Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) (50721 Views)

Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by ibietela2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
DONSMITH123:

i no dey lie on Thursday o. Nothing but the truth. cheesy

Ok
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by mulattoclaro(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Rubbish. They should have even chopped off his head.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by obiajulusam(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
This is not a generation to even allow any part of ur body to get scratched for girls.... All ds moneyious babes, wey even get another boo, wey dey mama dem.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by kelvinatkins(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
a bagger is a rebel
a rebel is a bagger
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by greatness22(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:

DSS take note. He must confess how many lives he took.
Lol, u're just the opposite of your moniker. FYI, i never hurt a fly talkless of my fellow human.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by JoaHynppes(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
elrony:

Fight for "Ya girl"?.....LWKMD cheesy cheesy
Nigga you's a clown!!!
Bruv, I ain't! It's a fact
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by makasimatics(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Caliph69:
Congrats to them. Cultism really pays.

yes! it really pays. we need more. This time let it be their joy sticks cool
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Smellymouth: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
Was a member of a cult group 6yrs ago, i denouce it after surviving a "near death" experience by my own member all because he saw me in the church giving my life back to God. Thank God for saving my life because i was so foolish not to realise the meaning of my native name "CHINEDU"

#SayNoToCultism.

Brother, haff you given your life to Christ ?

If not,i'd love to share a word of prayer with u grin grin

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Brilliance9000: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, u're just the opposite of your moniker. FYI, i never hurt a fly talkless of my fellow human.

Which cult were you in?
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by greatness22(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Brother, haff you given your life to Christ ?

If not,i'd love to share a word of prayer with u grin grin
Lolz, yes sir, and ever since i gave my life to him, i have been experiencing breakthrough unlimited.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Smellymouth: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
Lolz, yes sir, and ever since i gave my life to him, i have been experiencing breakthrough unlimited.

Yes boss grin

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by greatness22(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Which cult were you in?
Why do you want to knw sir?
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by greatness22(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes boss grin
Nah, you're the boss because i knw some people will condemn me. grin
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by stanboy28(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
Chai....see wetin happen for my area.... Nai dem post Here......see as dem dey wonder ......oboy look dat 1 na small tin jare ......saffi don cast past warri......area!!!.….their fada
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Incomparable(f): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Nothing is too much to lose for LOVE! cool

Even your head? grin
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by elrony(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Bruv, I ain't! It's a fact

No bro it ain't!, you don't go fighting for ya girl...
If yo girl is real,she won't want ya fighting for her cos she know she yours bro! wink
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Smellymouth: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatness22:
Nah, you're the boss because i knw some people will condemn me. grin

Condemn u ke?I am not a Christian but I know this verse-" John 8 vs 7; If any of you have never sinned, then go ahead and throw the first stone at her!"

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by greatness22(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Condemn u ke?I am not a Christian but I know this verse-" John 8 vs 7; If any of you have never sinned, then go ahead and throw the first stone at her!"
Maximum respect sir, thanks dude. smiley
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by schumastic(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
nidera:
guys eye no know wetin dem want...why fighting over a girl?

as in eh very annoying hearing guys fight over a girl, is the girl Genevieve
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by makasimatics(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
ApcSucks:

even your penis is not too much to lose mehn Love is overated

yes! u should have been the one. instead of u to decry wrong thing, u are there talking rubbish
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by OgeneUkwenu(f): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Life is all about sharing. It wouldn't hurt much to lend an arm.
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by classiclight(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
this kind guy can catch a grenade for love o... well, it doesn't really matter sha, the guy still get one hand but I doubt if the lady would go for one handed idiot
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by gamaliel121(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
olamide452:
shocked
In his quest for pussyyyy, he learned fast, using violent measures!!!
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Bluffly: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Femco2016:

you must be a blood sucker then.

The poster isn't a blood sucker. Its just the best statement for idiots
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by chival1960(f): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
247frolicboss:
Two members of a cult group in Sapele, Delta State on Tuesday, March 29 engaged in a deadly fight over a girl. The incident occurred after one of the men identified as Raraye allegedly started hitting on the girlfriend of his fellow cult member, known as Patrick a.k.a 'Bagger (Vikkins).

According to Ono Okeh, Patrick (pictured above) had repeatedly warned Raraye to stay away from his girlfriend, a warning he chose to ignore. On that fateful day, the two confronted each other with weapons and a fight ensued. Patrick hacked Raraye on the back with a machete. When the wounded man attempted to flee, Patrick cut his hand almost chopping it off.

Raraye (pictured on the hospital bed) is presently receiving treatment in a hospital but there is a possibility he might lose his hand.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-boy-losses-his-arm-in-deadly.html

what is this na! Wait oh because of babe! shocked shocked shocked but why?
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Bjfirst: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmnmm. ISHAN MEJI TI CUT BAI...IJA SESE BERE NI

1 Like

Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by IamThrive(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Can someone sing me Davido's AYE...
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Ghost447(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Low self esteem is a very serious problem for some guys. If a girl decide to leave you or follow someone you know, what stops you as a guy from looking for another babe?
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Nothing is too much to lose for LOVE! cool

I agree with you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
I am very sure the girl will not like him again as this hand will never remain the same cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elvina Ibru: I Was Raped 10 Years Ago By Armed Robber In My House / South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.