Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole (18135 Views)

Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / Aerial View Of Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole's 10bn Palatial Mansion / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Sunofgod(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nigeria is finished....
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by thesicilian: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
say4gunit:

Space booking is prohibited.
*mistake*
posted twice so had to delete second one
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Shortyy(f): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Integrityfarms:

He is now a born again, old things have passed away including your lecturers salary! So he starts a new leaf by paying from henceforth
Amen
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by butanep(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Oshiomole is a very naughty governor. I pray his party loss this coming election. That's the only way to let him know he is not god.

No money but he took the state fund to build university. He cup go soon full.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by omogin(f): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
I hear Adams has destroyed the local govt system in Edo. He collects their funds from the joint account to nourish his fine bride I guess. Egor LGA for instance is owing 14 months salary. These governors won't allow LGAs to be autonomous so they can keep deeping their hands into the joint account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by alexlee50: 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
That is the change they voted for, I sympathise with them, I pray they do the right thing by voting out his party ftom edo state
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by arcnomec(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
seyema:
This jus one of the governors destroying the good name of APC

Which good name ? pls don't try to rub mud on our face with that name APC
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by seyema(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
arcnomec:

Which good name ? pls don't try to rub mud on our face with that name APC
APC are not really that bad like that in some states now... Although I knw there are bad eggs among them which is normal
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Ojeilevbare(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na change e dey gv Una, Govt must change hand so dey kw d power belongs to d pple n nt 2 one man.
He came with one man, one vote to deceive d pple of Edo, he became a dictator n oppressor even within his party.
Nw Edo pple kw beta, Vote wisely, Vote rightly.

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by nelronaldo(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
First this is what happens when people because of "change" vote in a demon who pretends to be an angel... Politics aside, this guy is cunning and wicked, a bully.. He doesn't care about others... Many people who sing his praise here are mostly foreigners to the state.. This guy has done good no doubt but he has done more evil than good.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by danidee10(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
thesicilian:

Maybe that is the problem. How can you continue to work 'diligently' when you have not eaten for 5months? Even after 2 months self, something serious should be done, not remain meek like homeless doves. If you go on a peaceful protest the first time and it doesn't work, the next time go on a 'less peaceful' one. Then shut down the entire institution, until the governor pays up every outstanding salary, including the period of the strike. That was the way Oshiomole did it in his time, why can't you people use the same method against him?

On a less serious note, are you sure you guys understood Mr. Obahiagbon's promise when he addressed you? Because he might have said something entirely different in his migraine-inducing English.

Bros I.swear na Wetin I won talk
.....Patrick obahiagbon fit say one thing and dem go hear another tin

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by laprince(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
EbukaLive:
Why add Aliyu? When we all know he is now a Christian. That is how they posted a picture of Spidermen that was actually from Cameroon. I have been to Edo twice, Igarra and Benin. I saw developments and interacted with real Edo people... Just like Fayose in Ekiti. Adams is in control in his own state...

You may need to check well to know where you went to.
Edo State is in turmoil. I can assure you about what I am saying.

Local Government staff are yet to receive their salaries since October too.

State pensioners are being owed too. My retired mum has not been paid since May last year.

2 Likes

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by ukafiawarribo: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
A constructive way of telling the governor what he should know and do.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 01, 2016
EbukaLive:
Why add Aliyu? When we all know he is now a Christian. That is how they posted a picture of Spidermen that was actually from Cameroon. I have been to Edo twice, Igarra and Benin. I saw developments and interacted with real Edo people... Just like Fayose in Ekiti. Adams is in control in his own state...

