope u learn lesson from it

Guys are not smiling
haulagehandlers:
this guy @dareylink is a fraudster,the moment he collects money from you he would stop picking your call. I have been a victim to him for the past one week now I have not seen my 10gb that I paid 2500 for...he stopped picking my call.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by lohresloco: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2016
even buhari na THE BIGGEST CRIMINAL, OKPEY LIKE AM, Everything FOR MARKET DON INCREASE, AND E DEY HERE DEY ARREST. DUNCE
BeClever:
Battle of Criminals, let no one separated them..

Police are criminals, DSS are Criminals, Ekiti Law makers are Criminals, so who am I to come in between..

Pls knock yourselves out....
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2016
olajide8:

Liar!!! Lagos state allocation was seized for 7 off the 8 years he was governor - go and get your facts right- and he only criticised FG for wanting to interfere in the affairs of lagos state because of its strategic importance as the commercial hub of nigeria
Did he try to impeach him? Did he send DSS to come and rest any of his members in the state? Learn how to read btw the lines before coming to a baseless conclusion. I am talking about impeachment and not allocation seizure.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by akin33(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Fayose is not doing opposition job but hatred for the current elected government. Where can you see a reanonable governor wishing a president of a nation dead. That shows the level of his hatred for the government of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Fayose should know that Buhari does not get there by rigging or thug manipulation like his. His mama that use diaper should save him now. I want that silly governor that have lost his sense or reasoning impeached
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by olajide8(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2016
derespect:

Did he try to impeach him? Did he send DSS to come and rest any of his members in the state? Learn how to read btw the lines before coming to a baseless conclusion. I am talking about impeachment and not allocation seizure.

Was tinubu making base-less accusations like fayose* was he misbehaving like fayose*
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by haulagehandlers(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Oma307:
So this kind of one chance is still existing and fortuate u fall into it. Hope u learn lesson from it

Guys are not smiling
oh boy I have done same deals with honest peeps here on NL its just that this guy is a wrong man and please stop glorifying scam with words like " boys dey vex,guys are not smilling"
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by caphone: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Yimu! Arrest all of them sef
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by ckmayoca: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
They should leave this man alone now...i don't understand all these wahala just to pull him down angry

We r not practising politics anymore but cultism. They don't sit to reason for way forward for the nation but way to fight each other, how is nigeria going to progress?
Looking like zoo to me oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by ckmayoca: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Goke7:

is fayose not acting like a dictator and tyrant in ekiti? who can criticise and oppose Fayose in ekiti?

Then the state shld handle it problem by itself.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by Reference(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueto:
Is like someone needs to go and tutor buhari in Aso Rock on the discrepancy between being an opposition and being an adversary(enemy).

It is because from his actions so far, we can infer that he takes oppositions as his perceived enemies embarassed .

Oppositions are concerned about the growth and development of the nation, that is why make reprimanding statements against the incumbent govt to instill discipline and effectiveness in them for the good of the nation.

though they still maintain an agendum of attaining political bureau by dethroning the incumbent govt, but their foremost agendum is to influence the govt for good and palatable leadership.

Not exactly. The opposition does not work for the good of the government. It works for the good of the people. It is the opposition's job to discredit the government in anyway possible (in a presidential system by promoting flaws, in a parliamentry system by promoting alternative views). It is the stress, tension caused by interparty battles that the people exploit for their good. Democracy is like a tent held in place by opposing forces anchored in fixed positions under which the people shelter. The PDP is not there to make this government work. It will work to make this government fail.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by lukxman(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
emmalezy:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/30/ekiti-govt-cries-out-over-police-invasion-of-state-to-arrest-11-lawmakers-others/

where are the armed policemen? where did they lodge last night at Ekiti? How do they manage to enter Ekiti without being stopped by Fayose's Okada riders and taxi driver s?
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Not that am glorifying them, at least i do it but if i dont see u face to face, i dare not do it
haulagehandlers:
oh boy I have done same deals with honest peeps here on NL its just that this guy is a wrong man and please stop glorifying scam with words like " boys dey vex,guys are not smilling"
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by haulagehandlers(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oma307:
Not that am glorifying them, at least i do it but if i dont see u face to face, i dare not do it
okiedokie
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Meaning
haulagehandlers:
okiedokie
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by ekefre4(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
buhari is a tyrant and a dictator who is after anyone who criticise him. The goat has fled to US to do medicalcheck up under the guise of nuclear summit when Nigeria dont even have Uranium talk more of a nuclear plant.

