Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole (18133 Views)

Erosion!!! Save Our Land And Heritage: Orumba People Cry For Help!!!! / Aerial View Of Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole's 10bn Palatial Mansion / Governor Adams Oshiomhole Is Raising Spidermen In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by mideactive: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
D governors ar d main people most Nigerians should attack.they always feel calm n UnPerturbed wen most citizen ar dyin in Silence.who 'l fight 4 d Messes against all dis monsters called governors.how can u not pay teacher/lecturers n tell me u'r nt a killer of education,hw can u demand d best frm ur workers wen u don't pay?hw do u stop Discouraging lootin wen u don't pay pensoners?I don't knw if we'v got a governor as a mod on NL,my litle write up on dis madness disappeared.may God help us
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by drizzytee: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
mumuto:
I believe the school authority is not meeting up with their responsibilities. My school receives part salary from the federal government. It is now left for the school management to balance up. After all they charge students

Is the governor who is the sole administrator not supposed to monitor what happens with the "part salary" and if they have been used for the purpose for which they were disbursed?

1 Like

Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Uniben4sure: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
And some f00lz will continue to say "e try".

Edo is one state that needs thorough enlightenment on how to hold leaders accountable at every point in time.
Imagine some of Edo's continue to demonize the PDP just because of the sins of lucky igbinedion!
They forget that the likes of Godswill Akpabio, Donald Duke, Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime and other such past governors who performed well were all from the PDP.

On a lighter note, I would have loved to read that Patrick Obahiagbon's speech, who knows he might have used big grammar to tell that their salaries have "entered voicemail" and they did not understand.
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by thesicilian: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
SaveUs001:

We continued working because we know that the comrade governor does not listen to workers who have embarked on any form of industrial action hoping that he will be considerate just as we were considerate.
We understood Mr. Obahiagbon very well because he spoke in plain english.
so what's the next step that you guys are considering?
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by SaveUs001: 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
thesicilian:

so what's the next step that you guys are considering?
Just like I stated in my original post the labour unions seem to be handicapped since their efforts are not yielding results, that is why I am making this public appeal. Personally I have started looking for another job and this is the reason why our educational system keeps going backwards.
What more do you advice we do?
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
i plan on visiting wen next am in nja..i swear down...!
crixtex:

Lols bro.. u left as I was entering. .. buh u guys shud show up for alumni na.. e biko...
Re: Save Our Souls Governor Adams Aliyu Oshiomole by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
i plan on visiting wen next am in nja..i swear down...!
Hmm... bro it's needed. ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Step Down For Omo-Agege To Emerge Deputy Senate President' - Urhobo Beg Kalu / $9.6b Award: UK Court Orders Stay Of Execution, Demands $200m Security Deposit / Akeredolu Commissions Nigerian-British Chamber Of Commerce Plaza (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.