Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) (25413 Views)

Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Vacation In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Esiturua(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2016
I belief there is fuel enough for our honorable minister of petroleum to jet around the world leaving the minister of state for petroleum to face the political senators.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by YoursGEJ(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2016
nbright:
no b small comity. Zombie sighted

Definition of comity of nations
: the courtesy and friendship of nations marked especially by mutual recognition of executive, legislative, and judicial acts
: the group of nations practicing international comity

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/comity%20of%20nations

ILLITERATE, how far? grin grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2016
Wishing you a fruitful assignment and a safe return home Mr President.

Nigeria will be great, wailers will wail.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by bayinq25(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2016
lielbree:
Everything Nigeria needs is right here in Nigeria.

Someone pls tell this man.
That meeting isn't an initiated one
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by repogirl(f): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I think Marco Rubio campaign Secretary will be the one to welcome him this time since serious people are busy with upliftmen of their country.
Chaiiiii! Laugh don kee me finish for here!!
I doubt I will be able to keep a straight face allday. This your comment na DIE!

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by MissLeslie(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2016
Baba we don't need this kind of hardship, come home now see things ur self..

u make ur self petroleum minister and we are buying at d rate of 200 from filling station...

Se na change be this....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2016
lielbree:
Everything Nigeria needs is right here in Nigeria.

Someone pls tell this man.
no con3 bro is an island of itself in developing herself...check around the world And tell me which con3 did it all by herself..beside he's There for a nuclear summit which nigeria was invited as the world power of Africa continent.
let's learn how to constructively criticize with sense na And Not just pick Your fone because You ve data to comment rubbish on nairaland without been factual.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Danny1974: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2016
Ajala travel all over the world. Chasing nothing. What concerns him with nuclear summit? Is Nigeria a nuclear state? Oh I just realized we are in the era of change .he should also visit Iraq Syria and Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by lielbree: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2016
Rexnegro:

no con3 bro is an island of itself in developing herself...check around the world And tell me which con3 did it all by herself..beside he's There for a nuclear summit which nigeria was invited as the world power of Africa continent.
let's learn how to constructively criticize with sense na And Not just pick Your fone because You ve data to comment rubbish on nairaland without been factual.

Let's also learn to applaud with sense and not just pick up fone to type rubbish
What has Buhari foreign trips Don for us?
The USA is clear that they ate not going to help us why keep begging?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2016
lielbree:

Let's also learn to applaud with sense and not just pick up fone to type rubbish

Do you really know what the nuclear summit is all about and why Nigeria was invited? This is not about the USA. Its bigger than them. Research and be informed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by introvertedsoul: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2016
Can't deliver/ provide Fossil fuel or Electricity, yet travels to go discuss issues regarding nuclear energy which is unattainable to us in years eons to come ? Makes perfect sense!
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Buraka(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2016
holluwai:
grin grin grin I laugh at your father!

What has your patriotism brought you? Wake up dumbo!!!

Its either you have an irresponsible father or you are a product of a leaked condom or condoms. truant.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2016
lielbree:

Smh
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by henrydadon(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

My President looking very Presidential.

Full "RED" Carpet Rockstar welcome/Treatment. This is a Man that is taking Nigeria to places, and a man that is genuinely loved and respected, by not only Nigerians, but by World Leaders.

President Buhari, we are SOLIDLY behind you.
oh u meant he has taken us from one misfortune to another embarassed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by ajepako(f): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Mediapace:
Oro baba yi o ti ewa fe yemi mo lipsrsealed.

Oro baba yii gan o ti e ye ara e paapaa.

Olorun ma je ki naijiria ti shi oko wo oh....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2016
Why this man keeps travelling up and down like this , has he taken over ministry of foreign affairs as well ?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by kmc009: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2016
The Tourist
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Mediapace: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2016
Ati wo eleyi na
ajepako:

Oro baba yii gan o ti e ye ara e paapaa.
Olorun ma je ki naijiria ti shi oko wo oh....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by lielbree: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do you really know what the nuclear summit is all about and why Nigeria was invited? This is not about the USA. Its bigger than them. Research and be informed.

Excuse me but that is the least of Nigeria 's problems.
Why not send a representative and focus on solving the fuel scarcity or poor power supply

What has Nigeria got to do with nuclear?
Now I know you will say we could use it to provide power , my question is if the Japanese who are by far more technologically more advanced than us could not properly manage nuclear power, how the hell can we?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

bro tanx jare I don Smh to the slowpoke You quoted with this Your comment...even if You hate someone, hatred shouldn't cloud facts na.... The guy Mata tire me. nice comment bro
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by ajepako(f): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2016
Mediapace:
Ati wo eleyi na

Ka ya gba kamu lo ku bayi.

