Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be (773 Views)

Igbo World Union Rejects Biafra, Calls Support For Buhari, One Nigeria / INEC: Don’t Ask Buhari To Call Us To Order, He Doesn’t Dictate To Us / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by engrtee(f): 12:41am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by boujaye: 1:10am On Mar 31, 2016
engrtee:
when will the positive change come?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by LONGFUELCUE: 1:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Show your authentic WASC result.
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by tolugar: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2016
F
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by thesicilian: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2016
''Oga na how the waka come be like this now?''
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by Standing5(m): 1:31am On Mar 31, 2016
I will ask:
If PDP could borrow to pay salaries with oil at $55pb pls Baba tell how are you able to pay salaries without borrowing with oil going for less than $40pb?
PDP was going to privatize the refineries, stop amnesty, and increase TAXes before you were elected, so tell how have you survived without selling the country?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by Jman06(m): 1:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Mallam why haven't you resigned since?
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by neuroneXY(m): 1:42am On Mar 31, 2016
i would ask him what inspires him to stand for change and fight corruption despite blackmail, critism...
what kept him chasing his goals for naija without compromising

1 Like

Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 31, 2016
I will rather ask him

ME: Mr. President don't you think in the light of present circumstances you are not fit to preside over an intelligent & fast-paced country like Nigeria, and why haven't you resigned as President?

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by DONMAYOR19(m): 2:06am On Mar 31, 2016
i will just ask him one question. mr dullard, why are u so dull? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by LesbianBoy(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
i will just ask him one question. mr dullard, why are u so dull? undecided
Ohhhhh you just stole my thought foreal men! Gerarahere men shiiiii angry lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by MoneypassGod(m): 2:18am On Mar 31, 2016
There is dis question i would hav loved to ask him, but since he won't see it, there is no need.
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by wilcox(m): 2:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Baba, when will dollar equal the naira?
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by faray: 3:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by lekjons(m): 3:49am On Mar 31, 2016
ugolance:
I will rather ask him

ME: Mr. President don't you think in the light of present circumstances you are not fit to preside over an intelligent & fast-paced country like Nigeria, and why haven't you resigned as President?
which country
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by ComrdDRS: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2016
How many BENUE PEOPLE THEM (his fooolanis associate)WANT KILL BEFORE THEY WILL STOP??
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by engrtee(f): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2016
more
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by aariwa(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2016
Where are the refineries you promised us and why are you still importing fuel,almost two years into your presidency
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by bennyann: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Are Nigerians still fantastically corrupt since you came into power? Do you still maintain that ministers are noise makers? ( we always forget PMB is the minister of Petroleum - the charm na serious one).

Why do you always disgrace or insults us anytime you're interviewed outside the country? Why do you feel more comfortable being interviewed outside your own country?

Your excellency sir, do you still feel like absconding or you've gotten over it?

If he's gotten over it, he'll contest for 2019,then the real questions will be asked I guess.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by EternalTruths: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Is One Nigeria by force.?

If No, why is Nigeria raping Biafra who have no interest to have sex with Nigeria angry

Will he fee happy if Zahra is forcefully sexed.?
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by basingstoke: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bubu, why are you such a fool?
Re: If You Could Ask Buhari One Question..what Would It Be by dnawah(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
engrtee:
please spell ur name.

(1) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed Vs Buhari- Time Of Impact Assessment / APC, PDP Candidates Fight Over The Fairness Of Abuja Polls / CCT Trial: Pro-saraki Senators Move Against EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.