Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) (50720 Views)

Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Reeoman: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] undecided... Fighting over girl. Mtcheew.

Iranu

Abacha
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Julietcutie(f): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
lekjons:
i'm sure all that's gon be on his mind now is vengeance!
thank God they're attacking themselves not some innocent people or terrorising the community.. thank God this one hand don cut now.. one of our problems down!!

waitaminute! the hand no cut sef?undecided

doctors amputate the hand jorangry useless fools!angry
lol chai ...u wicked o cheesy
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Sanchase: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
If this info is true, then this is stupidityy of the highest order.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by abass2016: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
the girl get two head wey them dey fight for?
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Liljeez(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
247frolicboss
abeg which area d tin happen for sapele...na awolowo rd
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by ApcSucks: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
makasimatics:

yes! u should have been the one. instead of u to decry wrong thing, u are there talking rubbish

the wrong thing here is fighting for a girl who ain't your wife
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by cardoctor(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
All for love
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by eamon360(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Abeg if una see who dey hawk sense, help me call make I measure 4 cup of sense for dis idiots wey dey fight because of babe.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Mekurexx: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
The girl they are fighting for will eventually leave the both of them.... to fight for a girl when you have nothing? lol
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by akigbemaru: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hand almost cut off.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by JACKSNOW(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
I need to see de gurl de are "SHARING" blood for...till den i reserve my comment
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by lexxylalas2(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Nothing is too much to lose for LOVE! cool

Can u lose ur left breast for ur boy friend
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

lol karashika detected!
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Eberex(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by sunshine1974(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
If it is confirmed dey are cultist den I don't pity him. But dat hand is as good as gone, he shld just look for a spare.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by nonstan(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Bkb..bagger kill bagger
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by ClintonDal(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
That hand is gone. The radial and ulna nerves has been severed with 80% of the muscles slashed. Sorry bro, your viking brothers would continue their sailing without you.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by danxzy: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
i have never seen where girls are fighting over a man but stupid guys do it. can a girl loose his fixed nail because of a man? for where
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by cybriz82(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Patrick dn show am say power no b by size.bt wait ooo I still dey imagine how d babe go ugly ehnn.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by tonquendo4u(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
I don't think he's a bagger.They ain't that stupid.I think he might b an A**man
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by mykel25(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
TWO FOOLS
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by sage85(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

maybe in a movie!
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by fF01(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
he is truely a Bagger!
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Temitope124(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
TWO IDIOT..stupidity of the highest order.....
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Vomm: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
Why fight at all, when you can simply report the peron to the police? Fighting with bare hands still makes you look like a tout and an unrefined person, just because of a girl? My dear it is not worth it at all. We all can only plan the beginning of a fight nobody knows the end.

Just imagine howw much this guy wud have lost in terms of hospital bills, just 10K to police and the other stupid guy wud have been off her back.

Wud you still fight with your bare hands if you were. A bank manager?

quote author=JoaHynppes post=44278302][size=14pt]yall dudes on nairaland always trynna act like you can't fight for your girl if there's a man always troubling her...lol,, get over it, most guys will do the same but not with some dangerous weapon.

This is why real human are different from some dangerous groups..real human fight with bare hands, while gangs fights with weapons.
[/size]
[/quote]
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Lovelynature(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Taa which love?
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by sLentlover7778(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
If your hand will cause you to miss heaven Cut it off.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Mom007(f): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
You call this receiving treatment? our health system in this country is abominable!
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
i said it...i told d idiot no go now see what you have done to yourself

Mtchewww...kwantinuu Sips ota pia pia
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Okohc02(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Short sleeve
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Afroconnect: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

I wonder the dumb people liking this comment.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by hokafor(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
So when u get older,your children ask you daddy who amputated you ? We were figting over one girl . Hmm daddy was it in zamfra state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.