Don't let Edo people stone you o
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Heavance(m): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Oyo state too is seriously owing staffs o, the civil servants are yet to be paid November salary sef, talk less of dis year, and the governor seem so arrogant.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 01, 2016
SaveUs001:
 This is an appeal to the government of Edo State, Gov. Adams Aliyu Oshiomole to save the souls of the Members of staff of Edo State polytechnic Usen from the untold sufferings and hardship that the non-payment of salaries has brought upon them. The last salary that we received was October, 2015 salary. Despite the non-payment of salaries, it would interest the governor to know that members of staff have never neglected their duties but have continued to work diligently as a result of the fact that the comrade governor and former labour leader would not lend his ears to workers who have embarked on any form of industrial action. Members of staff have however resorted to borrowing money from different sources to ensure that they continue to carry out their duties with the hope that their salaries would be paid and they can in turn offset their loans. As it is at the moment, most members of staff are seriously indebted and ineligible to borrow anymore.

Several peaceful protests have been made to the Edo State government house. The last protest was held on 22nd December, 2015 in coalition with other state owned tertiary institutions (with the exception of AAU Ekpoma) during which the Hon. Commissioner of Education and Chief of Staff to Edo State government, Hon. Partick Obahiagbon addressed us and promised that the governor is aware of the situation and would put smiles on our faces before Christmas but nothing was done. The labour unions in the institution seem to be handicapped as they are unable to do anything about the situation.

I would like to state here that this is an honest and sincere appeal without any political undertone or any attempt to dent the image of our comrade governor or the good people of Edo state. It is a cry for help from a helpless, law abiding, hardworking member of staff of Edo State Polytechnic Usen, who is presently confused, frustrated, destabilized and tortured by the hardship, suffering, shame, embarrassment and disgrace that the non-payment of five (5) months salaries has caused. This is written with the hope that our dear governor who knows that a labourer deserves his/her wages would urgently look into this matter and SAVE OUR SOULS.
 I am a user on this platform but for the fear of victimization I would rather remain anonymous.  

kpele

omoregbe and your fat rector should be sacked first. then the school be restructured or relocated.

As far as I'm concerned usen is drowning school. With the rate at the reduction of applicants if she still lasts 3year ...

With all the fee hike patience still can't pay part salaries. Anyways God help you

#alma mata
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by mumuto: 4:47am On Apr 01, 2016
I believe the school authority is not meeting up with their responsibilities. My school receives part salary from the federal government. It is now left for the school management to balance up. After all they charge students

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by sunshine1974(m): 5:25am On Apr 01, 2016
Just endure till the elections.....PDP will take over soon and all the broom wielding witches will be chased out of Edo govt house, then u will have ur salaries. tjust vote wisely dis time
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by sunshine1974(m): 5:27am On Apr 01, 2016
dicefrost:

Don't let Edo people stone you o
e be like say d guy Na comedian, no mind am
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by vague: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Osho is busy buying his wife private jet, try again later
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by PrinceEvolution(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2016
u went to okd ?wat set are u?i came i saw i conquered..lol
crixtex:
Pele ti e.. lools... I remember Usen poly.. went dea frm Okada then to fish... grin

However it is a terrible plight useh pple face. .. Gosh this country ehn... u pple shud plead ur cause to Omosede, she is repin Ovia north east... she cud work for you...

Take heart bro... God is with you, and every okada student who misses iya shols... cool
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
u went to okd ?wat set are u?i came i saw i conquered..lol

Lols...finishing frm Okada is a testimony o...I m 2013 set... You? ?
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by iriskiki(f): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2016
It is always amusing to me when people who pass by Edo state are of the opinion that the state is booming. What projects did you see that gave you this opinion? Is it the hunger and desperation on the faces of the people? Or the mud and dirt you have to go through daily? Or the deep holes on roads and acute taxation it's citizens have to pay? Or the harassment of the citizens? Or the poor condition of schools where children still sitting on floors and bricks in 2016? Hmmmm... Don't compare Fayose to oshiomhole. Fayose himself will take offence.

