Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt (42851 Views)

Super Eagles Hilarious Initiation Ceremony For New Invitees (Video) / Gernot Rohr Angry With Victor Moses In Face-to-face Confrontation / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by toprealman: 4:42am On Mar 31, 2016
Our own Moses no gree remove their Prada abi na Gucci footwear to avoid stories that touch......na so the voice from the bush tell them say una go hear am.
When moses hit bar, the voice say.....na today, shey you dey form designer footwear for me, come score goal make I see.....
Omo, I'm happy super eagles lost out. Other sports need to grow. Our present crop if players no sabi at alll!!!!
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by SSpeter(m): 4:47am On Mar 31, 2016
horsepower24:
Old gist...

BTW I have an issue I wish to bring to the attention of Nairalanders.

A mod banned me for 5days for using the word meagre to describe someone. I don't know how that is an abusive word.
Anways, as a reasonable fellow, I sent several mails to the mod explaining myself but got no response from them.

Now we blame our leaders for the misuse of power, yet it happens under our noses. (Cos the someone was a friend to the mod)

The reason for the 'ranting' is that I followed due process and mailed the mods severally which they ignored. So what's the essence of that option if it's as good as useless? Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

MODified: From the quotes, its obvious that this mod is very notorious esp in the politics section. Such a pity now that we risk being banned because we oppose the views of a mod or his GF(s) (don't think you are his one and only, madam). What has nairaland turned to? Such a shame. This diabolical act, if it persists, would reduce the quality of content here.
The mod is mynd44. The guy ehhh....truth be told I wonder how seun chooses his moderators cos left to me that dude is one biased fellow filled with sentiments...obviously he lacks objective reasoning. Although I have never been banned but when I look at people reasons for getting banned by mynd44 over a dispute with a supposed lady I always get surprised. Before you ban a fellow for insulting another fellow, you should also check if the insulted fellow has made inflammatory comments earlier inciting the other to insult him/her. You can also caution members before handing out a ban. But mynd44 lacks professionalism to the marrow. Thank God for davide470. At least he is one of the reasons why you can still have faith in a made in Naija online product....

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by KissCODE(m): 6:10am On Mar 31, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
The guy missed a small detail. The Real "Moses" was benched and didn't play in Alexandria. That's part of why this happened. Chikena!!

And one more thing.... Alexandria is named after Alexander the Great who conquered the city and we had all along an Alexander "the great" Iwobi on the bench for 75mins!!!!! Shebi you see part of the wahala...?

Real Moses and Alexander, conqueror of alexandria benched!!!!!

How could have Siasia go to Alexandria and keep Alexander on the bench for even 1 minute? Eh! that's bad u know?
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by cleavon(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2016
They might have all the moses..but without Aaron how can they conquer egypt..and the moses they have don't have stick.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by bayinq25(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2016
NobleAngell:
None of these Moseses had a rod with them.
They never had the balls too
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Bennethanderson(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2016
Even with three Moses 1. Victor Moses 2. Moses Simon 3. Ahmed Musa (Moses)
Nigerians couldn't conquer the Egyptians, mtcheeew A job that one Moses did before!!!!! Nawa oh!!! , I tire for this super Eagles.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2016
bayinq25:
They never had the balls too
Huh?
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by mikaael(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2016
NobleAngell:

the one btw their legs nko?...abi e no long reach?
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by NobleAngell(f): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2016
mikaael:

the one btw their legs nko?...abi e no long reach?
Nawa 4 u o. I know not what you speak of.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by daveyjay(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2016
grandlexuz:

The plural of Moses is Mumu.
Please where is it in the bible
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by timpaul664(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2016
godguy:
this is funny oo
endtime moseses.....

lolz
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Etinosajay(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2016
horsepower24:
Old gist...

BTW I have an issue I wish to bring to the attention of Nairalanders.

A mod banned me for 5days for using the word meagre to describe someone. I don't know how that is an abusive word.
Anways, as a reasonable fellow, I sent several mails to the mod explaining myself but got no response from them.

Now we blame our leaders for the misuse of power, yet it happens under our noses. (Cos the someone was a friend to the mod)

The reason for the 'ranting' is that I followed due process and mailed the mods severally which they ignored. So what's the essence of that option if it's as good as useless? Remember, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

MODified: From the quotes, its obvious that this mod is very notorious esp in the politics section. Such a pity now that we risk being banned because we oppose the views of a mod or his GF(s) (don't think you are his one and only, madam). What has nairaland turned to? Such a shame. This diabolical act, if it persists, would reduce the quality of content here.

The same mod whose moniker starts with an Alphabet and ends with a numero, correct?

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by skedy1(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2016
Segadem:
Lalasticlala come and see our moseses oh grin

Moseses, hahaha,dis is more hilarious!

Nairaland is a country, I swear!!!
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by horsepower24: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Etinosajay:

The same mod whose moniker starts with an Alphabet and ends with a numero, correct?

Yeah. That one that thinks he has mind.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by mikkypel(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
NobleAngell:
Guy nawa 4 u o. Pls don't spoil me for my mother o.

Aite sister of God

1 Like

Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Buktol(f): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
NobleAngell:
What about d rod beneath!!
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2016
ayusco85:

U mean u ran out of smiles wen u were born? U just told us ur age. (football age)
I haven't told you how old I am, you are just assuming and ur assumption is wrong. But if you wanna know how old I am, I am 32.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2016
petrelli07:

Please... Your killing me! How you take know say him no get staff? But he had sons na...
Hahahaha I check am wella na.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by ayusco85(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2016
pricelessngel:
I haven't told you how old I am, you are just assuming and ur assumption is wrong. But if you wanna know how old I am, I am 32.

U can't be 32 yrs old. Quote me anywhere. U look like u are in Ur early twenties. Pictures don't lie miss
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
ayusco85:

U can't be 32 yrs old. Quote me anywhere. U look like u are in Ur early twenties. Pictures don't lie miss
You won't believe. Let's just let it be.
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by ayusco85(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
pricelessngel:
You won't believe. Let's just let it be.
K
Re: Even With 3 Moses In The Super Eagles: Hilarious Reaction About Loss To Egypt by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
greatness22:
One of the retard wen e name start with "m" is really a big mistake to his family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / Barcelona Ranked World's Richest Football Club In 2021 (Full Rankings) / Amazing Super Eagles Jersey created by Nairalander for BRAZIL 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.