Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington (30560 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React / Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by ttmacoy: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Interesting video where Obama introduced PMB to the Canadian PM and added "he is doing a good job" gesturing at PMB. The Canadian PM replies "he is indeed"

Good he is getting some recognition for the difficult issues he is dealing with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTxsZKGcHaI

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by lekjons(m): 1:45am On Apr 02, 2016
"This is bad news" -wailers

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by aresa: 1:51am On Apr 02, 2016
Wailers see ya life... grin

Victory is ours...

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Pangea: 1:56am On Apr 02, 2016
Dey there, dey deceive unaselves!
Outsiders are telling you, you are doing a good job while your own family is living in pain, suffering and penury?
And you are happy?
Ok o!
Make Obama come and vote for you in 2019 naa!

America always do everything to defend their interests,
WHERE IS NIGERIAN INTEREST?

186 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by kodded(m): 2:06am On Apr 02, 2016
buhari is a dulllard

42 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by MrWhaley: 2:13am On Apr 02, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by tit(f): 2:24am On Apr 02, 2016
so granpa buhari is obama's boy?
how can he have the tendecity to say our saibaba is doing a good job like a boy boy?
Chai!

25 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Jombojombo(m): 2:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Who is Obama?

Trump I know!

Buhari is a dullard!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by aresa: 2:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Pangea:
Dey there, dey deceive unaselves!
Outsiders are telling you, you are doing a good job while your own family is living in pain, suffering and penury?
And you are happy?
Ok o!
Make Obama come and vote for you in 2019 naa!

America always do everything to defend their interests,
WHERE IS NIGERIAN INTEREST?

And when outsiders lambaste PMB or say something bad about Nigeria, we hear it first from you losers and anti Nigerian elements celebrating and rejoicing..

Thank God we don't take you losers seriously so wail till you die...

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Standing5(m): 3:24am On Apr 02, 2016
Wailers Association come see your life. Obama is recognizing the one you guys love to hate so much for his effectual efforts.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Kenzico(m): 3:31am On Apr 02, 2016
I don't understand why Obama was praising THe Tourist GrandPa, All na just make e be say he say something

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by MrPresident1: 4:15am On Apr 02, 2016
If you want to know the will and mind of God, anything America endorses and praises, just take a contrary position to it.

Obama praises Buhari...SMH

Modified.

This post is approaching issues from a spiritual perspective, America has fallen away from God.

When you reject God, He gives you over to a reprobate mind to do those things that are not convenient, Romans 1, you begin to think that you are God, 2 Thessalonians 2:4

These are the people praising and endorsing the Nigerian president.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by kolaaderin: 5:21am On Apr 02, 2016
MrPresident1:
If you want to know the will and mind of God, anything America endorses and praises, just take a contrary position to it.

And if Obama says otherwise like he is running a clueless administrations, wailers will make it a national item for the rest of the year.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 02, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by blackpanda: 5:39am On Apr 02, 2016
....in other news, wailers have been struck with high bp and extreme frustration grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Pangea: 5:40am On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:

And when outsiders lambaste PMB or say something bad about Nigeria, we hear it first from you losers and anti Nigerian elements celebrating and rejoicing..

Thank God we don't take you losers seriously so wail till you die...

Me looser?
You paid hacks are really loosing it!
You have all sold your souls to the devil for the pittance you are paid per post!
I wasn't a looser when I was campaigning for Buhari on this same forum.
Because we are speaking out now that we realised the man is clueless, we have become loosers abi?
I know Buhari can do no wrong in the eyes of you zombies, even if you catch him fucking your wife in the ass, you will still say, Sai baba!
Bunch of idiots!