EbukaLive:
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by TeetoEsq(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2016
...that governor of a man is a 'walking dead' man. Politics killing him gradually.... Not worthy to be called a 'comrade' anymore.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by free13: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2016
SimpleSmile:
You said Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon addressed you guys?(without an interpreter?) Mhen, that's where the problem is...

grin
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
bro i entered okd 2003 wen we used to climb trees at the primary sch to communicate wiv parents lol...do the maths broda u guys enjoyed dat sch sort of..like i said till 4eva i still be household name there...funny sch wiv alot scandal on its tail..
crixtex:

Lols...finishing frm Okada is a testimony o...I m 2013 set... You? ?
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by owanedo: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
SaveUs001:
 This is an appeal to the government of Edo State, Gov. Adams Aliyu Oshiomole to save the souls of the Members of staff of Edo State polytechnic Usen from the untold sufferings and hardship that the non-payment of salaries has brought upon them. The last salary that we received was October, 2015 salary. Despite the non-payment of salaries, it would interest the governor to know that members of staff have never neglected their duties but have continued to work diligently as a result of the fact that the comrade governor and former labour leader would not lend his ears to workers who have embarked on any form of industrial action. Members of staff have however resorted to borrowing money from different sources to ensure that they continue to carry out their duties with the hope that their salaries would be paid and they can in turn offset their loans. As it is at the moment, most members of staff are seriously indebted and ineligible to borrow anymore.

Several peaceful protests have been made to the Edo State government house. The last protest was held on 22nd December, 2015 in coalition with other state owned tertiary institutions (with the exception of AAU Ekpoma) during which the Hon. Commissioner of Education and Chief of Staff to Edo State government, Hon. Partick Obahiagbon addressed us and promised that the governor is aware of the situation and would put smiles on our faces before Christmas but nothing was done. The labour unions in the institution seem to be handicapped as they are unable to do anything about the situation.

I would like to state here that this is an honest and sincere appeal without any political undertone or any attempt to dent the image of our comrade governor or the good people of Edo state. It is a cry for help from a helpless, law abiding, hardworking member of staff of Edo State Polytechnic Usen, who is presently confused, frustrated, destabilized and tortured by the hardship, suffering, shame, embarrassment and disgrace that the non-payment of five (5) months salaries has caused. This is written with the hope that our dear governor who knows that a labourer deserves his/her wages would urgently look into this matter and SAVE OUR SOULS.
 I am a user on this platform but for the fear of victimization I would rather remain anonymous.  

Mr man, I m aware civil servants in edo state are not be owned apart from some LG like mine, owan west whose former chairman embezzled the LG money. so, what is it with your salaries? any Labour disputes?
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by tpiah01: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
make una appeal to the wife nah.

She does photoshoots every other day, maybe she doesnt know Edo state has other establishments besides IDP camps, or perhaps education is not important, who knows.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Abagworo(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
Why is nobody talking about Rivers State? Civil servants have not been paid since 2016 with some owed up to 1year now.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by SaveUs001: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
owanedo:
Mr man, I m aware civil servants in edo state are not be owned apart from some LG like mine, owan west whose former chairman embezzled the LG money. so, what is it with your salaries? any Labour disputes?

I work there and I am telling you the present situation, if you are not convinced come down to the institution and see things for yourself.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by SaveUs001: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
thesicilian:

Maybe that is the problem. How can you continue to work 'diligently' when you have not eaten for 5months? Even after 2 months self, something serious should be done, not remain meek like homeless doves. If you go on a peaceful protest the first time and it doesn't work, the next time go on a 'less peaceful' one. Then shut down the entire institution, until the governor pays up every outstanding salary, including the period of the strike. That was the way Oshiomole did it in his time, why can't you people use the same method against him?

On a less serious note, are you sure you guys understood Mr. Obahiagbon's promise when he addressed you? Because he might have said something entirely different in his migraine-inducing English.

We continued working because we know that the comrade governor does not listen to workers who have embarked on any form of industrial action hoping that he will be considerate just as we were considerate.
We understood Mr. Obahiagbon very well because he spoke in plain english.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
bro i entered okd 2003 wen we used to climb trees at the primary sch to communicate wiv parents lol...do the maths broda u guys enjoyed dat sch sort of..like i said till 4eva i still be household name there...funny sch wiv alot scandal on its tail..

Lols bro.. u left as I was entering. .. buh u guys shud show up for alumni na.. e biko...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Leave Saraki Alone, Arewa Youths Warn Tinubu / APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.