Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) (50724 Views)

Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by lastpage: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
...and When Raraye gets out of Hospital, whats he gonna do to Patrick?

over a "girl", for that matter! shocked shocked shocked

***shakes head at the "cheapness" of these boyz***

Lastpage!
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by hakeem4(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Instead of you to leave the fight for the Lord
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by GodsOwnFav(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
'Possibility of losing his hand abi his Life'? Or you think pain does not kill?
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by skubido(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
na wa ooo. girlfriend sha
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Geh friend that could be humping other guys.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by ibietela2(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
So the guy that has refused to stay away from the girl is the person losing his hands now?
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by emilo26(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
The annoying thing is that "This is just the beginning" Its just not only the hand that will be lost, lives will be lost. When will our youth learn to know that there is nothing in game..... Its pays to be rich mehn........... Sorry bro

I support Team I must be RICH....
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by layilo: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
wen plenty fish dey river. Even romeo no lose in hand for Titanic
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Judolisco(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Where is d virgin angel pls
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Morountodun: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Both hands should have been cut off!

Awon ode meji!
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by ibietela2(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Girl Friend kwah!!! When Sikira and her friend dey beg me for just once i never even gree

Talk true
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by bcardastro: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
To other Bagarians keep barging grin grin grin
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
i no dey lie on Thursday o. Nothing but the truth. cheesy

ibietela2:

Talk true

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by gudluckgreat(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
This world sha
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Brilliance9000: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Imagine a stupid death this boy would have died in!

Some guys have exchanged their brain position with the joystick!

#toobad

Don't mind those use simpish men. The funny thing is the girl will end up abandoning both of them....one will end up in prison, the other could have died or will end up armless...she will abondon him in the hospital.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Smellymouth: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Raraye,you see your stupid life? Babe wen other guys dey yansh, u wan kill urself for?
Chaiii.. lemme ask u this question :::::

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by dapizy02(m): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Cultism has Neva payed Anybody any meaningful tin....he ll loose his hand and d girl will definitely marry anoda guy. #SayNoToCultism, and don't engage in physical fight cos of a mere p*ssy. The era of Romeo nd Juliet has passd hustle till b*itches fight ova u... lipsrsealed
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by greatness22(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
Was a member of a cult group 6yrs ago, i denouce it after surviving a "near death" experience by my own member all because he saw me in the church giving my life back to God. Thank God for saving my life because i was so foolish not to realise the meaning of my native name "CHINEDU"

#SayNoToCultism.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by xreal: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
pyyxxaro:
R.I.P to the Hand cry

FTC yooooooooorr grin

I just wanna thank all those who stood by me, during the period of my 6months Ban

I don't know the crime I committed ,to deserve this inhumane torture!

I know how many customers I've brought to Nairaland embarassed

As a born again Christian , I know the Lord I serve would fight for me grin

Cc. Seun Lalastica

I know say una go ban me 2day again

I have already reported this case to Femi Falana and Festus Keyamo sad

Most times, I come to Nairaland nit for the FP threads, but for clowns like you; just to laugh away the stress this countrycountry emits.

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by pyyxxaro: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
DONSMITH123:

funny dude

Hahahahahaahahahahahaha

Bros fear nor go let me comment anyhow again o

Make dem Seun and lalastica nor do me wetin God do snake for bible o

*raising my white flag*
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by elrony(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
dubemnaija:

Can you loose ur left eye or ur right bombom for ur boyfriend?

You feel the moniker you quoted is a female?? grin grin grin

Don't be deceived buddy cheesy
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Brilliance9000: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Morountodun:
Both hands should have been cut off!

Awon ode meji!

Lol
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by pyyxxaro: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
xreal:

Most times, I come to Nairaland nit for the FP threads, but for clowns like you; just to laugh away the stress this countrycountry emits.

Thanks don't mention cry

* raising my white flag*
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lolz
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by morule20(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dis once na somebody feature fatherooo, fighting over a woman wey no be your wife. Some boys are really been stupid in d name cultism.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Brilliance9000: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
Was a member of a cult group 6yrs ago, i denouce it after surviving a "near death" experience by my own member all because he saw me in the church giving my life back to God. Thank God for saving my life because i was so foolish not to realise the meaning of my native name "CHINEDU"

#SayNoToCultism.

DSS take note. He must confess how many lives he took.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Brilliance9000: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
Raraye,you see your stupid life? Babe wen other guys dey yansh, u wan kill urself for?
Chaiii.. lemme ask u this question :::::

Lol
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by elrony(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=14pt]yall dudes on nairaland always trynna act like you can't fight for your girl if there's a man always troubling her...lol,, get over it, most guys will do the same but not with some dangerous weapon.

This is why real human are different from some dangerous groups..real human fight with bare hands, while gangs fights with weapons.
[/size]

Fight for "Ya girl"?.....LWKMD cheesy cheesy
Nigga you's a clown!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.