Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" (2581 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Fayemi Denies Attacking Bola Tinubu, Says He Can Never Speak Ill Of Tinubu. / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by lamzybaby: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has condemned the attack on
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, saying; “humiliation of Tinubu is as good as
humiliation of the Yoruba race."

The governor said; “even though I am not a member of APC and I will
never be, I have elected to stand in defence of the Yoruba nation once
again by saying no to the continuous dishonourable treatment being
meted to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, having paid his dues.”

Read More: http://nigerianpilot.com/fayose-condemns-attack-tinubu-says-yoruba-leaders-must-protected/

1 Like

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Nnemuka(f): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
You people should not bring ethnicity into this matter....

Shebi is one Nigeria Tinubu was not forced by anyone to form alliance with anybody, he did that without consulting the yoruba race.
now that they have shown their true color, y'all want to make it a yoruba something..

Abeg.... fayose face front and allow Alhaji Tinubu dance to the music played by the gods of vengeance.. tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by houstonia(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari : Kemi , you have to deny that fact that there is recession

Kemi : sir I already did that but the people are not buying it anymore

Buhari : okay tell them we'd soon be out of it. Very very soon

Adesina : Mr President it's Friday, tell the people you feel their pain

Buhari : Lai I need a sfeech hurriedly,

Lai Muhammad: sir that one isn't a problem nau, you can always count on me. Adesina where is that Obama's speech?

Adesina: baba we already used that one nau?

Lai Muhammad: okay check for Putin's , or something from Mandela . Wait o, all these frustrated Nigerian graduates are very creative at writing online, check for those unambitious lawyers who can write inspirational bullshit wey no dey bring money make baba get something to yarn about. Ogbeni, o kin sare gbe kiniyi wa? I don't like how you're wasting time, if it's to talk like that Jonathan's boy omokiri now u go be expert

Buhari: while you're on it lemme enter Faris , Osibade! Osibade ! Kai Has he gone to Mowe already? Kai daniskia , walahi ba I kwant understand all this fake Fastors ba

Amaechi: good day sir, Mr President I hope you are aware I haven't completely recovered the election money

Buhari : how kwan you say that, I gave you NIMASSA as you brother right to use how you flease , I fut your galpriend in NDDC por sometimes and I haven't and frobably will not frob you for tiffin the money of Rubas state. Haba mana you say I neba kwallect my money pinish ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by EnEnPeecee: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
There is nothing like drama here save for some APC apologists who introduced politics of rancour and acrimony to Nigeria's politics tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by id911(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
I respect this great warrior called Peter 'The Rock' Fayose so much. He likes his people but I'm always surprise why Yorubas don't like him.

On a second thought I'm not too surprise though because Yorubas hates all their prominent leaders that worked with Abacha but surprisingly sing praises of Buhari who also worked with Abacha and even defended Abacha's corruption. Pathetic!!!

6 Likes

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by madridguy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Selfish interest everywhere.
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Day11(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Jagaban Head Strong

Yoruba are coming together for the first time in History!

Fayose, Mimiko, FFK. This Niqqaz hates APC govt but romancing with Jagaban.

All thanks to Bubu grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by PaulIdu: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:
I respect this great warrior called Peter 'The Rock' Fayose so much. He likes his people but I'm always surprise why Yorubas don't like him.

On a second thought I'm not too surprise though because Yorubas hates all their prominent leaders that worked with Abacha but surprisingly sing praises of Buhari who also worked with Abacha and even defended Abacha's corruption. Pathetic!!!

In the coming days Tinubu will need Fayose as an ally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Adminisher: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
id911:

Why you like Fayose is a surprise. Yorubas value quality and they see through idiocy. Fayose is fake. He is not intelligent and as we have seen with a tilt to Tinubu he is without principles. I don't know why people from the East don't have the class to rate human beings but there you are. A monkey in a suit is still a monkey sorry.

When Falae or other profound people or groups criticizs Buhari, Yorubas listen but for low class Fayose you guys can have him you don't have better

2 Likes

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Shym3xx: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
The "prodigal sons" are now the ones fighting Tinubu's battles.

What happened to his real sons? grin

Let's dance to this!

4 Likes

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by jollymizzle(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Proudly Yoruba... in times of crisis, we take our hatchets, and we bury them... into the backs of our real enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by crimeboss: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Day11:
Jagaban Head Strong

All thanks to Bubu grin
it's a calculated game to win back governance in 2019, they can't afford to lose someone who can garner majority votes like tinubu, pdp will av power while tinubu will remain relevant in politics, that will be their playing field but only tinubu has a lot to lose if doesn't play ball.
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by jollymizzle(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Day11:
Jagaban Head Strong

All thanks to Bubu grin
Am so proud, that is how it should be. and we have done this before during the old Oyo empire. Despite our differences we came together to stop the invasion of Yoruba land. Now we can do it with even more zeal
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Justiceleague1: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
jollymizzle:
Proudly Yoruba... in times of crisis, we take our hatchets, and we bury them... into the backs of our real enemies.

yes,like afonja and mko did HAAAAhahahahahahahahahaha.. grin grin
I have never seen a self deceiving tribe like afonja bahahahahahahaha...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by jollymizzle(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
Adminisher:

Why you like Fayose is a surprise. Yorubas value quality and they see through idiocy. Fayose is fake. He is not intelligent and as we have seen with a tilt to Tinubu he is without principles. I don't know why people from the East don't have the class to rate human beings but there you are. A monkey in a suit is still a monkey sorry.

