Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? (1339 Views)

6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 5:57am On May 06, 2016
What do you think?

Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 5:59am On May 06, 2016
Cc
RebelliousDark/darkenedrebel
Laveda
SycophanticGoat grin
JoeCutie
Kulboy
Truckpusher
STFUareyouG0d
Et all
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by kossyablaze(m): 6:02am On May 06, 2016
Lolzzzzz
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by kossyablaze(m): 6:02am On May 06, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Cc RebelliousDark/darkenedrebel Laveda SycophanticGoat grin JoeCutie Kulboy Truckpusher STFUareyouG0d Et all
And u no mention me... U never serious be that o! Lol
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 6:03am On May 06, 2016
puts my volks in reverse gear and moves out of thread
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by IamLEGEND1: 6:03am On May 06, 2016
How e go take justify online scams?

it's not the white man's fault that Africans didn't have a brain of their own back then....and the greed & gluttony of our traditional rulers also helped as they sold their people out for petty things.

this could still be us...but we don get small sense now.
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by kabsun(m): 6:04am On May 06, 2016
I am sorry I am going to derail a bit, is that you on your profile picture? No, that hips is of high quality, looks like a hill.

If it's you then congrats for having such a rare asset. Hope you will make judicious use of it.
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 06, 2016
My dear, Scam is scam and it's completely unacceptable. Nothing can justify it
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 06, 2016
kossyablaze:
And u no mention me... U never serious be that o! Lol
For sure I can't mention everybody by name. That's why I mentioned you by "Et all" smiley

Your view on the picture?
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 6:10am On May 06, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
How e go take justify online scams?

it's not the white man's fault that Africans didn't have a brain of their own back then....and the greed & gluttony of our traditional rulers also helped as they sold their people out for petty things.

still,this could be us...but we don get small sense now.
STFUareyouG0d:
My dear, Scam is scam and it's completely unacceptable. Nothing can justify it
Yea, internet scam is a crime but considering how they treated our forefathers back then, don't you think it's a fair payback? grin
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by wilybebsy(m): 6:12am On May 06, 2016
Wait, is that u on ur profile pix??, if yes then i comment my reservecheesywink
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 6:15am On May 06, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Yea, internet scam is a crime but considering how they treated our forefathers back then, don't you think it's a fair payback? grin
lol. Ain't no fair play in that. It's completely frowned at
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 6:17am On May 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Ain't no fair play in that. It's completely frowned at
Something in me thinks it's a fair payback grin
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 6:21am On May 06, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Something in me thinks it's a fair payback grin
hehehe. Maybe you are right. So tell me, are you into Internet scam? tongue tongue
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 6:25am On May 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehe. Maybe you are right. So tell me, are you into Internet scam? tongue tongue
Lol no o
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by jaymichael(m): 6:25am On May 06, 2016
We Africans were the ones that sold ourselves into slavery. Before the coming of the white men, there was slavery and slave raids among Africans. Greed and Avarice, Cheating and Selfishness, Gluttony, and struggle for resource control are the underlining factors of the various conflicts and civil wars that has raged and still being raged by Africans against Africans even till this day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by YoungOldGee: 6:27am On May 06, 2016
This is not payback. Remember, scamming is in our blood. We don't care who gets scammed, we are that greedy.

Greediness gave birth to companies like MEDPRO GLOBAL RESOURCES who is taking advantage of the unemployed youths in Nigeria. This has to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 06, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol no o
teasing you
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by gabinogem(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2016
With all the internet scam Africans are into, how has it helped the continent? Most of them now are into diabolic practice. We are only killing ourselves not the white man that introduced it to us.
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 06, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Cc
RebelliousDark/darkenedrebel
Laveda
SycophanticGoat grin
JoeCutie
Kulboy
Truckpusher
STFUareyouG0d
Et all

why is this in the romance section though? i think it is conditioned reflex and a subconsciously developed pathological compulsion that now propels Nairalanders to create topics no matter how unrelated they are to romance in the romance section.

anyways, nothing justifies scamming - at least last time i checked the an eye for an eye rule has been streamlined by a handful of others - one particularly states "love and forgive thy enemies".

and if the scammers in their defense claim that they are repaying the white man in his own coin then they should also be giving one fourth of their wages/salaries to the white man because hard as it is to admit, he is largely responsible for all of the technology & ergonomics the scamming lot are opportuned to be the end users. and that includes the laptop/computers they are usually crouched over when they are conducting their shady business.

while the actions of the white men during the slave trade era were inhumane in all absoluteness & an unforgettable period in black history that can never be blotted out completely from the chapters of our minds, revanchism be it in the form of racially motivated crimes or any form of misguided vindictive derring-do and whatnot should not be recurring theme songs in this century. I believe they are just red herrings that would prevent the negro race from finally attaining transcendence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

why is this in the romance section though? i think it is conditioned reflex and a subconsciously developed pathological compulsion that now propels Nairalanders to create topics no matter how unrelated they are to romance in the romance section.

anyways, nothing justifies scamming - at least last time i checked the an eye for an eye rule has been streamlined by a handful of others - one particularly states "love and forgive thy enemies".

and if the scammers in their defense claim that they are repaying the white man in his own coin then they should also be giving one fourth of their wages/salaries to the white man because hard as it is to admit, he is largely responsible for all of the technology & ergonomics the scamming lot are opportuned to be the end users. and that includes the laptop/computers they are usually crouched over when they are conducting their shady business.

while the actions of the white men during the slave trade era were inhumane in all absoluteness & an unforgettable period in black history that can never be blotted out completely from the chapters of our minds, revanchism be it in the form of racially motivated crimes or any form misguided vindictive derring-do and whatnot should not be recurring theme songs in this century. I believe they are just red herrings that would prevent the negro race from finally attaining transcendence.
I just couldn't settle where would be best for the thread so I just kukuma created it here grin

Lovely input.
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 06, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I just couldn't settle where would be best for the thread so I just kukuma created it here grin

Lovely input.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by princealexndre(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2016
PinkBarbie:

Lovely input.
hey girl..i need your contact!
Re: Does This Justify Internet Scam As A Kind Of Payback? by SycophanticGoat: 11:33am On May 19, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Cc
Rebelli,ousDark/darkene.drebel
L.aveda
Sycop.hanticGoat grin
Joe.Cutie
K.ulboy
Truc.kpusher
STFUa.reyouG0d
Et all

Sorry boo! Being serving two weeks NL jail term. Had to bribe the prison warders to allow me some time out to answer to your mention... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, I think your OP, talks about two entirely different evil and then lumps them all together. Remember, we were told not to repay evil with evil. All the same, the whites did a whole lot of damage to our wellbeing and unity as a people. They traded on us like animals and treated us worse than animals. The ones that escaped slave trade, were lumped together for their selfish and evil interest, not minding difference in ideology, reasoning and cultures. Nonetheless, internet scam is bad and should be frowned upon.. sad

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her?? Please Give Your Advice. / Help: He Was Exchanged In The Hospital At Birth / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Low Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.