Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? (49413 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Toks2008(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
love and faithfulness are interlocked yet so different. A man can love one woman forever even if the lady marries another man but faithfulness on the other hand I think should be gauged individually because it is premised on one's nature.

So the answer is ABSOLUTELY YES...but the types of guys who can love and remain faithful to their woman are..

1.Those who marry ladies with the type of sexual endowments they desire
:

A lady can have all the good inner attributes and that will certainly make a man love her but she needs more than inner beauty to make a man sexually faithful to her.

Men are visual in nature and tend to get carried away by what they see...and whatever is pleasing to their eyes will inadvertently be pleasing to their soul.

Why marry a lady that does not turn you on physically just to get carried away by another lady who does?...in 8 out of 10 instances...men cheat with a lady who has some sort of sexual feature they want but lacking in their woman..FACT!

2.Men who are married to ladies who know how to sexually please them:

Some men are fortunate to marry a lady who can make them day dream about intimacy because these ladies will keep them sexually satisfied but guys who are married to sexually timid ladies stand the risk of going out to seek the fun they lack.

3.Those who love God enough to keep their marital vow:

The question is; How many men have these 3 as highlighted above?

Such men are very rare which makes it difficult to see a man who will be sexually faithful to one woman...nevertheless,any man who truly loves GOD and has self control can overlook the first two points and remain faithful to his woman against all odds.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
For tho planet earth? Men are born cheat.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Boydehot: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
My answer is yes.

28 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by izzou(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
grin

Before anybody starts attacking men, just ask yourself this simple question

Did my dad cheat on my mum?

If he didn't, then it's possible.

If he did, then it's possible too

cool

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Genea(f): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Being faithful depends on one's mindset .... But most Naija men wud rather decide to explore Dan teach themselves self control

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by bukason212(m): 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
one woman ke. baba God tuale for u. ewooooooool. guy I di bad!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Splinz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

More correct to say: 'Before man, there was sin'. Hope you know you're inclusive? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by jmoore(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
shinarlaura:
There she goes with the favourite line of those who have failed to find a faithful man. Folks like you always come up with this ridiculous statement to console yourselves. Guess what? There are many faithful men all over the world. Please, do me a favour...

293 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by luscioustrish(f): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Not really.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by jmoore(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
The question is 'can a man be faithful to one woman?' and not 'can all men be faithful to their women?'

We are are not looking it from a general stand point, therefore it is based on the individuals involved.

Some men cheat while some don't cheat.

Can a man be faithful to one woman? I have to speak for myself now.
I am not married yet.
I will definitely be a faithful husband.
I cherish sexual purity which is one of the reasons I have kept a 'clean sheet' as a single man.

Strength lies in your faithfulness while cheating reveals how weak you are.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by shinarlaura(f): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
jmoore:

There she goes with the favourite line of those who have failed to find a faithful man. Folks like you always come up with this ridiculous statement to console yourselves. Guess what? There are many faithful men all over the world. Please, do me a favour...

Ei pain u?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by RuggedArab: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
You wan carry the faithfulness go build house?

No one plans his funeral! No right thinking man will plan to be unfaithful to his spouse. These things just happen and if you fall once Or twice and bounce back without doing it again does it make you an unfaithful man?

My deduction from experience married men is this: " I can be faithful if my wife is faithful all round (faithful in bed, faithful with chores, faithful in her finance, faithful in God, faithful in telling truth, faithful to my family, faithful in loyalty and all other faithful stuffs)."

Is a Yes or No answer!

21 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Mznaett: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
My answer is YES. Though these kind are rare especially in this part of the world we're living in... Well, I'm proud to have one as a partnertongue

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by jmoore(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2017

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by goldenone(f): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Let's learn from uncle Toks.
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Daviestunech(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
shinarlaura:
I disagree

10 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by babyfaceafrica: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Very much...not all men are dogs ...if you move with one,say so...don't come here and generalize.

11 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by greatgod2012(f): 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Question : Can a man be faithful to one woman?

Answer : YES

So many faithful men out there who exercises absolute self control when it comes to anything immoral and filthiness!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Oh yes!

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
No, the can never be faithful undecided

The search for hole can never make them to be faithful undecided

Toks, are you faithful

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Toks2008:
love and faithfulness are interlocked yet so different. A man can love one woman forever even if the lady marries another man but faithfulness on the other hand I think should be gauged individually because it is premised on one's nature.

So the answer is ABSOLUTELY YES...but the types of guys who can love and remain faithful to their woman are..

1.Those who marry ladies with the type of sexual endowments they desire.

2.Those who love God enough to keep their marital vow.

Asides these two,any other man would cheat on their women.
The later is why men can clintch and clif to one woman for life, every other reason is counterfeit.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Laveda(f): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Yeah, there are still faithful men out there. We just have to believe.

Sometimes its just insecurity, not every man is a dog who jumps from one vagina to the other..

So Toks, there are.

12 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Toks2008(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
HateU2:
No, the can never be faithful undecided

The search for hole can never make them to be faithful undecided

Toks, are you faithful

I'm an embodiment of the second point and if I have a lady with the sexual endowments I want then bye to every other lady.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm an embodiment of the second point and if I have a lady with the sexual endowments I want then bye to every other lady.
You mean to type big yansh and boobs undecided .
Whatever that means, guys can never be faithful angry
Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by eyeofpride: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Oh yes he can. For a man to love and be faithful to one woman, There must be:

natural love,
respect,
Ability to forgive
Compassion
fear of God,
decency and
standards

There are men with these qualities.

18 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by donsufia: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes there are. I Am one of such men who cannot cheat on my wife. The day I do, let me die!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
HateU2:
You mean to type big yansh and boobs undecided .
Whatever that means, guys can never be faithful angry

I'm not a fan of big yansh and boobs. ..just have nice tits and booty.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm not a fan of big yansh and boobs. ..just have nice tits and booty.
See ya mouth tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Toks2008(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
HateU2:
See ya mouth tongue tongue
I know that line...

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by slurryeye: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Arsenalholic(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
shinarlaura:
You attract what you are -- fact!

13 Likes

Re: Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? by Kennyodinye(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
f

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Is A Muslim, I Am A Christian. Should I Forfeit The Relationship? / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / Asian Bride In Traditional Edo Attire As She Weds Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.