Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) (42519 Views)

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. / Barack Obama Lists His Achievements As President: Americans React! / You Must All Leave The US, Americans React! Blasts Celebrities For Hating Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by manny4life(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Koolking:
Trump is the real deal for America. Even without his money, he earns my vote.

All these dudes/babes saying 'hell no' are not sure. Most of them will vote trump when the time comes.

Trump is not a politician but a leader. I like his honesty and sincerity. If he's given the chance, he will change America for good.

#TrumpIsTheMan

Let's start with this discussion: what exactly would he change about America?
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
esosuo:

Hu is dis arab ? U know watin racism mean or u just hearing it on social media? If you no know triump is the meaning of racism. Wen dem deport you for no reason just because u are black na favour abi?

You're a low IQ ignoramus. I dare you to prove that Trump is a racist. I want quotes. You here, mumu? Quotes and proof. Otherwise, just shut up while your superiors discuss.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by proxillin(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
I will vote him free of charge. American blacks are racists. They even mock native African residence. I have many of them. They are bunch of deluded racists.

Donald Trump is interested in Africa unlike Obama.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by manny4life(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

You're a low IQ ignoramus. I dare you to prove that Trump is a racist. I want quotes. You here, mumu? Quotes and proof. Otherwise, just shut up while your superiors discuss.

There's NO GREATER proof other than Donald aligning himself with a supremacist like Donald Duke (same first name), KKK's leader.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by esosuo: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

Lol for u. No to be able to comprehend dis little racism tin why do u tink u can comprehend my proofs ,oga tank u.for ur high I.Q find anoda place carry ur problem go
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by manny4life(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
proxillin:
I will vote him free of charge. American blacks are racists. They even mock native African residence. I have many of them. They are bunch of deluded racists.

How is Donald Trump interested in Africa? Keep deceiving yourself, he's only interested in making you a slave and nothing more. And to say that Obama isn't interested in Africa really shows how blind you are to the truth. That Obama does not like Nigeria, or rather, GEJ fell out of luck with Obama because he wouldn't pass gay rights doesn't mean Obama is uninterested in Africa. Please don't get me started... Speak on the facts you know and NOT the hearsay you're unsure of. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Adeniyimi: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
Lol

This is why poverty is bad and more reason why politicians keep African's poor.

Imagine loads of people rejecting 5000dollars about 1.5 million to vote when all you need to get people's vote around here is just 2 cups of rice and 500.

Some will even carry gun for 10k and placards for 1000.

Rejecting with mouth abi...... u no smart. Who will even give them 5k sef?
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by manny4life(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Forgive me, but it's only an idiot who doesn't know jack about Trump's business model will come out and say he has the interest of America at heart. At least Obama is fighting for pay equality, violence against minorities, equal voting rights, economic stabilization, and the list is endless, despite the obstacles he's facing from a Republican controlled congress, can someone on Trump's team tell me his vision, whether for or against, opine on several issues plaguing America. I haven't said Obama is a saint either, but my stomach turns when unintelligent people make foolish argument.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
proxillin:

Where in US are you?

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by proxillin(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
manny4life:

How is Donald Trump interested in Africa? Keep deceiving yourself, he's only interested in making you a slave and nothing more. And to say that Obama isn't interested in Africa really shows how blind you are to the truth. That Obama does not like Nigeria, or rather, GEJ fell out of luck with Obama because he wouldn't pass gay rights doesn't mean Obama is uninterested in Africa. Please don't get me started... Speak on the facts you know and NOT the hearsay you're unsure of. Thank you.

He is not making us a slave. He complained about our bad leaders, how we keep our stolen money in the west. He even promised to expose these politicians. I follow his campaigns from state to state. I will tell you Obama did not give a puck about us.

So we must sign gay right before Obama come to our aid. We have lost millions of people to Boko-haram. Women children. Now someone (a supposedly black president) did not give a fck about us.

And you threatened not to get started. You know nothing and you think behaving like agbero will earn you a point. GEt started now. We are here for you.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
manny4life:

There's NO GREATER proof other than Donald aligning himself with a supremacist like Donald Duke (same first name), KKK's leader.

