Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? (4298 Views)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Mc4larin: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
The question in this image still kept me wondering if this still happen!!!
Btw, i'm a man. But it just looks like impossible to me, because even if you want to stay true to one lady, all these girls will still come and look for your trouble where you keep am

ladies and Gentlemen of romanceland, what do you think of this?

Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Yes
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Yes... provided the right conditions are met. cool
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Mc4larin: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
sad
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Mc4larin: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Yes... provided the right conditions are met. cool

What conditions?
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Marlvin(m): 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Depends
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mc4larin:

What conditions?
she never gets old! cool
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by vizkiz: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
No...not with these things we see on TV nowadays
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Mc4larin: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cutehector:
she never gets old! cool

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by ifeajikap(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Depends on how u define faithful, if it jus slpn wit anoda woman she he can, bt if u want more dan I can't say yes. I mite be ignorant
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Maxi112: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
YES!
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by schumastic(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
nope but if you doubt me, then show me one and i will show you a liar..except if he hasn't found out the truth yet shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by daddyiel(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
in the beginning "NO" maybe with time he will adjust.. grin
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by MRBrownJ: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
of course, its a matter of choice.... if a man find everything he desires in 1 woman (or accept he flaws of the one he is with) then why shouldnt he be happy just with her?
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Cholls(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
my brother man who never cheats is a man who subdued his natural instinct and natural desire.It is not healthy and not normal.Most people sooner or later cheat because monogamy is not normal.If somebody claims he is happy fvcking same person for 10,20,30 .. years lifetime he/she is talking Disney fairytales to appear 'moral'.

To desire multiple people is perfectly normal.You have been brainwashed by religion,media and society to believe if you stick to one vagina at a time you have superior morality.

I would feel more guilty about not throwing away trash from home than about cheating.You just relaxed yourself outside boredom and thats it, not a big deal.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Odunharry(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
MRBrownJ:
of course, its a matter of choice.... if a man find everything he desires in 1 woman (or accept he flaws of the one he is with) then why shouldnt he be happy just with her?
True talk Bro..It's truly a matter of choice.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Fkhalifa(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
I can try and do well on that front
But I can't beat my chest in future and for other guys
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Odunharry(m): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Though some people will come with excuse that
men are polygamous in nature bla bla ..Trust me it's one big scam/excuse cheating men always give..

Like My Oga MRBROWNJ stated, if a man find all his desires in a woman, then been faithful shouldn't be difficult
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by ghostwritter(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cholls:
my brother man who never cheats is a man who subdued his natural instinct and natural desire.It is not healthy and not normal.Most people sooner or later cheat because monogamy is not normal.If somebody claims he is happy fvcking same person for 10,20,30 .. years lifetime he/she is talking Disney fairytales to appear 'moral'.

To desire multiple people is perfectly normal.You have been brainwashed by religion,media and society to believe if you stick to one vagina at a time you have superior morality.

I would feel more guilty about not throwing away trash from home than about cheating.You just relaxed yourself outside boredom and thats it, not a big deal.
if i try copy and paste dis ur argument for my facebook, i swear my babe go organise assasins come my house.
But OP, i agree with u. Even my Papa wey i trust sef don fall my hand.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by grad2012(f): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Yes he can.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Cholls(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
ghostwritter:

if i try copy and paste dis ur argument for my facebook, i swear my babe go organise assasins come my house.
But OP, i agree with u. Even my Papa wey i trust sef don fall my hand.
my brother what do you mean.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by MRBrownJ: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cholls:
my brother man who never cheats is a man who subdued his natural instinct and natural desire.

bro, what you wrote above is wrong on so many levels... but the important point here is that, whether you have "unfulfilled" natural instinct/desire or not, is irrelevant here. if you have a woman and build desires towards another then you either A) break up or divorce the woman you are with, and subsequently go for the other OR B) you tell your wife/partner that you want to become a polygamist and marry a 2nd wife. thats the only way to act in a respectful manner towards your partner, and get the respect that you deserve. you cant pump your chest and call yourself a MAN, while hiding at the dead of night (like a coward) to cheat. it is not only wrong, but cheap.

It is not healthy and not normal.

and cheating is?! come on...

