Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Transport And Haulage Business - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport And Haulage Business (107771 Views)

Partnership In Transport And Haulage Business / Transport And Haulage Under Nnpc Retail. / Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Jcargo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2011
Dear Sir/ Ma,

We are into transport and Haulage business.We also lease Flat Body trucks, Covered box Body trucks to manufacturing compaines like Dangote for carrying cement , Flour compaines like Honey Well , Crown Mills etc .We have a realiable trucks on the ground while some are on the way from Amsterdam Europe , we transport your goods to your goods to your destination WITH A BIG SMILE ON YOUR FACE . We only deal directly with Manufacturing Companies NOT haulage or Logistic companies. Attached below is our trucks . Other details can be discussed. Documents and agreement will be provided and signed. Call/sms 08051679531, 08056160705[
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by deliceshop(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2011
Hello

I have trucks with the following marks DAF, IVECO, MEC, MAN, RENAULT, SCANIA, VOLVO find attache the picture of my trucks and I need only interested Management company to email me there Proposition to REMOTEHANDS.EU@GMAIL.COM, viewing of the trucks can only be made after proposition is study and I will like to have information of a present client of your to see if you have nice feed backs and I can work with you.

Note Proposition is for each truck and not all together. Only serious company will be recontacted.

The trucks are all in Lagos since Last week.

Thanks and looking forward to do business with anyone of you out there.

Best Regards

William

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by deliceshop(m): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2011
The rest of the picture of the trucks are as follows

Hello

I have trucks with the following marks DAF, IVECO, MEC, MAN, RENAULT, SCANIA, VOLVO find attache the picture of my trucks and I need only interested Management company to email me there Proposition to REMOTEHANDS.EU@GMAIL.COM, viewing of the trucks can only be made after proposition is study and I will like to have information of a present client of your to see if you have nice feed backs and I can work with you.

Note Proposition is for each truck and not all together. Only serious company will be recontacted.

The trucks are all in Lagos since Last week.

Thanks and looking forward to do business with anyone of you out there.

Best Regards

William

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by obiee1(m): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2011
@chxcanada how cud jump to conclusion just like dat with out concrete details i do freights at the ports and i engage truckers for boxes basically every day.
u only know of nnpc but wat of other aspect of trucking. e.g containers, steels, billets, cement and others. on daily basis even written off trucks{literally} makes as much as 25k after expenses u do the maths daily and c 4 urself let alone of sound trucks that cud go as much as 2-3 trips depending on which aspect of hauling. so is very possible.u can engage ur single truck in other hauling apart from nnpc.so pls mdont scare ppl off.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by oildealz: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2011
Lpfo available from kaduna refinery call 08098746712 mrkpm69@gmail.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by oildealz: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2011
Lpfo available from kaduna refinery call 08098746712 mrkpm69@gmail.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by blazzie: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a 40ton container on a 2002 Man Diesel truck of about 400Hp.

The truck is currently in nigeria and i would want to know what details do i ask for or rather how best do i investigate & ascertain that i am leasing my truck to a good company.

There are a lot of fake and unprofessional companies out there ,I have read of really horrible stories of companies mismanaging Trucks to a point of total distruction and i want to be very careful with this one.

feedbacks will be appreciated.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by cola: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2011
Anyone with a flatbed trailer available for rent? Just the trailer without the truck.

Post your terms and contact number here pls.

Pics too, possibly.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Jcargo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ lologostic, pls tell me more about the 10 tons for 21.000 per day
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
@ I have a 40ft flatbed trailer available for lease,

let me know if you are interested:

muyiwa: 07052291005
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2011
j cargo can i've your email address?
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Jcargo(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ lolostic this is my number and e. mail , 447552540083 , juniorcargo2004@yahoo.com or can i call u , my web site www.juniorcargo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2011
Jcargo, i've email u
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high Return
On Investment (ROI).

COLUMELLA NIGERIA COMPANY is a specialized Haulage services Company
formed to carry out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria
and West Africa.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer
qualitative Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our
excellent human and material resources as well as technology-driven
expertise, which enable us to deliver customized service as well as
simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN

In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK
INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be
introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the
occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your
shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is
realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do
business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Tosola: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
If anyone here has a 25 tons truck and you want a steady contract for the next two months with a company and possibly another six months at the expiration of this. Here is your chance. Call 07043193190 now for details.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2011
Tosola,

How much per day with 25tonns?
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Tosola: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
@blazie

There are a couple of ways you can do that. get refrences, recomendations, insurance and their insurer. please leave your e mail address on this e mail address brand .specs@yahoo.com. we can offer you a first class service and everything you require to check us out, we will supply.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Tosola: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2011
@lolostic

it is 29,000 per trip plus 1000 for my management fee all this equals 30k per trip
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by pecorns: 12:28am On Feb 09, 2011
Hi Everyone

This truck is for sale
Asking price is 3 million Niara
email me at pecorns1986@gmail.com

Sleeper --Mid Roof Sleeper
Engine Specs-- Mack
Engine Type-- E7
Horsepower-- 350
Fuel Type --Diesel
Mileage -- 806,000 mi
Transmission -- 9 Spd

Truck has A/C, cruise control, jake brakes, and a newer wet kit for end dump. Chelsea air shift PTO, Pernco hyd. pump. Engine runs great. It does not leak or use oil. It does not run hot, even in this desert heat! Dual 150 gal fuel tanks. All lights/ gauges work. Recent 3 axle alignment, suspension in good shape. Needs some TLC, but can drive anywhere today!

Email me at pecorns1986@gmail.com for any futher information or if you are intrested in used trucks below 5 million niara. I give you the truck and you pay me my money on the spot. No money up required. All trucks are from the United States and Canada.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by pecorns: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2011
here is a picture of the MACK

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by seanfaith(m): 9:32am On Feb 09, 2011
Yes you can really make 300,000 in a month if you have a truck.

I have a friend who won a contract from Dangote and he gives 300,000 per month for those who has a truck under his company. He takes care of the truck maintenance and also get a driver for the trucks.

I work with him as a partner.

The truck specification for the job is below.

Normal mack truck. 25-30 tonnes bucket type. And the contract is for 3 years.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by wazobia1: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
Summit Ent Nig Ltd ( www.summitentnigltd.com ) a reputable Haulage company is looking for supervised loading of cargo from the EDO State area.

We have MACK trucks/ 40 ft flat beds that can carry up to 30ton Cargo with full GIT coverage. We are looking for potential hauling contractors with steady loads coming from Ukpilla, Auchi, Benin areas of Edo state going towards Lagos.

Send an email to SummitEntNigLtd@gmail.com or call 0818-799-0076 / . We will pay you a standard commision to supervise loading of the Trucks. Call now!

-State what type of Cargo is available to be loaded?
-state the Current Market rate
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by nthnymarce(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2011
Our company is.into freight forwarding from cotonou ports to nigeria and we have been patronising the commercial trucks to convey the imported goods until late last year when we acquired 3trucks.I mustsincerely say that we make close to 500k every week just to convey goods from seme boarder to okokoimko,lagos.A trip is 150k and we can go up to four trip a week depending on the arrangement with the customs.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by degamonn: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2011
Staggar, pls, I'll like 2 discus s'thing with u because ur advice sounded quite honest. How do i reach u? My contact is 08184739552. Or degamonn@yahoo.com.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by donfidel(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2011
@ lolostic, how much do think a MAN diesel tipper costs?
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 12:31am On Feb 13, 2011
donfidel Man trucks rage between 3.4 - 4.3million depend make year e.g man with front and back axel with 6cylinder is cost much

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000 / Football Betting Season 3 / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.