All liars shall perish in the lake of fire. grin. Please, I will need you to provide proof of this alignment. Surely, a quick Google search should provide results. I await.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Adeniyimi: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
livinbygrace:
Forget all dis black niggas shouting no ,they re worse than Other race.Very lazy set of people all dey do baby mamas and daddies everywhere.Black Africa still the best.

U are right. Fucking lazy. White are more active than them. And d way they form
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
edpunter:

It's normal, they already know who Trumps is, he has made a few good decisions as a business man and he's confident. Remember his TV show 'The Apprentice' he fires anyone and uses vulgar languages if you disrespect him but come to think of it, is every success business a good leader? Leading America is a big task to handle and not promoting hatred and bigotry.

Back in 08 Obama told us how he will make America heaven on earth, I saw through his lies, how can a community organizer whose only achievement on a public level is saying that he was right about Iraq. Back then non of the candidates mentioned what I think is Americas major problem, Trump did.

They did not emphasize that bush had put United States in the hole to the tune of $ 8 trillion let alone how to solve it. The professor was elected based on his change mantra.

Fast forward to 2016 the debt is now $19 trillion , equal to U.S gdp. And trump has been screaming about this since 08 . And has rightly pointed out that bad trade deals with the rest of the world except Europe is the cause of this. Am willing to give him a chance to solve this.

You can't imagine how much lobbyist are there in Washington. Foreign governments run this U.S through their proxy, and members of the congress are cohorts. Trump is a billionaire and I think he will not take money to sabotage U.S economy cause he's been consistent about fixing it, and trust me if you fix US economy every other problem is ideological .

Obama had not run anything in his life and he was given a chance. This man has ran a multi billion dollar business and thousands of workers it will be unfair not to give him a chance.

Moreover it will be nice to be able to say what I think without being forced to be politically correct.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by proxillin(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
manny4life:
Forgive me, but it's only an idiot who doesn't know jack about Trump's business model will come out and say he has the interest of America at heart. At least Obama is fighting for pay equality, violence against minorities, equal voting rights, economic stabilization, and the list is endless, despite the obstacles he's facing from a Republican controlled congress, can someone on Trump's team tell me his vision, whether for or against, opine on several issues plaguing America. I haven't said Obama is a saint either, but my stomach turns when unintelligent people make foolish argument.

Follow his campaign. Stop looking from afar and listen to rumors. Thats the problem with black people. Our brains are always black. Even some Hispanic and Mexicans promised to vote for him.

He promised to wipe out ISIS
Bring back trade to America.
Close American Porous Border
Reform Education.
Bring Iran inline
He is a business man who understand trade and business more than obama
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Adeniyimi: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
efilefun:
$5000 too much Ekiti people will vote him for 10cups of rice

Who will even give out 5k to vote? Not in d US

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
esosuo:

Lol for u. No to be able to comprehend dis little racism tin why do u tink u can comprehend my proofs ,oga tank u.for ur high I.Q find anoda place carry ur problem go

You are a foool na. Provide proof, he begin sing like PSquare. Get out. Provide proof of trump's racist remarks or forever be a lying, regurgitating reetard.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Adeniyimi: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=blueseacats post=44246548]I will even give him money and still vote for him. The funny thing about these black Americans is that they have already taken the money even before he started contesting . Jobless, welfare taking,food stamp collecting , somebody owes me something set of people.[/quote

Exactly why they are scared. Trump wont send anybody back home but he may cut welfare and blacks over there are damn lazy]
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Yteflon(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
everydayperson:
If I were American, I will vote him for FREE - BLACKS will always be BLACKS.. living on the backs of a stale story. Most Blacks (Worldwide) know the truth about the "Black Mentality" just as many muslims worldwide know the truth about Islam. I leave the rest to your Black Mind wink
*ifeanyi !! bring 10 crates of orijin sharp sharp* oya, giv dis man... one of the few like minded pple av met on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by esosuo: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

UR CASE DON REALLY PASS YABA LEFT CASE, WEN U NO KNOW SOME TIN TRY LEARN CALMLY NOT D HARD WAY DAT U ARE GOING ,ONLY GOD KNOWS WAT SUPERIOR MEANS IN UR AREA COS BLIKE NA LEG U TAKE DEY TINK SO
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Adeniyimi: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
motherfucker:
You are wrong, their standard of living over there is very high and the see $5000 as we see N5,000 here. TOO SMALL

Which kind of arithmetic is this... if u dont know anything then u keep mute.... thou living is expensive but how long do u think will takes u to work and make 5k over there. It will takes a couple of months while 5k naira u can get it in a day over here
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
proxillin:

He is not making us a slave. He complained about our bad leaders, how we keep our stolen money in the west. He even promised to expose these politicians. I follow his campaigns from state to state. I will tell you Obama did not give a puck about us.

