Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers (23157 Views)

Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by justinmonalisa: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
The APC led administration have been trying in one way or the order to to bring down the pdp led admistration of Ekiti state. This isone of their plot to frustrate Foyose administration and to bring it to his kneel. but, the masses are for pdp in ekiti.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by macarson2k(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
kolnel:
Ekiti always in the news for the wrong reasons
The pdp govt there likes to shoot their mouth wide and far
Is ekiti the only opposition state in south west Nigeria
It's so hard when ppl dont learn from their mistakes
Food for the wailers

Get well
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by orisa37: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Corruption! Citizens using undue influence to intimidate other citizens. This can only happen in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by patpaul: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
What is the difference between BUhari's actions and that of his brothers herdsmen in the bush? Try to stop them from taking their cattle into your farm to waste your crops, they come after you and your family and murder you. Oppose Buhari and his policies he sends THE POLICE, dss, army etc after you . Birds of the same feather flock together but with Fayose, Buhari and APC will fail.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by olajide8(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
ekefre4:
Nigeria has d second largest uranium in d world. If we explore it well we will definitely b among the world power. That's what brought problem between gej n America because America wanted 2 use d guise of fighting boko haram 2 c d possible ways of siphoning the uranium

Hahahahahahaa- GEJ doesn't even know that theirs oil in the north east, our portfolio- oil barons, were coming to the U.S and buying Rolls Royce phantoms (if that's how they spell it) for women' aluko and Co., shopping all over U.S and Uk and these are people that don't have industries, africa's richest man, doesn't even use one- and the U.S government saw all these things* part of the nonsense, perpetrated by the last administration - whereas, the FG then would go to world Bank* U.S and Europe and be asking for grants, and loans* to pay salaries, when a handful of nigerians (political thieves) would be stealing all the proceeds from the sale of oil* which was so obvious to all outside nigeria, except nigerians - that's why people that couldn't pay for their mortgages in the U.S/U.K/canada came back to nigeria, get job offers as DG of pension commission and allocation N60m as salary monthly to themselves* they take the difference back to the U.S etc and buy houses in beverly hills rubbing it in the faces of hard working Americans and Britons

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
buhari is a tyrant and a dictator who is after anyone who criticise him. The goat has fled to US to do medicalcheck up under the guise of nuclear summit when Nigeria dont even have Uranium talk more of a nuclear plant.

buhari plans will fail because is a known failure and olodo
no be small things oh! even the so-called nuclear offices are collections of scam.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by basadenet: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mediator97:
CHANGE.........
PMB, leave fayose to his state.
though some consider the talks of that governor as nonsense but remember, there is sense in nonsense.
let PMB not have high bp cause of this man o.
Pmb will surely have raise bp.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by ekefre4(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
olajide8:

Hahahahahahaa- GEJ doesn't even know that theirs oil in the north east, our portfolio- oil barons, were coming to the U.S and buying Rolls Royce phantoms (if that's how they spell it) for women' aluko and Co., shopping all over U.S and Uk and these are people that don't have industries, africa's richest man, doesn't even use one- and the U.S government saw all these things* part of the nonsense, perpetrated by the last administration - whereas, the FG then would go to world Bank* U.S and Europe and be asking for grants, and loans* to pay salaries, when a handful of nigerians (political thieves) would be stealing all the proceeds from the sale of oil* which was so obvious to all outside nigeria, except nigerians - that's why people that couldn't pay for their mortgages in the U.S/U.K/canada come back to nigeria, get job offers as DG of pension commission and allocation N60m as salary monthly to themselves* they take the difference back to the U.S etc and buy houses in beverly hills rubbing it in the faces of hard working Americans and Britons
This 1 is no longer corruption. It's organised crime. I weep 4 my dear country

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by olajide8(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
orisa37:
Corruption! Citizens using undue influence to intimidate other citizens. This can only happen in Nigeria and Africa.

I was thinking, what can I say- that would make sense, without it earning me a ban to the year 3030 on nairaland- well I guess a distinguished senator is called distinguished for a specific reason, and a honourable representative, honourable for a reason- that their excellency in ekiti, neither has anything worth of being called an excellency* my personal point of view* sha!!! I christen you the supporter of judas

Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by orisa37: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Judas had divine authorisation . and approval for every action, inter.action and movement he . made. Judas is in where God Almighty wants him to be right now. I know you're so timid to say the truth. Jesus Christ was crucified for the Truth. Till the Year 2030, I shant live till then. Nigeria may end tomorrow, where will you be. A Colonel was abducted and killed in Kaduna/Abuja, what is in the life of OBJ to worry me? The Fulani Herdsmen will soon take their pounds of flesh on all of the South and there is nothing millions of Tinubus/OBJs can do about it. So I am . just rendering a service for which I spend my own had earned money to do. I know that God is watching everyone.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by orisa37: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Always say the Truth and on Nairaland you will remain kakaraka till 2050.
We are in a 3tier Government. Democracy can only thrive when there is no victimisation, intimidation and chauvinism in the system Mr. President, Governor Fayiose and the other excellencies, I only know that they are Nigerians and holding very important positions in trust for Nigerians, no more no less. So, Please christen me Jesus for that is my goal.
Re: Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers by osemewa: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2016
I only pity those who see Fayose as a sane person. The same Fayose that could not tolerate the lawmakers and must send them out of town? Or the same Fayose that beat a judge to a stupor because he was afraid of judgement? Does Fayose allow opposition in his home state?
Wake up. If man does not punish Fayose, God will punish him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan / Police Disperse, Teargas Obi’s Supporters In Ebonyi (Photos, Video) / Lithium Is The New Oil, Gov’t Must Control Its Exploitation – Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.