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 02, 2016
ttmacoy:
Interesting video where Obama introduced PMB to the Canadian PM and added "he is doing a good job" gesturing at PMB. The Canadian PM replies "he is indeed"

Good he is getting some recognition for the difficult issues he is dealing with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTxsZKGcHaI

[size=18pt]Making Nigerians suffer is "a good job"?[/size]

18 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Pangea: 5:54am On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

[size=18pt]Making Nigerians suffer is "a good job"?[/size]

grin angry
No mind the zombies!
The only approval Buhari needs is from Nigerians!
He should better beware of American and European approval.
That was how they were commending Gaddafi when he opened Libya up and we're wining and dining with him till they turned on him and served his head on the plate.

16 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by aresa: 6:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Pangea:

Me looser?
You paid hacks are really loosing it!
You have all sold your souls to the devil for the pittance you are paid per post!

I wasn't a looser when I was campaigning for Buhari on this same forum.
Because we are speaking out now that we realised the man is clueless, we have become loosers abi?
I know Buhari can do no wrong in the eyes of you zombies, even if you catch him fucking your wife in the ass, you will still say, Sai baba!
Bunch of idiots!

#IpOdZomBieLoser, how much do you disgruntled and unpatriotic elements get paid to hate and disparage your own country?

What kind of bitter and demented soul get mad and upset because for once he saw his own president on the world stage and world leaders saying something good about his own country?

I feel sorry for you bitter and twisted clowns because 4 years of sorrow, pain, sadness and wailing is serious torture and punishment..

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by olafum1(m): 6:03am On Apr 02, 2016
The praise won't be the same, should Obama come stay a couple of hours in this Nigeria present situation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 02, 2016
Pangea:

grin angry
No mind the zombies!
The only approval Buhari needs is from Nigerians!
He should better beware of American and European approval.
That was how they were commending Gaddafi when he opened Libya up and we're wining and dining with him till they turned on him and served his head on the plate.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
True talk

10 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by vedaxcool(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2016
This will sadden many while those of us who support PMB are not looking for validation from anyone we are certain wailing zombies will be pained beyond acceptable heartache.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Pangea: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:

#IpOdZomBieLoser, how much do you disgruntled and unpatriotic elements get paid to hate and disparage your own country?

What kind of bitter and demented soul get mad and upset because for once he saw his own president on the world stage and world leaders saying something good about his own country?

I feel sorry for you bitter and twisted clowns because 4 years of sorrow, pain, sadness and wailing is serious torture and punishment..

I feel sorry for you!
Everyone that criticise Buhari is an Ipod grin
You think 3 years remaining years for him is a long time?
And why is he jostling for the second term now?
You better tell him, perform or go back to Daura!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by aresa: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2016

iPOdZombies are still running mad.... grin

23 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by aresa: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2016
[s]
Pangea:

I feel sorry for you!
Everyone that criticise Buhari is an Ipod grin
You think 3 years remaining years for him is a long time?
And why is he jostling for the second term now?
You better tell him, perform or go back to Daura!
[/s]

Not interested in your IpOdZombie bitter and angry nonsense.

28 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by pendusky(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2016
The way that man was saying "Indeed" shows not concern about what he was saying! A good Psychologist will tell you its "Mockery" coz he was saying that not into his face but on his way leaving the scene.

Ask Pete Edochie what that means

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by aresa: 6:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Buhari Holds Bilateral Talks With Prime Minister Of Denmark

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2ttqscsok39g.35fc8607.jpg[/img]

grin

15 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by aresa: 6:30am On Apr 02, 2016
[s]
pendusky:
The way that man was saying "Indeed" shows not concern about what he was saying! A good Psychologist will tell you its "Mockery" coz he was saying that not into his face but on his was leaving the scene.

Ask Pete Edochie what that means
[/s]

IpoDZombie bitter and irrelevant interpretation is rubbish and meaningless..

Hate kills...

15 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by omenka(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2016
MrPresident1:

..and anything they condemn...? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by omenka(m): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2016
aresa:

It beats me silly honestly.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 02, 2016
When someone says 'Indeed', Una know no wetin e mean?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa / Police Take Over Cross River Assembly / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.