So we must sign gay right before Obama come to our aid. We have lost millions of people to Boko-haram. Women children. Now someone (a supposedly black president) did not give a fck about us.

And you threatened not to get started. You know nothing and you think behaving like agbero will earn you a point. GEt started now. We are here for you.
Smart people are rare and am happy when I see one.

Can you imagine how many Nigerian troops perished in Liberia, Sierra Leon and many other countries . Nigeria has been a pillar of peace in Africa since after our civil war.

Even, the fact that Nigerians have maintained peace in our own land for this long is worthy of international recognition (peace loving people, even though I hate that sometimes).

The most populous black nation in the world with best economy in Africa.

If the president of the United States did not intend to visit Africa, that's fine, but if he decided to visit Ghana instead coming to Nigeria to say thank you to our people and fallen troops that's a slap on our face.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Adeniyimi: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
blueseacats:
Na lie bro, if spent on food alone $5000 can last a family of 3, 5 months. Most of them commenting only gets $600 free money for food every month from government. For family of 3 o.

U are right bro. I proof d guy wrong. People just quote what they dont know
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by owhizkid: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
this guys no serious oo
5000$ no be small moni ooo
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by manny4life(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
proxillin:

So all these is what makes him interested in Africa? Now I see why Africans or rather, [b]some [/b]Nigerians are a gullible set of morons (please forgive my language). What American president hasn't complained of our bad leaders? Under Obama, GEJ faced a lot of criticism including the $15 million arms deal funds, who do you think is behind it? It's sad that you have to rely on a man who barely keeps his promise to expose your own politicians... SMH..

I did not say we must sign gay rights, DON'T you ever put words in my mouth. Go back and read what I wrote. I stated clearly, Obama was very interested in Nigeria until the point GEJ fell out of favor with him. On the issue of BH, quit being emotional.

First, President Obama is not the president of Africa or even the world, he's the president of the U.S. and his country comes first above all things, then his allies and then others follow. Second, Nigeria is NOT the only country in Africa, so get it right. Third, Obama have from time to time assisted Nigerian govt even on infrastructure and development, healthcare, and even security and with the issue of BH, even the the critical time of bombing in Abuja, FBI teams were on site (read it up). Obama not only offered, but he sent army personnel to cross train Nigerian soldiers and even want to lead the mission at some point until GEJ said NO want and that's why they left. Up until their falling out, GEJ secretly bought weapons from the west, so if that's your basis of help, Obama has done very well for a single nation.

Lmao that I know nothing, your foolishness is legendary... Please seat down \___________, Obama has helped Africa despite cutbacks from Congress than many of your so-called leaders in Africa or Nigeria has help their own citizens. I am here for yall, spring up what bs you have, and I will iron it out.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by manny4life(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
proxillin:

Follow his campaign. Stop looking from afar and listen to rumors. Thats the problem with black people. Our brains are always black. Even some Hispanic and Mexicans promised to vote for him.

He promised to wipe out ISIS
Bring back trade to America.
Close American Porous Border
Reform Education.
Bring Iran inline
He is a business man who understand trade and business more than obama

Lmao @ follow his campaign? I don't need to follow his campaign to read the news dailies..

He promised to wipe out ISIS? Did he tell you how? Oh btw, as much as ISIS still has stronghold, you're aware for the first time, they scored victory when they killed their leader last week. So please, tell us how he intends to wipe out ISIS when he's making enemies in the Middle East and Africa?

Bring back trade to America? Only and idiot will believe this like America doesn't already trade. Since you already follow his campaign, please tell us how.

Close American border? You mean like passing the bill onto Mexico right? You people are something else. How many illegal immigrants come through the borders vs. those who came through legal and then later, illegal?

