Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) (42522 Views)

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. / Barack Obama Lists His Achievements As President: Americans React! / You Must All Leave The US, Americans React! Blasts Celebrities For Hating Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by techlegs: 1:22am On Mar 31, 2016
Dona, your own don done, better chill for Cruz
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by sketcherJ(m): 1:42am On Mar 31, 2016
blueseacats:
People Who have no legitimate argument against trump call him racist, people who can't compete with other humans with common sense always scream racism, people who has the highest rate of high school dropouts in a country where basic education is free scream racism, people who has the highest level of violence, and murder in their neighborhood scream racism, and scream black lives matter when the cops come, people who thinks freeloading is their birthright, scream racism when it's taken away.

Only idiots like alsharpton and your likes will not point out what's wrong with their communities because they want to be cool and scream racism on anyone that disagreed with their deluded and twisted reasoning.

You stupid liberals scream global warming as if you are defenders of the universe , you cripple American manufacturing, and clamor for clean air, yet the Chinese are using every heavy equipments in the world to pollute the same air that will eventually get to you as the long as the world keep rotating on its axis. You pass your stupid global warming reduction laws yet your leaders have no way of making sure China is abiding by them, neither does he have the balls to make them do it.

ISIS, Taliban and the likes of them are the most clueless humans on earth, there are evil people that are smart as hell, and there are evil people that are clueless as hell, Hitler is a smart evil, I hope I don't see the likes of him in my life time , this man saw how weak and idiotic liberals were and how they were so scared to their pants to confront him and he smartly took advantage.

ISIS on the other hand have not figured yet that their arch enemy is the easiest target. how hard can it be to smuggle a few barrels of chemical weapons through the porous U.S -Mexico border and wipeout all the border states? They are dumb for not figuring this out yet. There is a highway between United States And Mexico. If anyone calling for the blockade of illegal entry point is a racist as a result, then the definition of racism has been lost in the vicissitude of life.

The Paris bomber have lived peacefully in Muslim community since his savage attacks on innocent people, if no Muslim considered it necessary to give up this terrorist then they all need to be screened indeed.

Let me not forget to add that the democrats want Latinos to come through any illegal means.Not because they are loving them, they just needed their vote at all cost, that is obvious. But how would you know that since they told you how much they love you and how racist trump has been to you .

The word "racist" has been the most insurmountable obstacle that has impeded the success of black Americans since the end of slavery. And until young black Americans take that word out of their vocabulary they will continue to live in the shadows of other race in America who are less obsessed and concerned with the word "racist ".

Starting any argument with insult shows you lack critical thinking ability. You need to go reconfigure your brain .
bro I so much like ur points..wish I could give you a million likes..
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by abbey621(m): 2:08am On Mar 31, 2016
CFCman:

I agree with you that neither nominee will win with a landslide. The winning margin of the popular vote would be similar to Gore's 500,000 vote "victory" over Bush in 2000. This yr, we could see a 271-266 EC victory.

Nonetheless, the mainstream media will do everything in their power to give minimal or no coverage to Clinton's past scandals. Already, no one in the MSM is talking about Benghazi-gate or her use of a private server to transmit classified info.

On the other hand, Trump will be ceaselessly savaged by the media. His several declarations of bankruptcy, misogyny, and racist statements will be played on the loop 24/7; not forgetting his dodgy "Trump University", and his absolute lack of knowledge on foreign affairs/national security issues.

The media helped Obama win 2 elections, and so will they help Secretary Clinton in her historic quest. If the same media can throw scandal-free Bernie under the bus, you can only imagine what they will do to a more controversial character in Donald Trump.

I agree completely but if there's anything the primaries have thought us so far, it is the fact that Americans are angry. Angry enough to just cause an historic upset, the media is up against a Billionaire and he has not even started spending yet. By the time he gets the Republican establishment behind him, we might see the same people that bashed Trump turn around to be his biggest allies. The media loves controversy and Trump is the master of turning controversy into popularity, he knows exactly what he's doing!
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 31, 2016
sketcherJ:
bro I so much like ur points..wish I could give you a million likes..
Thanks bro, I will do my best to let anyone know that I critically think for myself. I don't follow the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 5:56am On Mar 31, 2016
proxillin:

SO this your stewpid argument butress that fact that Obama hated Africa and Trump is showing love to africa. May be you have a mental/reasoning issue. You are shooting yourself in the foot. Let me remind you, The argument was who loves africa between Obama and Trump. Your gay excuse above says alot about Obama. FYI trump doesnt like homos.

Please what weapon? Like the Sakorski helicopter? SMH for you. We had weapons and our military guys are contributing money to buy bullet. I understand you are here to argue, but atlease have a fair of God and argue fairly.

So its an act of war right? yet obama carries out ones-a-month bombing. USA bomb ISIS ones in a month compared to Russians who are flying shorties per day. See you dont have to fool yourself to make a useless point. Tell me, suddenly Russia is now more powerful than USA? hahah. Russia declared no-flyzone for chicken Obama and he abide by it. Dem born Putin well to declare no flight zone where Bush is?
Remember Russia threatened to fight USA when Bush was about invading Iraq. Bush entered Iraq and Russia kept quiet. You dont mess with the U S of A

I can see you are toddler. You need lessoned.

Exaclty. Arguing with you is becoming irritating. Its like arguing with a nincompoop.

Some of them know nothing about US but are just arguing blindly cos they think Trump's policies will push US forward (dumb heads). Whenever Trump is interviewed regarding foreign policies he always goof. Imagine, Trump scrambled to clarify his position on abortion Wednesday after he said women who undergo the procedure should face "some form of punishment" (like seriously? that's already Sharia Law) should the practice be outlawed and now reverses his statement, is that how he will be making mistakes and retracting them when he's a president?

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Emayo017(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Hell no Bleep that ass Donald[b]Hell no Bleep that ass Donald[/b]Hell no Bleep that ass Donald

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Emayo017(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Bleep the hell <b>Donald</b>
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by realnas(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2016
MetaHuman:
Lol

This is why poverty is bad and more reason why politicians keep African's poor.

Imagine loads of people rejecting 5000dollars about 1.5 million to vote when all you need to get people's vote around here is just 2 cups of rice and 500.

Some will even carry gun for 10k and placards for 1000.
hmm bros. 1.5 mill na money 4 clean EOD be that change go remain 4 flexing sef
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Acepen(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Elomus:
Who is Donald trumpet? undecided
buhari's late dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Buries Her Husband With A Live Snake In Ghana (Video) / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.