Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt (42859 Views)

Super Eagles Hilarious Initiation Ceremony For New Invitees (Video) / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by greatness22(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
pricelessngel:
Okay sir, Tanx for d compliment. Will do so soon.
Pls be fast abt it, cause i just saw angel gabriel with the trumpet.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by petrelli07: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
pricelessngel:
Hahahaha, dirty mind really talking. Good question tho. Moses doesn't have a staff will erase d dirty thought running thru ya mind.
Please... Your killing me! How you take know say him no get staff? But he had sons na...
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Nickymezor(f): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin grin grin. Funni joke
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by effty(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
I was banned for mentioning the capital of Pakistan. cry
horsepower24:
Old gist...

BTW I have an issue I wish to bring to the attention of Nairalanders.

A mod banned me for 5days for using the word meagre to describe someone. I don't know how that is an abusive word.
Anways, as a reasonable fellow, I sent several mails to the mod explaining myself but got no response from them.

Now we blame our leaders for the misuse of power, yet it happens under our noses. (Cos the someone was a friend to the mod)

The reason for the 'ranting' is that I followed due process and mailed the mods severally which they ignored. So what's the essence of that option if it's as good as useless? Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
vecman22:

hello pweetie..
Hi handsome.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by FuckTheMod: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
horsepower24:
Old gist...

A mod banned me for 5days for using the word meagre to describe someone. I don't know how that is an abusive word.
Anways, as a reasonable fellow, I sent several mails to the mod explaining myself but got no response from them.

Now we blame our leaders for the misuse of power, yet it happens under our noses. (Cos the someone was a friend to the mod)

The reason for the 'ranting' is that I followed due process and mailed the mods severally which they ignored. So what's the essence of that option if it's as good as useless? Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Many of those mods are retąrds angry

2 Likes

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by petrelli07: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
Are you familiar with your Bible at all? Shebi na rod Moses use to part red sea.
how many inches was the rod biko?
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by successbuchi32(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Power of the old (raw power) no wonder today there are a lot of fake pastors,prophets,apostles. Etc. God help us.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by dayojags10(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
I gave up on AY when I saw him cracking dis wacky lines at his AY concert... Nigga wack

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Dklef(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
None of these Moseses had a rod with them.

Sharp babe!!! cheesy

And maybe no dollar to import them rods!
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by mikkypel(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:

The one under their pants nko
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by cirmuell(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
What do you mean? those guys got rods with them.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Their are END TIME MOSES
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
horsepower24:
Old gist...

The guy you used that word on must be an apc apologist
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by cirmuell(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
Are you familiar with your Bible at all? Shebi na rod Moses use to part red sea.
abeg just stop there already gringrin
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Xtanixlax(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
frm ur english, i knw u can do it
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by horsepower24: 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatness22:
I know the witless dude you're talking abt. He did dat to me because one harlot ordered him to.
You really know him.

He is just a woman wrapper. Smh
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
cirmuell:
abeg just stop there already gringrin
Am serious o.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
cirmuell:
What do you mean? those guys got rods with them.
Then y didn't they defeat the Egyptians?
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by jaz(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please what kind of rod are you referring to
NobleAngell:
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Heavance(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
The funniest thing I have seen this month, mehnn, I still can't stop laughing....
really don't know their plural yet, Moseses? hahahahaha, damn otondo's playing for English clubs wey no sabi ball.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
mikkypel:

The one under their pants nko
Guy nawa 4 u o. Pls don't spoil me for my mother o.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
petrelli07:
how many inches was the rod biko?
How I wan take know?
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by greatness22(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
horsepower24:

You really know him.

He is just a woman wrapper. Smh
He's a bastard, and trust me, he will never change from been a bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dklef:

Sharp babe!!! cheesy

And maybe no dollar to import them rods!
Yels.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by mathias32(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
The guy missed a small detail. The Real "Moses" was benched and didn't play in Alexandria. That's part of why this happened. Chikena!!

And one more thing.... Alexandria is named after Alexander the Great who conquered the city and we had all along an Alexander "the great" Iwobi on the bench for 75mins!!!!! Shebi you see part of the wahala...?

Real Moses and Alexander, conqueror of alexandria benched!!!!!

so U think super eagles are the only team who played to win
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by greatness22(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Many of those mods are retąrds angry
One of the retard wen e name start with "m" is really a big mistake to his family

2 Likes

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
It doesn't matter what I think anymore. We're missing the Afcon "again" so let's move on.

Russia 2018 WCQ is the team's next focus.

mathias32:
so U think super eagles are the only team who played to win
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by cirmuell(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
Am serious o.
i hear you.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by brainnny(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
horsepower24:
Old gist...

I experienced such recently when one of the mods in the jobs & vacancies sections went to the extent of altering my post to "appease" one of his long-time female crush. I shook my head for him that day

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Psalhadeen: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
It is a pity One MOSES(MUSA) defeated one PHARAON.So also we had three wic was eight short to defeat eleven Pharaohs of Egypt.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by dedons: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
horsepower24:
Old gist...

seun will act like "B_I_D BATHIMUS" to this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona Ranked World's Richest Football Club In 2021 (Full Rankings) / Amazing Super Eagles Jersey created by Nairalander for BRAZIL 2014 / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.