Reform education? This is laughable... How? Please explain? America has one of the best education globally, althogh might be expensive, so what reform are we talking about? Heck Republicans like him voted to reduce education funding? So I ask again, what is the reform about?

Here is a nice piece for a businessman that Trump is and please, refute any of the claims

[b]When Trump says he is one of the best businessmen ever and one of the smartest men on the planet, it is laughable for anyone with any familiarity with his business dealings. He is a rich man, having inherited control of a company worth a quarter of a billion dollars and doing fairly well with it, growing to to somewhere between $3-4 billion. In about 40 years, he has multiplied his wealth by a factor of about 12-16. That's pretty good. A compound interest rate of 7.2 over 40 years would yield a 16x multiplier. So he did a little worse than "average". Though he certainly hasn't done as well as someone like Warren Buffet, who was worth less than Trump's quarter of a billion in 1974, and is now worth 66 billion. And not as well as someone like Mark Cuban ($3B) who built a similar fortune from nothing. And certainly not as well as Jeff Bezos ($46B), Bill Gates ($80B), or Elon Musk ($13B) who built fortunes that completely eclipse Trump's and started with significantly less. Trump isn't even a respected real estate developer within his hometown of New York. He's not in the top 10 condo developers (Here's a look at NYC's biggest condo developers ). He's not in the top 20 power brokers according to the New York Post (The 20 biggest power players in New York City real estate ). And Commercial Observer, which is his best showing I am aware of, puts him at lucky number 13 (Power 100 ). So forget most successful people in the world. He's not even top 10 in his industry in Manhattan. He can't get investment capital with any major bank anymore because he's lost over $5 billion in investor funds (he claims that he doesn't need them anyway and that he can self finance, which is somewhat dubious given his shift towards franchising his brand rather than developing or managing property). He's also been blacklisted from a number of major construction companies and legal firms for stiffing them on the bill. So, while he may have been a player in New York in the 80s, he's mostly been a joke since then. Don't get me wrong: he's done well. But he's far from the richest or most successful man in the world. Or America. Or even Manhattan. He started on third base, stole home, and acts like he hit a home run.

When Trump talks about caring about the middle class, it is laughable for anyone with any familiarity with his business dealings. Whenever Trump was faced with the choice between "America" and "Trump's bank account" he routinely chose his bank account. He pays his hotel workers less than any other in Vegas and refuses to let them organize (currently ignoring a court order to allow them to do so). His construction projects routinely use inferior quality windows made in China rather than slightly (about 10%) more expensive American models. When his Atlantic City casinos were in trouble he raided his employee pensions and healthcare accounts before declaring bankruptcy, screwing not only his employees but also his investors.

When Trump talks about being a political outsider, it's laughable for anyone with any familiarity with his business dealings. He built his fortune leveraging his father's political connections. The Trump empire was built on government contracts for subsidized housing, which he achieved by being pocketbook-close with comptroller (and later mayor) Abraham Beame and governor Hugh Carey. His Commodore Hotel: thanks to Beame and Carey. 30th Street Yards: thanks to Beame and Carey. More recently, Trump used political connections to get out of $300,000 in property taxes, while simultaneously screwing over a native American tribe, in Bridgeport, Connecticut (his sleazy co-conspirator in the deal would later be prosecuted on 24 counts of racketeering, conspiracy, and bribery). Trump's fortune was built on political corruption: greasing the right wheels with the right amounts of cash to receive quasi-legal benefits. Ironically, the few times on record where money changed hands and he didn't get anything in return were with a couple of his political opponents this year: the money given to Jeb! to get gambling legalized passed in Florida and the money he gave to Hillary so that she and Bill would attend his wedding.

When he talks about Mexicans coming over to take our jobs, it's laughable for anyone with any familiarity with his business dealings. He routinely brings in workers on temporary work visas so that he can pay them less than American workers, taking not only those jobs from American workers but also driving down wages throughout the industry. Meanwhile his merchandising line was being produced in China and Mexico, despite the fact that they could have been produced in America for only slightly more.

