Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,210 members, 7,842,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) (53597 Views)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Fight On The Street In Abuja. Photos / See What This Pretty Bae Wrote About Her Man (pic) / Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) by FrankValency(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
stchinedu:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
but nwanne ka m juo GI........the thing dey get weak wall
Re: Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) by Leriebloom(f): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
This is the height of stupidity, why on earth would a woman fight over a man!!! Smh
Re: Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) by stchinedu: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
FrankValency:
but nwanne ka m juo GI........the thing dey get weak wall
Yes o...especially, nke ndi olu grin

You know dey over work the stuff grin
Re: Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
FLIXTRIMES:
I KNOW THE GIRL DELPHINE VERY WELL, SHE IS FROM OBUDU, AND HER FULL NAME IS DELPHINE UGBE. SHE ATTENDED THE FEDERAL SCIENCE COLLEGE ABAKPA IN OGOJA, CROSS RIVER STATE. SHE LATER LEFT MADONNA FOR A SCHOOL IN CYPRUS TO FURTHER HER EDUCATION.

IT IS QUITE SHOCKING TO READ ALL OF THESE ABOUT HER, BUT LET ME SAY SHE WAS NOT LOOSE BUT HAD ALWAYS DESIRED TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP.

I WAS A CORPER IN THAT SAME SECONDARY SCHOOL SHE ATTENDED AND I KNOW HER VERY WELL........................ IT IS QUITE SAD TO HEAR THAT SHE IS FIGHTING DIRTY OVER A GUY, SHE IS QUITE BEAUTIFUL NOT TO BE IGNORED FOR A SECOND BY THE WORLDS MOST HANDSOME MAN.

THIS IS SAD, SO SAD.
.... This dude is so fast on using google
.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Pose At The Beach In Pre-wedding Photos / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / 18+: Daddy's New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.