Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (63055 Views)

2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by olokeded: 3:04pm On May 27, 2016
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has expressed its views on President Muhammadu Buhari's One Year In office.

Using cartoons the party mocked the president.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/736109373643063296

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by chelseabmw(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
Pot calling kettle black undecided ..... APC n PDP should pack their loads and go.... We want a better government smiley

Wowww... Since I registered on this wonder site 2009, I've never being the first to comment on the front page .. Since last early last year, I've been struggling for this space grin

I dedicate this space to Mourihno and all Manchester United Fans around the world, I pray you guys do well next season because of our (Chelsea Fans) love for Mourihno

I also dedicate this space to all the single ladies here on Nairaland.... May your heart desires be granted... Amennnnnn

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
mmttsscchheeww

Charcoal calling Kettle black.

16 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by sheedy407(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
I am not a supporter of any political party but if this present government hasnt done anything in the past one year,then i believe we need a CHANGE but if they have done something for this country to transform Nigeria,then let the TRANSFORMATION continue.

All i want right now is ONE NIGERIA so we would all move together as a great Nation.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by GWMI(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
This is the worst economy period in Nigeria.I think every Nigeria is affected by the economy crunch of this Govt.APC is the worst political party since we came to this democracy.Thanks.

221 Likes 24 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Kadri4(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
Kk
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by jlo247(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
For their mind
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Freelancer007(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
Funny party

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
Just imagine the nonsense, only a fool will take PDP serious. I will rather throw my PVC into the lagoon than vote PDP. GOD FORBID BAD THING!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by GEJfan1: 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
grin angry
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
PDP, ND AVANGERS, IPOB, BOKO HARAM AND HERDSMEN VS BUHARI. Just watching.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by IllegalMoney: 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Buhari n APC really disappointed Nigerians in less than one year in Government, things have gone so bad....Lord have mercy on us, for the remaining 3 years of Buhari Government.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by kinginglord: 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
ok
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Cowmilk(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
The wailing party shd bury her head in shame...
This cartoon if anytin potray PMB as a man of integrity

Hes still rebuilding wat 16yrs of cancerous infestations of People DEcieving People had done 2 nigeria

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by abdulrazat(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
We're waiting for the Saints.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
Chai PDP has murdered APC

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by mailadedamola(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Ptoocool(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
see who dey mock self,, mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by omusiliyu(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
"indeed, the devil we know is better than the angel we don't know" NIGERIANS, 26th of May, 2016.

I'm so glad that those underage kids in Northern Nigeria and all those that clamoured for "Chanji* are witnessing it @ present.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by unite4real: 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
fools

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by ALAYORMII: 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
PDP as a party is just a group of shameless thieves without an iota of shame and guilty

If PDP that has been in power for 16years can mock another party that has barely spent one year.

Then they lack good advisers

PDP

Shame

That should be their slogan.

Happy Children's day to all PDP members cos they are kiddults

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by princemmab(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
Change the change...

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
APC might not be giving us the change we anticipated but PDP is not an option... not now nor in the near future.

I would rather vote for Kowa or LP than anything that starts with P and ends with P that means it's just same thing: all motion no movement.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by miccheck58: 3:33pm On May 27, 2016
Lol..... PDP still dey talk?
Only in this country u will see a failure mock a lesser failure.....
This reminds me of when Lucky Igbinedion was mocking Adams Oshiomhole

4 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by masciv: 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
Bloody bunch of idiots...From "change the change" to cartoon images...Now who are the children

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by czaratwork: 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
God save Nigeria.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by bettercreature(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
franciskaine:
Just imagine the nonsense, only a fool will take PDP serious. I will rather throw my PVC into the lagoon than vote PDP. GOD FORBID BAD THING!
They are actually right Buhari is too sluggish and it's seriously affecting us

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by ojietu: 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
Really funny.

16 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by cold(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
Sad. Buhari wasted 6 whole months wrangling with Tinubu over ministerial list. When he eventually did they just turned out to be same old,same old. But people heaved a sigh of relief hoping some work would get done. Few months down the line...nothing. Only a few weeks back the budget was signed into law after several back and forth with Nass and Buhari's apologists broke into a wild and ecstatic jubilation. Finally, we'll start seeing results. Nothing yet so far only excuses about how the entire budget will not be implemented this year. But we're still waiting.
I wonder how long it's going to take to at least see some glimmer of hope. For goodness sakes this is one whole year wasted. Or are we still going to hear choruses like 'it's too premature to criticise the government. Give Buhari more time'. After a year of directionless,directionlessness and planless, planlessness. Oma se!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Elebiju: 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
I don't know what to type yet but I know Buhari is better than the clueless one.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by flerKys(f): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
Pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by imohchard(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
OK.. Am not a wailer nor a zombie..

But I don't get the humor in that..
Or is pop admitting that they are looters?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got / Funke Adesiyan Wins APC House Of Assembly Primary Election In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.