When he talks about being able to negotiate and be tough with China and Mexico, it's laughable for anyone with any familiarity with his business dealings. The Riverside South project saw him bailed out by Hong Kong investors who ended up screwing him out of millions. He later sued them and lost. His Trump Ocean Resort in Baja Mexico was a spectacular failure. He fleeced his investors with promises about being able to get it done, but the project collapsed due partly to his inability to deal with the Mexican government. His investors sued him and won. Even friendly nations like the UK have stymied him and won. As recently as the last few months Trump lost his lawsuit to prevent a windfarm from being built off the shore near his golf course in Scotland, despite taking the case all the way to the British supreme court.

So I think it's only sensible to distrust his claims. He's had plenty of chances to put ordinary Americans before his own interests, and he hasn't. He's had plenty of chances to keep jobs here in the US, and he hasn't. He's had plenty of chances to stick it to Mexico, or China, or even the UK, and he hasn't been able to pull it off. And he's really only a mediocre businessman. He's had decades and billions with which he could have done something, anything, to make America great, and yet he has failed to do so. So why would I believe he'd be willing or able to do it now?[/b]

Culled from Quora digest...

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by proxillin(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
manny4life:

So all these is what makes him interested in Africa? Now I see why Africans or rather, [b]some [/b]Nigerians are a gullible set of morons (please forgive my language). [b]What American president hasn't complained of our bad leaders? Under Obama, GEJ faced a lot of criticism including [/b]the $15 million arms deal funds, who do you think is behind it? It's sad that you have to rely on a man who barely keeps his promise to expose your own politicians... SMH..

I did not say we must sign gay rights, DON'T you ever put words in my mouth. Go back and read what I wrote. I stated clearly, Obama was very interested in Nigeria until the point GEJ fell out of favor with him. On the issue of BH, quit being emotional.

First, President Obama is not the president of Africa or even the world, he's the president of the U.S. and his country comes first above all things, then his allies and then others follow. Second, Nigeria is NOT the only country in Africa, so get it right. Third, Obama have from time to time assisted Nigerian govt even on infrastructure and development, healthcare, and even security and with the issue of BH, even the the critical time of bombing in Abuja, FBI teams were on site (read it up). Obama not only offered, but he sent army personnel to cross train Nigerian soldiers and even want to lead the mission at some point until GEJ said NO want and that's why they left. Up until their falling out, GEJ secretly bought weapons from the west, so if that's your basis of help, Obama has done very well for a single nation.

Lmao that I know nothing, your foolishness is legendary... Please seat down \___________, Obama has helped Africa despite cutbacks from Congress than many of your so-called leaders in Africa or Nigeria has help their own citizens. I am here for yall, spring up what bs you have, and I will iron it out.

Stop giving us sh***t. Obama never critized GEJ except the gay issue.

Imagine of all African trivial issues, poverty, diseases, war, Obama is only interested in gay right. He didnt even sell us a single pistol to fight boko-haram. He banned us from buy weapons. We approached Israelis to buy weapon, Obama went to Israelis to block it. What have we do ne to deserve that.

Maybe some Africans need a brai n transplant.

Trump says he is gonna blast ISIS with Firepower which Obama has been shyin away from. Putin had no choice but to take over is the world power. Obama was playing chicken because he didnt want to offend muslims.

ISIS is the major backer of Boko-haram. Thats why y we need trump
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
manny4life:

Let's start with this discussion: what exactly would he change about America?

Good side of Trump.

- He's is confident.
- He has firm positions.
- He answers questions with confident and honesty - But his honesty turns him into an idiot. It’s one thing to be honest, it’s another to say things before you’ve think them through. The worst thing is that it exposes him as someone who has absolutely no idea of what he is talking about. Every time he opens his mouth, he is losing credibility.

Worst side of Trump

- Going off script - can't even memorize like my muslim/xtian bro (Obama) lol.
- Letting his ego take over.
- He talks like a baby (We are having fun. Like really? America politics no be game house ooo.
- He never really explains how he’s going to do anything. Every time na to talk we have tremendous voters and supporters is that the way forward? Guy answer the question no behave like Hon Patrick Obahiagbon
- He has no experience - Never served in any government job.
- He’s a bully with the media/protesters.
- He doesn’t care that you disagree with him.
- His positions are offensive, racist, and downright stupid - Building an actual wall to fence of illegals is pretty dumb.
- He’s a terrible Christian, he doesn't care who's Pope, make pope chill for Vatican na America be this. Hahaha

Well, I enjoy watching himsmiley but sincerely he has no presidential traits at all.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by proxillin(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
manny4life:

He promised to wipe out ISIS? Did he tell you how?
Bring back trade to America? Only and idiot will believe this like America doesn't already trade. Since you already follow his campaign, please tell us how.
Close American border? You mean like passing the bill onto Mexico right? You people are something else. How many illegal immigrants come through the borders vs. those who came through legal and then later, illegal?
Reform education? This is laughable... How? Please explain?

