Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) (3613 Views)

WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / How Will You Feel When You Realized Your Child Is Homosexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by omron(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
What will u do?

Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by halfricanadian(f): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nothing u cant

Unwind wat has happened
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by Soulz22(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
That's why I don't get emotional.
She's yours whenever you guys are together, let her live her life and have her own fun.

1 Like

Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by omron(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
Nothing u cant

Unwind wat has happened
halfricanadian what do u mean are u saying its normal thing for u ladies to do or what?do u cheat on your boifwend?
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
You sex your Friend's girlfriend back!!
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by omron(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Soulz22:
That's why I don't get emotional.
She's yours whenever you guys are together, let her live her life and have her own fun.

hmmmm
some girls sha
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by xtervaganza(m): 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Forgive ke?

U should be asking if I won't kill her and the guy
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by schumastic(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
omron:
What will u do?

forgive? yeah y not but to continue with the relationship naa, just the benefits that's all, after all no1 does eew when a suger s been put in his mouth grin grin
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by MRBrownJ: 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
forgive and forget..... FORGIVE her and FORGET her and dump her cheating aaassss
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
gf u say........ i dnt mind at all
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by xamuelotu(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Na to marry sure pass
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by MycoleA(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
meanwhile......

Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by halfricanadian(f): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
omron:

halfricanadian what do u mean are u saying its normal thing for u ladies to do or what?do u cheat on your boifwend?

U just jealous cos dat young man my bf knows im nt cheating

tongue go find a faithful lady abeg
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by Qualer: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

U just jealous cos dat young man my bf knows im nt cheating

tongue go find a faithful lady abeg

Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by lycann(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
I won't accept her back.
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by halfricanadian(f): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=44259489][/quote]

looool thank you
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by Daniel2289(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
OP Your topic is not detail enough for me to comment on.
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by Qualer: 5:29am On Mar 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

looool thank you

are you really thanking me? grin grin grin grin read your response and read my post again.... slowly! cool
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by drinkmorewater: 5:54am On Mar 31, 2016
I will tell her the only way I can forgive her is to bring a girl (preferably fine) for me to have sex with so I can be at peace of mind
and the order can be balanced

Then after doing her girlfriend, I'll mute her!
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by Kaxmytex(m): 6:03am On Mar 31, 2016
and will forgiving her make her forgive herself??
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by firstking01(m): 6:03am On Mar 31, 2016
She uses the door behind her asapundecided
Re: When You realized your gf cheated on you with your best friend(pics) by firstking01(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2016
She uses the door behind her asapundecided...one sin i cnt forgive is cheating, i mean sexual cheating, and e con be with my bestfriend, awwww...this is disheartening embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Palaver: My Libido Is Alarmingly High Nowadays / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.