Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos (24310 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Gov Ortom Finally Visits Agatu After Weeks Of Attack By Fulani Hersdmen. Photos / Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by Beremx(f): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Abeg make una no kill my battery with mentions. na beg i dey beg!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by Nigeriasam: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin wife of a fake pastor lipsrsealed
typical IPOB, always wailing. SE, wailing wailers. 2 bad.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by abu48: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
5% brain u'av gat
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by tempest01(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nice move, but pmb shouldat least condemn the attacks on herdsmen and also strongly condemn their reprisal killings at the very least,

If he is clueless on what to do to bring his kinsmen to justice.

This should reduce their impetus to attack people at will
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by SpitFireKalou: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
So d wife of d president is not good enough for agatu or is she afraid she will b moved for her hobby I don care attitude
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by amanikondo: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This is the Height of Hypocrisy, They are moving with Police to gave people Indomie and Egg sad

While Ajala is travelling up and downs the whole Universe collecting Travel Allowance.
Anybody who does not knows that the Duara Dullard has no idea about what being the President of a Nation means must has his Brain to be Check undecided sad

I Regreting Voting for APC. sad undecided

I Regret coming thesame tribe for Beremx & Obiagelli.

[size=13pt]Please GEJ came back and safe your people,[/size] [size=16pt]We are SORRY[/size] sad

[size=14pt]Edukation in Nijeria[/size]
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by vikeyz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by vikeyz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
EgusiSoup:
This is the Height of Hypocrisy, They are moving with Police to gave people Indomie and Egg sad

While Ajala is travelling up and downs the whole Universe collecting Travel Allowance.
Anybody who does not knows that the Duara Dullard has no idea about what being the President of a Nation means must has his Brain to be Check undecided sad

Please GEJ came back and safe your people, [size=16pt]We are SORRY[/size] sad
hat breaking stuv
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by valslove8715(f): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
EgusiSoup:

hmmm, your English though
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by Raziii(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
XaintJoel20:

You will continue to live with this regret for at least, another 3years...
My humble plea that Buharu was not the solution to Nigeria's problem fell on deaf eyes...
I mean no insult...
I agree Buhari is struggling right now, but who then was/is the solution? GEJ? Please give us a break! If you guys love Nigeria, you will help beat this govt into place and not concentrate all your energy looking backward
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by gbagyiza: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Haba, y d abuse.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by Eastcoast33(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
In Kay cee's voice Aisha would be saying.. ''from Today I be Bureau De changer, i get am for pounds get am for dollar... '' NIGERIANS ENJOY YOUR CHANGE... We deserve the government we have.. Sai Baba.. Dolapo the ''sacrificial lamb''...
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by curvilicious: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dis Osinbajo family too resemble dullards for my eye.
Osinbajo nd Dolapo no know book at all.
Ok maybe Aisha haff travel to Cameroon to promise their president wife as Buhari dey promise up nd down cry
Agatu pple una take heart, lick cowbell, drink king's oil nd boil abakaliki rice.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by MrALIVE: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
EgusiSoup:

keep quiet! You never voted for APC!!! Those of us who believed in this government are still very hopeful that result will soon start showing and when it does you will hide yourself in deep shame! Prepare to leave Nigeria
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by Ebenzeal(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
If U don't know wat to say its advisable u keep quite and stop constituting undue...............
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by Kayolamzy: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nice one . Change is coming gradually
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by techlegs: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Madam Buhari don travel to USA with oga
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by TijaniAbu: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2016
biteck:

This is indeed the height of insentivity.That it had to take them this long to visit the people of Agatu. Even when they eventually decided to visit, they sent the wife of the vice president whereas the carnage was such that should have attracted prompt attention of a high powered Federal Government delegation.

But what did we see, the President merely said, that the Government will create breeding areas for cattle rearers but failed to extend any form of empathy to those who had just lost their wives,fathers, mothers, children, breadwinners in the carnage.

The Government appears cold,insensitive and out of touch with needs of Nigerians and that in itself is not presidential. I just hope they learn how to communicate effectively and extend empathy to Nigerians should need be.

Long live the Federal Republic.Long live Abia state.

Very cold, harsh and insensitive. This VP wife come dress as she dey go naming ceremony upon rewarding the fulani herdsmen with grazing land in the south. Why not drive the herdsman back to Sambisa to use their devilish killing skills on their terrorist Boko Haram tribesmen Buhari wants them to flood the south with Islam. Chains.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by uchwar1: 2:17am On Mar 31, 2016
EgusiSoup:

very bad grammar though u made little sense.....
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by NnamaniKaycee(m): 4:41am On Mar 31, 2016
It's very unfortunate that the current government has displayed crass insensitivity over the killings of Agatu people in Benue state. Meanwhile, recall that the wife of Buhari personally visited IDP camps in Borno and Adamawa state to distribute goods worth millions of naira. This serves the people of Benue right because i warned them from voting a religious bigot and they refused.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by JegaQuin: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Stop ya lie! Pd_pig in pretence!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by datigbogirl: 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
dainformant:
more
Ppl admire this suffer-suffer government.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by TijaniAbu: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Household of Graft. Deceptive Housewives is what we are watching the few times that we have light. Buhari of no electricity at home is discussing nuclear energy. Shior. Chains
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Agatu Victims In Benue - Photos by SenatorJames(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
May God the true comforter comfort them in all areas of their life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Withdrawal Of $1bn From ECA Exposed Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai - Reno Omokri / Bashir Ahmed Replies Singer Skales After He Called Him An "Idiot" / Senate Uncovers N10bn Hidden In Education Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.