Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) (42484 Views)

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. / Barack Obama Lists His Achievements As President: Americans React! / You Must All Leave The US, Americans React! Blasts Celebrities For Hating Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Pidggin(f): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hahaha, Trump is a shameless racist!

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by efilefun(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
$5000 too much Ekiti people will vote him for 10cups of rice

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Ekejoestar(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
I go collect d money bt i no go vote am

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by DICKtator: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
tollytexy:
Lol.. American headache

Is actually the world's headache.

If you didn't know

Just thought I should finish your sentence for you!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
tbh yeah!! after the collecting I'm going for Hillary

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by frainc(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
BossKratos:
grin.

Make dem talk true oh? These yankee men and women wey get endless credit to settle? Dem go vote that _twat codedly abeg!
typical Nigeria blood
Everyone can not sell they birth right like you

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Naomite(f): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Who the fvck is Donald Trump

Where d hell is he from

We don't know him here oo undecided
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by seunny4lif(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Make I hear NO grin grin
Na lie dem dey lie cheesy cheesy
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by kkboy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
The difference is clear, in Nigeria, for just N5,000.00 people will throw conscience to the wind and vote for a known cultist, armed robber. Slayer, killer etc
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
I will even give him money and still vote for him. The funny thing about these black Americans is that they have already taken the money even before he started contesting . Jobless, welfare taking,food stamp collecting , somebody owes me something set of people.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by MyNose: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
I like Trump, pray he wins.

5 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
for free i will vote for him, he doesn't need to give me money

5 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kin Harris must be an Igbo man: "I will take his money and still vote for Bernie"...
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by motherfucker: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
succyblinks:
That is 1.5m
To be sincere if buhari had given us half of dah I dnt think we would av noticed his incompetence

To all the blacks shouting hell no
Make them bring the money come now now abi dem nr go vote two times

Abeg liv matter for Mathias
lol... poverty na bad thing ooo. For your mind now, 1.5Million na big money abi? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by wannymanny: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Big no
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by succyblinks(f): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
motherfucker:
lol... poverty na bad thing ooo. For your mind now, 1.5Million na big money abi? cry cry cry cry cry
Wahs ya gain with e-fighting?
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Btruth: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
"Hell no, except I'm paid to slap him". That is so funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by motherfucker: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
Lol

This is why poverty is bad and more reason why politicians keeps Africans poor.

Imagine loads of people rejecting 5000dollars about 1.5 million to vote when all you need to get peoples vote around here is just 2 cups of rice and 500.

Some will even carry gun for 10k ..

You are wrong, their standard of living over there is very high and the see $5000 as we see N5,000 here. TOO SMALL

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Naomite:
Who the fvck is Donald Trump

Where d hell is he from
We don't know him here oo undecided

How would you know when you were busying watching Telemundo and Jumong?...this is not a rhetorical question...

4 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Plus234(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
motherfucker:

even 500k na big money, can you dash 100k out easily ?
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
MyNose:
I like Trump, pray he wins.
At Least we have smart people up in here.

4 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by HRich(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Yes oO. Even at $3000 sef
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by mandax: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016

Donald Trump, pls first teach American blacks some lessons.

Nigerian blacks were promised N5000, they voted a man living in the era of West Germany;

but now, N5000? Nigerians can't get,

electricity they can't get,

fuel ..... they can't get.

Even peace ... they can't get.

What they get nyafu nyafu is: a president junketing round the world even in the face of deficiencies at home;

worse, many Nigerians continue to be deceived that the president's global junketing is for their own good.

What a generation of Nigerians. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by motherfucker: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
succyblinks:

Wahs ya gain with e-fighting?
I am not fighting you. but I want you to know that 1million naira is too small honestly. You won't know until you have it. In fact, I used to think like you until i was opportuned to handle such money. My dear, 99 times out of 100, you are likely to spend such money because of this mindset.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by kelvinatkins(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Did i just see $5000, if it was 9ja some will even kill there brothers.
wen common rice dey buy our vote
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
motherfucker:
You are wrong, their standard of living over there is very high and the see $5000 as we see N5,000 here. TOO SMALL
Na lie bro, if spent on food alone $5000 can last a family of 3, 5 months. Most of them commenting only gets $600 free money for food every month from government. For family of 3 o.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
motherfucker:
dont say what you dont know.
american minimum wage is 1100 dollars. That's almost 5 times the minimum wage. So it's not small.

Nigerian politicians don't even offer 2% of Nigerians minimum wage.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Kgdavid(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
henrydadon:
I would take his 5,000 and pay the next 5 people in line 1,000 to not vote for him.

is there a logical reason why the next 5 people in line would skip the 5, 000 they have been waiting in line for, to collect your one grand?

typical reasoning of quite a few of the anti-trump brigade that i've come across. Short sighted, empty, emotive reasoning.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueseacats:
At we have smart people up in here.

You're a maladroit for thinking Trump assuming power would do anybody any good..have you also been brainwashed by his political pandering and fanciful gesticulations?...he's a master of theatrics, don't get inveigled...

5 Likes

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kgdavid:

is there a logical reason why the next 5 people in line would skip the 5, 000 they have been waiting in line for, to collect your one grand?

typical reasoning of quite a few of the anti-trump brigade that i've come across. Short sighted, empty, emotive reasoning.
My brother the thing tire me o.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by repogirl(f): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
That's what happens when you live in the developed world. You see far ahead and know that voting for the right candidate would lead to the collective progress of everyone.

Not like here where everyone is so selfish and desperate for what they can gain today today. Just one mudu of rice or five hundred naira sef, they will sing high praises of a stúpid leader who doesn't have anything to offer and can even kill for them.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by motherfucker: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
dont say what you dont know.
american minimum wage is 1100 dollars. That's almost 5 times the minimum wage. So it's not small.

Nigerian politicians don't even offer 2% of Nigerians minimum wage.
Well, good they are not like us because offering such an amount is crime over there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Buries Her Husband With A Live Snake In Ghana (Video) / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Niger Republic Turns To A Mega Solar Power After Nigeria Cut Off Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.