I know some people are just here to argue their point. Logic is missing.

How will Trump wipe out ISIS.

We know how effective Russians are bombing rebels and ISIS in Syria. Syrian Rebels are crippled because of Russian war planes.

Even a school kid knows how to. trow that question to the little ones at home.

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Here is an interview of a black Trump supporter that MSM doesn't want you to see. The moment the black dude begins to speak his mind, they yank him away. I

The question is why is the media trying to portray Trump as evil and twist his words and outrightly lie against him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nolbmguzvGk

PS: Esosuo, stop acting like a little biitch. You called me Arab first.

PPS: Manny4life, proof of Trump's alignment with Duke, please. We're growing old here. grin

1 Like

Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by manny4life(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
proxillin:

Stop giving us sh***t. Obama never critized GEJ except the gay issue.

Imagine of all African trivial issues, poverty, diseases, war, Obama is only interested in gay right. He didnt even sell us a single pistol to fight boko-haram. He banned us from buy weapons. We approached Israelis to buy weapon, Obama went to Israelis to block it. What have we do ne to deserve that.

Maybe some Africans need a brai n transplant.

Trump says he is gonna blast ISIS with Firepower which Obama has been shyin away from. Putin had no choice but to take over is the world power. Obama was playing chicken because he didnt want to offend muslims.

ISIS is the major backer of Boko-haram. Thats why y we need trump

Great... I'm glad you're gradually getting it into your head. The gay issue was what separated literally Nigeria from America. Immediately after the issue, America literally backed off from Nigeria's crude, even Obama threatened Nigeria with sanctions. You're still a kiddo, please go and seat down. To say Obama never criticized GEJ except on the gay issue is just foolish. Obama did not agree with GEJ on BH sponsoring, trade, and many more things, the final straw was the gay thingy... Please go and rest.

He didn't sell weapons to you? He didn't sell weapons to you yet he offered his men and weapons during the bad days of BH? What a complete dolt. Geez, I cannot argue with you anymore... That's it. Please, may I advise you to read GEJ's excerpt of the weapon saga before commenting any further.

Lmao.. He's gonna blast ISIS with firepower which Obama has been shying away from? Geez, now I know why we have zombies. If you have no idea on how ISIS is/was structured, please be quiet. Russia took over most part of Syria from the very onset Obama did not have exclusive rights to bomb Syria all in the search for ISIS because 1) he was against their president and 2) besides, this action is an act of war which was blocked by Congress. Syrian president immediately ushered in Russia which issued a No-Fly Zone.... This is just brief. Go and read before you comment any further. Until BH pledged support for ISIS I think last year (ISIS did not seek them out but BH pledged support), they were funded domestically and still are.

I'm done arguing with you, you have no clue what you're talking about.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by edpunter(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
proxillin:

We know how effective Russians are bombing rebels and ISIS in Syria. Syrian Rebels are crippled because of Russian war planes.

They have thrown the question to him repeatedly but the guy sabi change the story, if Trump is the GOP nominee he will meander his way to be the president because we all know Hillary has a poor record (e.g Bengazhi which FBI is still investigating) when it comes to fighting the extremist and Trump will make sure the case is brought back alive then Bernie Sanders na old man, he fit collapse anytime.
Re: Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) by manny4life(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
proxillin:

You have nothing to offer.... Please go and sleep.

Syrian rebels are crippled because of Russian warplanes? Until their recent success last week, what has been their success rate? Didn't Russia agree to American intervening which may or not have to led to their recent success... Please read the Russia-America Intervention in Syria in 2016. Though it may be seen as victory for Russia considering the terms, but if Russia was winning all the way, why would they agree anyway? Please speak on what you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Buries Her Husband With A Live Snake In Ghana (Video) / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Israel Withdraws From UNESCO Over Jerusalem Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.