Most people sooner or later cheat because monogamy is not normal.If somebody claims he is happy fvcking same person for 10,20,30 .. years lifetime he/she is talking Disney fairytales to appear 'moral'.

pls rephrase that to "monogamy is not normal TO YOU", but again, dont falsely assume that a person must cheat in order to solve this issue. cheating dont SOLVE anything!

again, as much as it may be perfectly normal (to you), it is the way you go about solving the issue that is WRONG. be a MAN and do the RIGHT thing!

make sure that you also advise your wife/partner to cheat on you whenever she will be bored, if not then i would say that what you write is also very selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Cholls(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
MRBrownJ:

bro, what you wrote above is wrong on so many levels... but the important point here is that, whether you have "unfulfilled" natural instinct/desire or not, is irrelevant here. if you have a woman and build desires towards another then you either A) break up or divorce the woman you are with, and subsequently go for the other OR B) you tell your wife/partner that you want to become a polygamist and marry a 2nd wife. thats the only way to act in a respectful manner towards your partner, and get the respect that you deserve. you cant pump your chest and call yourself a MAN, while hiding at the dead of night (like a coward) to cheat. it is not only wrong, but cheap.

and cheating is?! come on...

pls rephrase that to "monogamy is not normal TO YOU", but again, dont falsely assume that a person must cheat in order to solve this issue. cheating dont SOLVE anything!

again, as much as it may be perfectly normal (to you), it is the way you go about solving the issue that is WRONG. be a MAN and do the RIGHT thing!

make sure that you also advise your wife/partner to cheat on you whenever she will be bored, if not then i would say that what you write is also very selfish.
my brother MRBrownJ If that's your opinion, which you are entitled to, so do you know the topic of discussion is not on morality, though.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by sEGXY2(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lot of hommies gon deny it but it's really hard staying glued to one woman.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by ghostwritter(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cholls:
my brother what do you mean.
what do i mean by what? I DON'T GET YOU.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Cholls(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
ghostwritter:

what do i mean by what? I DON'T GET YOU.
my brother just trying to know what you mean with this statement " if i try copy and paste dis ur argument for my facebook, i swear my babe go organise assasins come my house."
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by ajoo17(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Capital YES. Cheating is not part of man, it is as a result of sin. And sin is optional it is not compulsory to sin. It is a matter of choice. In less than 3 months time I will mark my 10th year wedding anniversary and to God be the glory I have not cheated for once. It has not even come across my mind. Why will I do that to my love, who has been given it to me any how: morning, afternoon and night with different styles, in the way I want it? What is the difference in the one I want to goand look for outside? Hole na hole. What is bad is bad, no two words for it. It is very possible not to cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by ghostwritter(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cholls:
my brother just trying to know what you mean with this statement " if i try copy and paste dis ur argument for my facebook, i swear my babe go organise assasins come my house."
LOL....just being ridiculous, most ladies can go wild if their boyfriends try support ur notion. My babe craze for head.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by mummydirect(f): 1:40am On Mar 31, 2016
ajoo17:
Capital YES. Cheating is not part of man, it is as a result of sin. And sin is optional it is not compulsory to sin. It is a matter of choice. In less than 3 months time I will mark my 10th year wedding anniversary and to God be the glory I have not cheated for once. It has not even come across my mind. Why will I do that to my love, who has been given it to me any how: morning, afternoon and night with different styles, in the way I want it? What is the difference in the one I want to go and look for outside? Hole na hole. What is bad is bad, no two words for it. It is very possible not to cheat.
That is my Mannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! Yippy!!!!!!!! I so much love you for this, God bless you, bless your wife, your children and all that you do in life, for respecting and honouring the sanctity of marriage, May Heavens favour you miraculously. Don't mind all this irresponsible and shameless men who have no atom of self control. Wetin ashewo or side chick get wey madam no get. Boob's na boobs, hole na hole, abi her own hole different from madam own. Tell your wife the style you want and she will gladly give it to you. Why eating
a public food with guilt after consumption when you can eat the same meal and perhaps even better at the comfort of your home, in a conducive and relax atmosphere without any sense of guilt after meal. Does it mean man no longer have control over his sexual desires? I hope all this cheating men will remember that women also have blood flowing in them, hence, if you desire faithfulness from your wife, you also must be faithful.
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by sirjakez(m): 1:43am On Mar 31, 2016
The answer is YES
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by MRBrownJ: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cholls:
my brother MRBrownJ If that's your opinion, which you are entitled to, so do you know the topic of discussion is not on morality, though.

come on man, you are trying to tell us that the only solution to our "supposed" natural instinct/desires (and monogamy) is to lower ourselves and cheat. so, you hide and fukc whoever you desire, and your wife/partner hides and fukcs whoever she feels, and you both come home, smile and pretend all is good?!

and as much as this is your opinion, i have to ask... does this solution makes any sense to you?
Re: Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman? by Cholls(m): 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
MRBrownJ:

come on man, you are trying to tell us that the only solution to our "supposed" natural instinct/desires (and monogamy) is to lower ourselves and cheat. so, you hide and fukc whoever you desire, and your wife/partner hides and fukcs whoever she feels, and you both come home, smile and pretend all is good?!

and as much as this is your opinion, i have to ask... does this solution makes any sense to you?
my brother Lies only hurt if you know about them.If she is pro at keeping it secret then I dont know and I dont care.I would prefer her to cheat on me and be more happy than be faithful and unhappy.
Because if woman is unhappy she will make your life a hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can We Stop Doing This Things? / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client / When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.