Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Friend And My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And My Girlfriend (1332 Views)

I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And My Girlfriend by Andrew4luv: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2016
pls i need your advice on this: i have been dating a girl for the past on year and i'm in love with her to the extent that i always tell her everything about me but late last year i saw her with a friend of mine who is asking her out and she gave in to the guy and they had it but she denied every bit of it and she even swore with the Bible that she did not do it and i later confirmed and confronted her and she apologized and she wept bitterly...........i also notice something about her (She lies a lot) and she is not ready to change and I'v decide to leave her but i still love her ................pls ur advice
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Hoes everywhere, threads like this makes me 4get abt opening my heart to love again, i guess i will go to korea to open my heart. @op dump her, u can still love again.

1 Like

Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2016
U want to live ur life in a miserable way? Once a liar is a liar...damn that girl swore in the Bible.. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by vizkiz: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Hoes everywhere, threads like this makes me 4get abt opening my heart to love again, i guess i will go to korea to open my heart. @op dump her, u can still love again.

I thought you are now a saint? Do Saints say the H word? grin
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Most ladies can lie ehh, that was how a lady lied to me that she cant cheat on me fortuate or unfortuate she has another guy, well as a sharp guy, i dump the nonsense, infact i find it difficult to have any girl because of their unrepented lies, i just want to stay for now: no girlfriend no problem
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by fuckshit: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2016
fυςking leave; allow your head to fυςking take control and not your heart; grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Most times i dnt blame some of these girls

A girl will tell us she has a bf.

The guy will still pester her.

Knowing women are emotional and weak creatures in nature.

She reluctantly give in to you just so you could let her be.

Later we come here and call them hoes and whores.

Note before you qoute me, i used the word "most" and "some" cos i know we still have some girls that will stand their grounds...all i'm saying is, if you ask a girl out and she tells you she has a boyfriend hands her off jare.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2016
it's just funny to me sha. I haf nothing to say
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 30, 2016

Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by SmellingAnus(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Her surname must be Linus... I bet even Iie Muhammed has more conscience than her.... Hope you have been using condom, if not just go for hiv test asap...
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by schumastic(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Andrew4luv:
pls i need your advice on this: i have been dating a girl for the past on year and i'm in love with her to the extent that i always tell her everything about me but late last year i saw her with a friend of mine who is asking her out and she gave in to the guy and they had it but she denied every bit of it and she even swore with the Bible that she did not do it and i later confirmed and confronted her and she apologized and she wept bitterly...........i also notice something about her (She lies a lot) and she is not ready to change and I'v decide to leave her but i still love her ................pls ur advice

hahaha lmao at the boded part, the day guys will come to terms that, there comes a time in a girl's life when she will b emotionally unstable n stumble upon a d*ck the better..op just forget love n move on or continue without emotions cus a girl that can swr with the bible grin grin grin grin s really strong ooo, at the end fear girls..
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
vizkiz:

I thought you are now a saint? Do Saints say the H word? grin
hmm twas a mistake
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by tolzy90(m): 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nothing caught my attention other than she could swear with the bible knowing fully well that she's guilty. Hmm.. Now that's new. Back to u Op I think u need sm kinda destiny resetting iron hand slap for even considering that type of girl. My reasons for saying so,
1. She cheated on u
2. She cheated on u with a friend of yours
3. She denied it and swore with the sacred book! Now that's the height of deceit.
Lol.. With this nw, the surest way to swear is to consult these gods(ogun, sango etc) that deliver instant judgement. U lie u die undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by Aviero: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bro, she made a mistake. Please, forgive her.

I'm sure she never meant to give in. She must've slipped and fell on top his preek.

To err is divine; to forgive is human. Biko!
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by AccaPack(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
How would someone that isn't a GF material make a good wife? If you are below 20 years, continue dating her since you don't know what you want yet. undecided
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by Gebbson007(m): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Andrew4luv:
Ur gf is d typa gel we call a open market.
u need no advice free d bird let her fly .fly fly fly ...fly away
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by tony4u035(m): 12:53am On Mar 31, 2016
Bro u have decided to leave her, u noticed she lie a lot and can never change! So, why the hell are you seeking our advice? Dude, plz follow ur heart...
Andrew4luv:
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by Youngpo413: 1:56am On Mar 31, 2016
Some guys sha
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by Brugo(m): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2016
These ladies that tell stupîd lies... I can't stand them. They look really ugly and disgusting when they're lying especially when I know the truth.

Continue dating a liar. It brings peace of mind.
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by tgmservice: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Andrew4luv:
am in the same shoe with you with a hoe I have for a girlfrd. Am lookin 4 a way out
Re: My Friend And My Girlfriend by drinkmorewater: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2016
I suggest you Leave her.

But if you can look past her shortcomings then just endure and ride along after all you do love
her

But does she love you?

Also at what point when in love do you realize that when your gf messed up that you have to put your foot down and say enough?

Love is not bondage, its a choice, please make the best decision

(1) (Reply)

Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? / How Often Do You See Your Boy/girl Friend? / Ways To Date Two Ladies Without Getting Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.