buhari plans will fail because is a known failure and olodo
Nigeria has d second largest uranium in d world. If we explore it well we will definitely b among the world power. That's what brought problem between gej n America because America wanted 2 use d guise of fighting boko haram 2 c d possible ways of siphoning the uranium
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by Ralphdan(m): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
If all the PDP governors could be as big mouthed as Fayose i personally would love it. grin
I just need Buhari and APC very uncomfortable.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by billyG(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Fayose iz a Dictator,a Murderer,a Tyrant who beat up his father & a high court judge,who rigged election,...nemesis will catch up with him....who d gods want 2 kill he 1st made mad.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by BELAEBY: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Buhari the dictator. tot this civilian rule will change him oh... God dey sha.. so there are no policemen in Ekiti. these ones have to come from abj on special duty? Is like someone needs to go and tutor buhari in Aso Rock on the discrepancy between being an opposition and being an adversary(enemy).
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by DanOmang: 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
i knew this tyrant President will do such, but come to think of it,are we not entitled to our views or we no longer hv freedom of speech anymore ? is this the change Buhari promised ? if yes, plz we didnt want again. Buhari is using all arms of government to fight the opposition party and criticism.. are we no longer practicing democracy ?
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by egobetatoday: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
BeClever:
Battle of Criminals, let no one separated them..

Police are criminals, DSS are Criminals, Ekiti Law makers are Criminals, so who am I to come in between..

Pls knock yourselves out....
u are right. but you forgot to add that the person who sent them, Buhari, is a criminal too grin
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by Kayolamzy: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
FAYOSE TUGS MUST BE ARRESTED FOR INVADING COURT DURING TRIBUNAL SEATING 2014. TO END LAWLESSNESS IN OUR COUNTRY.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by thabet232: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
IS NO LONGER NEWS THAT POLICE IS WORKING AGAINST ALL PDP OFFICIALS IF NOT WHY WILL THEY KEEP ARRESTING ANYBODY OR ANYTHING THAT HAS ANY FORM OF AFFINITY WITH THE PDP WHY IS IT THAT THEY DNT GP FOR THE APC THE SAME WAY, I THINK THIS IS A TARGETED APPROACH BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO DESTABILIZE THE OPPOSITION PARTY, BUT NEED I REMIND ALL NIGERIANS THAT WE CAN NOT CLAIM TO BE RUNNING TRUER DEMOCRACY IS THERE IS NO STRONG OPPOSITION THAT WILL HELP CHECKMATE THE EXCESSES OF THE RULING PARTY AND ALSO ACT AS A WATCHDOG TO WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE POLITICAL SCENE OF SAME
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by thabet232: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
IT WONT BE WRONG TO SAT THAT THE FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT OF CITIZENS IN THIS COUNTRY IS BEEN INFRINGED UPON DAILY SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THIS ADMINISTRATION, AND TO THAT EFFECT NIGERIA SHOULD GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by PEROSKY12: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
APC plan to destabilise Fayose frm d gud work he's doin in Ekiti just because he's being sincere nd uncovering apc's evil plots. after 2 years u want to come nd arrest PDP members. Buhari is only comin after Fayose because they tagged him threat to national security. APC chairman in Ekiti is supposed to have been sentenced but he stil walk up nd down making senseless speeches.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by zubey: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
APC & PMB shuld stop to intimidate Ekiti ppl wit police & DSS,dy lose the election 2yrs ago nd they r stil witch-huntin PDP members......wat is dia problems sef?

Can't dy learn frm GEJ and accept defeat?
Fayose keep speakin ,we are right bhind U......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Billboards In Minna / Tijjani Muhammad-Bande Elected United Nations General Assembly President / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.