Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit (2599 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC / Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by AnnaKareninaFan: 2:23am On Mar 31, 2016
The 2016 Nuclear Industry Summit (NIS 2016) will take place in Washington, D.C. at the Grand Hyatt Washington from Wednesday, March 30-Thursday, March 31. The 2016 Nuclear Industry Summit Expo will take place from Thursday, March 31-Friday, April 1 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, site of the 2016 Nuclear Security Summit (NSS 2016).

During NIS 2016, hundreds of CEOs and industry leaders from around the world will confer about finalizing actions from previous Nuclear Industry Summits and address three key areas:

Securing the Use, Storage and Transport of Strategic Nuclear and Radiological Materials

Managing the Cyber Threat

The Role of the Nuclear Industry Globally

World leaders from more than 50 countries and four international organizations focused on preventing nuclear terrorism throughout the globe will gather for the 2016 Nuclear Security Summit (NSS 2016) from Thursday, March 31-Friday, April 1 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. The 2016 NIS Awards Luncheon also will be held at the Convention Center on Thursday, March 31; and on Friday, April 1, the international industry will present a joint statement to the world leaders at NSS 2016.

http://dawntodusknews.com/in-photos-president-buhari-arrives-washington-dc-ahead-of-nuclear-summit/

Photo Credit: Bayo Omoboriowo

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 31, 2016
Keep laying back the foundations my president.

1 Like

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 31, 2016
The junketer in chief Bubu has arrived to continue his journey. The first Nigeria visiting President. #OnyeWakaWaka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 31, 2016
waka waka

5 Likes

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by BishopMagic: 2:35am On Mar 31, 2016
What is this illiterate going to do at the nuclear summit?

Can he comprehend the severity of the agenda slated for discussion ?

Does he have the neccessary academic background to discuss in a round table the highly sensitive and scientifically challenging topic of nuclear politics and science among distinguished world leaders?

Or maybe he falsely and foolishly think his invitation was to receive free nukes from Obama to finish his jihad in Nigeria?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by LesbianBoy(m): 2:38am On Mar 31, 2016
Always looking like a dullard jeez! *Spits profusely* angry

4 Likes

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by jmichlins(m): 2:40am On Mar 31, 2016
While my president is going places and meeting people that shape this world his haters desprive them self to spite him but he does not know nor care. I did not vote a sit down dey look president who instead of him to join the discussion that affects this nation will wait and take anything that is thrown to him like a puppet and dondy

2 Likes

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by BishopMagic: 2:43am On Mar 31, 2016
jmichlins:
While my president is going places and meeting people that shape this world his haters desprive them self to spite him but he does not know nor care. I did not vote a sit down dey look president who instead of him to join the discussion that affects this nation will wait and take anything that is thrown to him like a puppet and dondy

Mention one bennefit one of his many global nomadic misadventures have brought to Nijeriya ?

I don't blame your zombie ways because if you knew how much it cost the public to showcase this clown in one of his many useless journeys you will forever shut that your blind fanatical empty skull before spewing trash all over this forum .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by LesbianBoy(m): 2:44am On Mar 31, 2016
[s]
jmichlins:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by jmichlins(m): 2:48am On Mar 31, 2016
LesbianBoy:
if you can not counter my arguement with superior one then you made no sense. Till 2019 he will keep visiting places you can never visit and the worst you will do is to come online and cry me a river. Cry cry baby

2 Likes

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by BishopMagic: 2:51am On Mar 31, 2016
jmichlins:
if you can not counter my arguement with superior one then you made no sense. Till 2019 he will keep visiting places you can never visit and the worst you will do is to come online and cry me a river. Cry cry baby

And you will remain in abject poverty and dejection but will still gleefully admired all his tourist pics.

You see your so called silly superior argument ?

Zombie, mention one direct bennefit of all your president's global roaming or forever shut up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by LesbianBoy(m): 2:51am On Mar 31, 2016
jmichlins:

1 Like

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by jmichlins(m): 2:52am On Mar 31, 2016
BishopMagic:

Mention one bennefit one of his many global nomadic misadventures have brought to Nijeriya ?

I don't blame your zombie ways because if you knew how much it cost the public to showcase this clown in one of his many useless journeys you will forever shut that your blind fanatical empty skull before spewing trash all over this forum .
you think oil started trading higher than 2016 benchmark because of your wailing online or that uae returned our half a billion dollars an ex governor intended to safeguard there because they suddenly became our good friends.

1 Like

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by BishopMagic: 2:53am On Mar 31, 2016
jmichlins:
you think oil started trading higher than 2016 benchmark because of your wailing online or that uae returned our half a billion dollars an ex governor intended to safeguard there because they suddenly became our good friends.

So Buhari now single handedly stabilized oil prices?

Oh my zombie, when will thou evolve beyond your change chanting trance state?

6 Likes

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by tomakint: 2:56am On Mar 31, 2016
BishopMagic:
What is this illiterate going to do at the nuclear summit?

Can he comprehend the severity of the agenda slated for discussion ?

Does he have the neccessary academic background to discuss in a round table the highly sensitive and scientifically challenging topic of nuclear politics and science among distinguished world leaders?

Or maybe he falsely and foolishly think his invitation was to receive free nukes from Obama to finish his jihad in Nigeria?
It will surprise you BishopMagic that I find it quite demeaning that a President can be this insensitive to the plight of his people. We are still mourning the lost souls at Benue (Agatu episode), Rivers (rerun elections), untold hardship Nigerians are being subjected to everyday ranging from long queues at gas stations, unemployment, gross darkness across the land, skyrocketed prices of food items and essential commodities and so on......yet a President choose to fly to a far away land for a conference that he and his clueless entourage knew has no connections to our survival. If we are not yet there with our hydrothermal power generation is it now he wants to test run with Nuclear energy which is more convoluted and expensive to run? What type of stubborn and irritating man is this "Dogonyaro of a man"?

