Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt (42858 Views)

Super Eagles Hilarious Initiation Ceremony For New Invitees (Video) / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by ogbong: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Moses will always see the promised land but will not enter. With too many Moses, we could not qualify
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by petrelli07: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
How I wan take know?
take a rough guess...
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
jaz:
Please what kind of rod are you referring to
God gave Moses a rod which he used to conquer the Egyptians in d Bible.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
petrelli07:
take a rough guess...
Maybe you can help me out.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by grandlexuz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
daveyjay:
The plural of moses is......?!

The plural of Moses is Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by horsepower24: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
brainnny:

I experienced such recently when one of the mods in the jobs & vacancies sections went to the extent of altering my post to "appease" one of his long-time female crush. I shook my head for him that day
It might be the same mod. Useless guy
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by petrelli07: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
Maybe you can help me out.
maybe 7inches... This is just a rough estimate shaaa...
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
petrelli07:
maybe 7inches... This is just a rough estimate shaaa...
Hmmm I see.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by macaranta(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Chinko Moses
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by greatbrian(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
horsepower24:
Old gist...

BTW I have an issue I wish to bring to the attention of Nairalanders.

A mod banned me for 5days for using the word meagre to describe someone. I don't know how that is an abusive word.
Anways, as a reasonable fellow, I sent several mails to the mod explaining myself but got no response from them.

Now we blame our leaders for the misuse of power, yet it happens under our noses. (Cos the someone was a friend to the mod)

The reason for the 'ranting' is that I followed due process and mailed the mods severally which they ignored. So what's the essence of that option if it's as good as useless? Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
The nairaland of today z not the nairaland I do visit as a guest for almost 6 years before I decided to register my elder brother opened z nairaland account 2007 he had to deactivate it 2015 all thanks to some mods and their misuse of power........ dz one common tin abt African we tend to misuse power to oppress the pple under us at d little old of it anyway I wish nobody will talk down on any military man if they job civilians Coz even civilians job their self. Sorry bro. Dz the new nairaland now wia dia z no freedom of speech Coz of fear of mods gf or padi. Am sure am in for a life time ban but I don't care just rili wish seun will do smfin abt Dz before Dz power drunk mods finish z hrd earned sweat with dia biasness. Peace

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Seculent: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by petrelli07: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hmmm I see.
just a rough guess shaaa
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by greatbrian(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatness22:
One of the retard wen e name start with "m" is really a big mistake to his family
She will soon come here and bn U for rule 20
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by greatbrian(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatness22:
One of the retard wen e name start with "m" is really a big mistake to his family
She will soon come here and bn U for rule 20 if an ordinary nairaland mods R Dz callous just as mods imagine way they will be like if placed ina higher place of authority
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by FuckTheMod: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatness22:
I know

Silly mynd40 4k
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by LewisO: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatness22:

I know the punk ass in Politics Section.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by ej4sub: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
daveyjay:
The plural of moses is......?!
moseses
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by draxler101: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
menix:

If it's not funny, guy go check ur BP before u get stroke..

Moose
Lool
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by HenryOdeh2016(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Next time , use either "Midget" or "Diminutive"...

A mod banned me for 5days for using the word meagre to describe someone. I don't know how that is an abusive word.
Anways, as a reasonable fellow, I sent several mails to the mod explaining myself but got no response from them.

Now we blame our leaders for the misuse of power, yet it happens under our noses. (Cos the someone was a friend to the mod)

The reason for the 'ranting' is that I followed due process and mailed the mods severally which they ignored. So what's the essence of that option if it's as good as useless? Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.[/quote]
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by greatness22(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
LewisO:

I know the punk ass in Politics Section.
Thats were he carry out his devilish plan. He's a bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by greatness22(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
FuckTheMod:

I know

Silly mynd40 4k
You can say that again bro. the guy nah d defination of stupidity.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by ayusco85(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
pricelessngel:
Send me some smiles please, ran out of smiles 20years ago.

U mean u ran out of smiles wen u were born? U just told us ur age. (football age)
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by greatness22(m): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatbrian:

She will soon come here and bn U for rule 20 if an ordinary nairaland mods R Dz callous just as mods imagine way they will be like if placed ina higher place of authority
He's the problem nairaland have up till this moment. Shameless hyena
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Rexnegro(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
makingsense:
Leave the '''moses''' this eagles are not super
If Not for say nff no get sense what's super eagles? Eagle is eagle And among bird class Notin like eagle And super eagle.... until we overhaul everybody in our football, from glass house to The field And put right people And determine players to run The mgt And to play for naija, nt until then our football in This con3 at senior level will not improve.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Osisie(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
horsepower24:
Old gist...

The reason for the 'ranting' is that I followed due process and mailed the mods severally which they ignored. So what's the essence of that option if it's as good as useless? Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Dude, I don't know you o. I don't know whatever transpired neither. But haven read ur post, I can tell u're really intelligent. I can almost smell it.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by ayusco85(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
Are you familiar with your Bible at all? Shebi na rod Moses use to part red sea.

Ur face looks familiar. Ve u schooled in jos or Zaria?
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by greatness22(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatbrian:

The nairaland of today z not the nairaland I do visit as a guest for almost 6 years before I decided to register my elder brother opened z nairaland account 2007 he had to deactivate it 2015 all thanks to some mods and their misuse of power........ dz one common tin abt African we tend to misuse power to oppress the pple under us at d little old of it anyway I wish nobody will talk down on any military man if they job civilians. Sorry bro. Dz the new nairaland now wia dia z no freedom of speech Coz of fear of mods gf or padi
Just like one bastard mod with "m" initials of his moniker (miiinnnd4) and his bastard harlot of a gf with same devilish moniker.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
ayusco85:

Ur face looks familiar. Ve u schooled in jos or Zaria?
Errr...nope.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by ayusco85(m): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2016
NobleAngell:
Errr...nope.
OK ma.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by vecman22(m): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hi handsome.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by vecman22(m): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hi handsome.

you look SIMILAR wink
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Adeniyimi: 3:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Nigerians still remain d funniest people in d world..... I'm just rolling on d floor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Super Eagles Jersey created by Nairalander for BRAZIL 2014 / Barcelona Ranked World's Richest Football Club In 2021 (Full Rankings) / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.