Afi ki Olorun ko wa yo.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2016
What Buhari is doing can be regarded as aggressive marketing. He is aggressively putting Nigeria in the faces of all Nations he has visited and will visit and this is laudable because in many countries there are people who either know nothing about Nigeria or only know about its negative tendencies as depicted by their media because bad news sells.

One of the key instruments to development is stable and adequate power and nuclear power generation is key to this.

Nigeria aims to build two 1000MWe nuclear plants for starters and this is a great move. Those who think we are not ready for nuclear power should go and ask india why they did it when they were also thought to be "not ready".

Nuclear energy isnt the monopoly of any nation as all they can do is regulate. If Nigeria wanted to be stubborn all we have to do is go to russia and contract them to build nuclear reactors for us here and russia would gladly do so because they are open to doing that for countries who require it. Even ordinary vietnam is about to commence the cobstruction of theirs through russia so why can't we?

I APPLAUD THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA FOR THIS BOLD MOVE. NO NATION BECOMES GREAT WITHOUT RISKS BEING TAKEN.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Mediapace: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2016
Amin eepo gan
ajepako:

Ka ya gba kamu lo ku bayi.
Afi ki Olorun ko wa yo.....
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2016
lielbree:

Excuse me but that is the least of Nigeria 's problems.
Why not send a representative and focus on solving the fuel scarcity or poor power supply

What has Nigeria got to do with nuclear?
Now I know you will say we could use it to provide power , my question is if the Japanese who are by far more technologically more advanced than us could not properly manage nuclear power, how the hell can we?

Indeed you have no idea what you are talking about. Japans economy is run by almost 60% power generated via nuclear reactors and they are even expanding now by building more reactors so they can hit 80% and they are managing it very well. FYI japan isnt the only nation with nuclear reactors and why can we not manage it. USA as multi ethnical as they are have the same terror risk as we do yet they have nuclear plants... is vietnam better than us yet they have signed a contract with russia for nuclear plants and even india as crude as they are have reactors so what are u saying?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by kcid(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
Him don travel again yeye

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by olatade(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2016
We now have a President who is respected world wide...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:
What Buhari is doing can be regarded as aggressive marketing. He is aggressively putting Nigeria in the faces of all Nations he has visited and will visit and this is laudable because in many countries there are people who either know nothing about Nigeria or only know about its negative tendencies as depicted by their media because bad news sells.

One of the key instruments to development is stable and adequate power and nuclear power generation is key to this.

Nigeria aims to build two 1000MWe nuclear plants for starters and this is a great move. Those who think we are not ready for nuclear power should go and ask india why they did it when they were also thought to be "not ready".

Nuclear energy isnt the monopoly of any nation as all they can do is regulate. If Nigeria wanted to be stubborn all we have to do is go to russia and contract them to build nuclear reactors for us here and russia would gladly do so because they are open to doing that for countries who require it. Even ordinary vietnam is about to commence the cobstruction of theirs through russia so why can't we?

I APPLAUD THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA FOR THIS BOLD MOVE. NO NATION BECOMES GREAT WITHOUT RISKS BEING TAKEN.
Baaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr man give this guy two crate of assorted beer, two plate of pepper soul and two fine dick riding clean oloshos for this his on point comment unlike some mumuu spitting rubbish here still quoting me upon again.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

A man that his house is on fire seen going to have a biz meeting?does it mk sense to u?even if nig must be rep,wt hppnd to d min of foriegn affairs?And has he ever talk good abt nig citizens on any news interview?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by boujaye: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

My President looking very Presidential.

Full "RED" Carpet Rockstar welcome/Treatment. This is a Man that is taking Nigeria to places, and a man that is genuinely loved and respected, by not only Nigerians, but by World Leaders.

President Buhari, we are SOLIDLY behind you.
what nonsense?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by ajepako(f): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2016
Fellow compatriots..Let' s look on the bright side..

At least he grants many comical press interviews and we get to hear the latest about Nigeria from him knowing he tells foreign media more than he does local media.

We should only pray he doesnt call us criminals or ungrateful and unpatriotic elements again..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by neocortex: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You must be joking!
Imagine you own a company and your manager travels a lot instead of sitting down to run the company
as if that is not enough everywhere he goes he tell people how corrupt your company is.
Are you going to give him award for "aggressive marketing" or fire him ?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Washington DC (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2016
Rexnegro:

Baaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr man give this guy two crate of assorted beer, two plate of pepper soul and two fine dick riding clean oloshos for this his on point comment unlike some mumuu spitting rubbish here still quoting me upon again.

Wow thanks for the generosity but unfortunately I dont drink and neither do I do oloshos but I will gladly accept the pepper soup. Barrrrrrrr man I am sitting on table 4 oooo with all these girls you are busy eyeing dont mistakenly take my pepper soup to the wrong table o.
Bros I hail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Tambuwal, Shagari And Sultan Of Sokoto / Ekiti Rigging Scandal; Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Others On Their Own -PDP / GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.