Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well (1576 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by General16(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Am in need of a lady that i will appreciate having her as a friend. I have change environment. Now am in jos so i need a girl that will keep my company in the remaining five month left for me
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by ifex370(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
do you have a heart condition?
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by falconey(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin

Hope you have money it will cost you some cash.
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by RexKexMilann: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
If you are planning on finding one here, prepare to be disappointedundecided
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by marshalcarter: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Olx still dey function

Jumia still dey

Konga never close
So..the Bleep re u sayin
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by halfricanadian(f): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Op do u wanna donate ur heart to charity?

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by sinaj(f): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
*in Patience Ozokwors voice* E jikwa ego gi, iya kpom kpom grin

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by greatnaija01: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

SO YOU NO FIT CONTRIBUTE YASELF ENH..... he fit pay your medical bills o.
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by General16(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
. I finish taking my drug now. Am in jos doing my industrial training so the envrionment is new. I need a girl to keep my company
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by halfricanadian(f): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatnaija01:

SO YOU NO FIT CONTRIBUTE YASELF ENH..... he fit pay your medical bills o.

cheesy oga shey make i google op's networth con dey look like wat is his neck worth?

1 Like

Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by halfricanadian(f): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
General16:
. I finish taking my drug now. Am in jos doing my industrial training so the envrionment is new. I need a girl to keep my company

cry cry chai is it dat u have heart failure dats why u wanna donate d heart

Cos finding gf on nl D heart will fail after 2 weeks u cant keep up with their craze o
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by greatnaija01: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy oga shey make i google op's networth con dey look like wat is his neck worth?

BASED ON SAY YOU BE FINE GAL AND THAT YOU NO THEY TAKE NONSENSE O...... I KNOW SAY U GET CRASE FOR HEAD O... YOU GO FIT CALM HIM DOWN O
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by General16(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinaj:
*in Patience Ozokwors voice* E jikwa ego gi, iya kpom kpom grin
i think u will b d right person
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by halfricanadian(f): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatnaija01:

BASED ON SAY YOU BE FINE GAL AND THAT YOU NO THEY TAKE NONSENSE O...... I KNOW SAY U GET CRASE FOR HEAD O... YOU GO FIT CALM HIM DOWN O

cry cry chai the best compliment ever

cheesy is op ready to d an horse in my stable?
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by General16(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry chai is it dat u have heart failure dats why u wanna donate d heart

Cos finding gf on nl D heart will fail after 2 weeks u cant keep up with their craze o
i can manage it.
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by halfricanadian(f): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
General16:
i can manage it.

cheesy oya ride on

chai u an army generals

grin na so dem go commot ur batch one by one

With craze
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by Ahmed0336(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
Thats very simple nah, just look for a clay and mould her gbam undecided
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by greatnaija01: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry chai the best compliment ever

cheesy is op ready to d an horse in my stable?

ME I AM READY O, TO BE YOUR OWN HORSE O
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by General16(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy oya ride on

chai u an army generals

grin na so dem go commot ur batch one by one

With craze
. Me na young political influential, bt now trying to adapt to this new environment. Yet to have a babe around.
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by sinaj(f): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
General16:
i think u will b d right person
lol
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by halfricanadian(f): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatnaija01:

ME I AM READY O, TO BE YOUR OWN HORSE O

cheesy lool u gats to apply write exam u in?
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by halfricanadian(f): 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
General16:
. Me na young political influential, bt now trying to adapt to this new environment. Yet to have a babe around.

cheesy u no fit find babe here go the wooing challenge thread for females
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by General16(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

. I am ready to apply and write the exam. So will u fix a date for it?
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by halfricanadian(f): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
General16:
. I am ready to apply and write the exam. So will u fix a date for it?

Looool behavioural conduct test

U av to b well behaved like u said i play no games i take no nonsense

Wen ur exam questions are ready will tell u date angry
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by greatnaija01: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

you must MARRY before 25 o, so DUDE like me can handle you inside out. SEND ME THE EXAM QUESTIONS OR PAST QUESTIONS OR AREA OF CONCENTRATION then i will show you i can be your SCHOLAR
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by halfricanadian(f): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatnaija01:

you must MARRY before 25 o, so DUDE like me can handle you inside out. SEND ME THE EXAM QUESTIONS OR PAST QUESTIONS OR AREA OF CONCENTRATION then i will show you i can be your SCHOLAR

Oya ma hommie av spoken

Oga sad bet u kno its like asin erm

Well hmmm not well konga no no well

cheesy

Im taken cry cry
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by Cholls(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
my brother I swear you're funny.
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by General16(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Looool behavioural conduct test

U av to b well behaved like u said i play no games i take no nonsense

Wen ur exam questions are ready will tell u date angry
. Ok hope d exam will b soon
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by greatnaija01: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oya ma hommie av spoken

Oga sad bet u kno its like asin erm

Well hmmm not well konga no no well

cheesy

YOU NOT TAKEN, you just afraid to loose a bf who drives you crazy and whom you feel indebted to. I WILL BE HERE O

Im taken cry cry
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by General16(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinaj:
lol
. U no give me green light o. Atleast say sometin so that i can i have a sweet night
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by halfricanadian(f): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=44264985][/quote]

angry why say that to me!

Im taken i never even told u by who

Why assume?

Try again next yr
Re: Am In Need Of A Girl That Will Keep My Heart Well by sinaj(f): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
General16:
. U no give me green light o. Atleast say sometin so that i can i have a sweet night
I no de market again na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional Event Ushers Are Needed Urgently. / Is This True (pix Attached) / 3 Signs Your Woman Doesn’t Enjoy Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.