1 Like

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by chriskosherbal(m): 2:56am On Mar 31, 2016
I pray it translate into the betterment for this country.
Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by jmichlins(m): 2:58am On Mar 31, 2016
BishopMagic:

And you will remain in abject poverty and dejection but will still gleefully admired all his tourist pics.

You see your so called silly superior argument ?

Zombie, mention one direct bennefit of all your president's global roaming or forever shut up!
well you know me not and am not poor both intellectually and financially. But he will keep you awake by this time with his pictures while you cry over it till dawn and next one till 2019. Imagine suffering from insomania and sadness filled life till then o boy you will die a painful and pathetic death

1 Like

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by jmichlins(m): 3:00am On Mar 31, 2016
BishopMagic:

So Buhari now single handedly stabilized oil prices?

Or my zombie, when will thou evolve beyond your change chanting trance state?

he said he will do it during his campaign and guess what his traveling and diplomatic intelligence did it
Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by BishopMagic: 3:01am On Mar 31, 2016
jmichlins:
well you know me not and am not poor both intellectually and financially. But he will keep you awake by this time with his pictures while you cry over it till dawn and next one till 2019. Imagine suffering from insomania and sadness filled life till then o boy you will die a painful and pathetic death

Your posts gives you out for what you are; an intellectually bankrupt zombie and pauperised malnuourished blind fanatic.

Keep wanking with Buhari's tourist pics.

Zombie

4 Likes

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by jmichlins(m): 3:04am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=LesbianBoy post=44267295][/quote]this is what you guys are good at sharing funny pictures online and thinking that governance is like that sadly unlike the IB it is a serious business and only serious people are part of it
Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by jmichlins(m): 3:07am On Mar 31, 2016
BishopMagic:

Your posts gives you out for what you are; an intellectually bankrupt zombie and pauperised malnuourished blind fanatic.

Keep wanking with Buhari's tourist pics.

Zombie
you can be critical about something and opinion and yet be civil about it but lack of intelligence has made you sink so low to your present pathetic state and you think everyone can be rude and crude as you are? NO WAY
Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by BishopMagic: 3:08am On Mar 31, 2016
tomakint:

It will surprise you BishopMagic that I find it quite demeaning that a President can be this insensitive to the plight of his people. We are still mourning the lost souls at Benue (Agatu episode), Rivers (rerun elections), untold hardship Nigerians are being subjected to everyday ranging from long queues at gas stations, unemployment, gross darkness across the land, skyrocketed prices of food items and essential commodities and so on......yet a President choose to fly to a far away land for a conference that he and his clueless entourage knew has no connections to our survival. If we are not yet there with our hydrothermal power generation is it now he wants to test run with Nuclear energy which is more convoluted and expensive to run? What type of stubborn and irritating man is this "Dogonyaro of a man"?

For every Buhari nonsense there is sense.

It will interest you to know that the lingering fuel scarcity is deliberate and orchestrated by Buhari to monopolies fuel importation for himself.

The CBN has since mandated all fuel importers to seek forex elsewhere and all imports by the NNPC have been contracted to Buhari's affiliates and since they are importing on behalf of NNPC they get access to forex.

Apart from the forex round tripping (since they simply sell the forex to the black market without importing a drop of PMS ), they also stand to gain hugely by overstating imports from where they fleece the NNPC .

The kind of corruption that is persisting amidst this lingering and longest fuel crisis is mind boggling .
Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by jmichlins(m): 3:12am On Mar 31, 2016
BishopMagic:

Why not go fck yourself ?
like i said earlier that is what you are good at sadly am too matured to liase with you
Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by asadike(f): 3:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Fulani herdsmen wont cease to amaze me? What is he going there to do? Is he going there to call us criminals again? How i wish Trump is already d president, he would have sent d daura nomad back to Nigeria straight from d airport

1 Like

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by SleekAlmajiri: 6:00am On Mar 31, 2016
----
Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by legendsilver(m): 6:02am On Mar 31, 2016
The name BUHARI is killing some people inside.
Lord make my name give sleepless nights to my enemies so that death wouldn't be far from them, Amen

2 Likes

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by SleekAlmajiri: 6:11am On Mar 31, 2016
Somebody should watch the illiterate before he signs Nigeria off to be a nuclear waste dump ground like he signed Nigeria off in MOU in Saudi.
Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by Progressive01(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2016
That man in shiny suit tho.. lipsrsealed

asadike:
Fulani herdsmen wont cease to amaze me? What is he going there to do? Is he going there to call us criminals again? How i wish Trump is already d president, he would have sent d daura nomad back to Nigeria straight from d airport
Lmao. Now they hope on Trump who doesn't give a rat's fart about the black man after they seen the Albino Fagg0t in Kuje can't help them.

I heard if Trump becomes the president, he'd push the UN to promulgate a law that makes it a criminal offence for people to exhibit some level of foolishness when they aren't medically diagnosed to suffer from Dawn's syndrome.

Imagine a people that believe Trump said: "Buhari has made it his mandate to wipe out the people of the old Eastern Region". gringringrin

How daft could one get really?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: In Photos: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC Ahead Of Nuclear Summit by Kaxmytex(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2016
president turn tourist

predict where the president is travelling next and win ursef a 3000 litres of petrol

proudly kaxmytextarian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Predict The Name of the Next N/Delta Militant Group / Punishment Of Rapist In Different Countries Around The World - (PHOTO) / Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.