When Falae or other profound people or groups criticizs Buhari, Yorubas listen but for low class Fayose you guys can have him you don't have better
my brother, that is not the way to go. It's about our collective Interests, allies can and should be gotten from everywhere . Since the beginning of time, prisoners/slaves have been freed to fight for a cause, enemies turned to allies. We should be flexible and think of the bigger picture

1 Like

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Abeymills(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
They stole kill lied fought to bring d Daura President now tifnubu is paying gradually d price am watching waiting n laughing
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by jollymizzle(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

yes,like afonja and mko did HAAAAhahahahahahahahahaha.. grin grin
I have never seen a self deceiving tribe like afonja bahahahahahahaha...grin grin
get a history book and learn the aftermath of afonjas treachery. At least if you are going to shout afonja Upandan get some freaking knowledge and know what it means

1 Like

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by id911(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Adminisher:

I am now Igbo cos I exposed your peoples' hypocrisy abi? Even when a First class prominent Yoruba leader like Falae was kidnapped which was an insult to Yoruba race didn't you people and your media doubted it instead of calling a spade, a spade? Or instead of coming together to condemn and give strong warning to Hausa/Fulani there would be consequences if such act repeat itself, didn't you guys play politics with such monumental insult?

You guys are funny

1 Like

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Justiceleague1: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
jollymizzle:
get a history book and learn the aftermath of afonjas treachery. At least if you are going to shout afonja Upandan get some freaking knowledge and know what it means

lolss AFONJA de la PAINMENT grin grin

upandan AFONJA grin grin

now fayose is now their renewed hero haahahaha
so gullible lots grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by jollymizzle(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

lolss AFONJA de la PAINMENT grin grin

upandan AFONJA grin grin

now fayose is now their renewed hero haahahaha
so gullible lots grin
Yes that's what I'm saying, everybody has an opportunity to become a hero.
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by 4wrd9ja: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nnemuka:
You people should not bring ethnicity into this matter....

Shebi is one Nigeria Tinubu was not forced by anyone to form alliance with anybody, he did that without consulting the yoruba race.
now that they have shown their true color, y'all want to make it a yoruba something..

Abeg.... fayose face front and allow Alhaji Tinubu dance to the music played by the gods of vengeance.. tongue tongue tongue
Thank you sir, well said
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Justiceleague1: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
jollymizzle:

Yes that's what I'm saying, everybody has an opportunity to become a hero.

FAYOSE4PRESIDENT grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by jollymizzle(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

FAYOSE4PRESIDENT grin grin
grin lolz dis guy.

Am just a Yoruba nationalist, all na politics
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Justiceleague1: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
jollymizzle:
grin lolz dis guy.
Am just a Yoruba nationalist, all na politics
ehen nah,me too join...abi benin ppl nø belong again? So #FFK4PRESIDENT'19 grin

1 Like

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Day11(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
crimeboss:
it's a calculated game to win back governance in 2019, they can't afford to lose someone who can garner majority votes like tinubu, pdp will av power while tinubu will remain relevant in politics, that will be their playing field but only tinubu has a lot to lose if doesn't play ball.

Jagaban is another kinda politician entirely, He can't be predicted.

Come 2019, many will be surprise again angry
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by jollymizzle(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Justiceleague1:

ehen nah,me too join...abi benin ppl nø belong again?
So #FFK4PRESIDENT'19 grin
OK na, we will talk about it in 2018 grin
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Justiceleague1: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
jollymizzle:

OK na, we will talk about it in 2018 grin

which 2018,u wan deceive me bah,u think say i be afonja,start telling ur grassroot ppl now to start getting set to vote FAYOSE OR MIMIKO OR FFK for president '19. Yes..they are ur brethen nah.. cool

1 Like

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by sarrki(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Oshokomole you won my respect today
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by globe16: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
sarrki:
Oshokomole you won my respect today
Tinubu must end up in jail whether he likes it or not. It is written and it must come to pass
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by stinggy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Just like the northerners too would support their own and fight their common 'enemy', Westerners are waking up too and this Tinubu situation is indeed an eye-opener.

In all these, I pity Buhari. His 'enemies' camp is growing daily. 2019 is near.
Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by sarrki(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
globe16:

Tinubu must end up in jail whether he likes it or not. It is written and it must come to pass

Gej, mama peace, Stella Odua and many more leaders

Of the last regime will taste it first

1 Like

Re: Drama:Fayose Condemns Attack On Tinubu, Says; "Yoruba Leaders Must Be Protected" by Adeyinka12(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
United we stand, yorubas are now thinking. enough of the born to rule region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Were Not In The Opposition For 16 Years - Afam4eva / Reno Omokri List The Men That Would Save You From Herdsmen(see list) / See How Hell Fire Will Look Like From The Eruption Of A Volcano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.